Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ravens re-sign OT Bryant McKinnie to a 2-year, $7M deal
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GaTechRavens wrote:
Seriously, I almost feel like some Vikings fans enter a psychopathic rage whenver McKinnie is mentioned. I mean...we had a bad experience with Jared Gaither for having work ethic issues, but we don't actively despise the man.

Sorry guys, but McKinnie has in fact played well for us. I don't know if that's a "truth hurts" thing or what.

Chargers had to deal with less Gaither but man our fans hate that man with a passion. Laughing

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
Boltstrikes

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:
GaTechRavens wrote:
Seriously, I almost feel like some Vikings fans enter a psychopathic rage whenver McKinnie is mentioned. I mean...we had a bad experience with Jared Gaither for having work ethic issues, but we don't actively despise the man.

Sorry guys, but McKinnie has in fact played well for us. I don't know if that's a "truth hurts" thing or what.

Chargers had to deal with less Gaither but man our fans hate that man with a passion. Laughing

Rabble Rabble.

I watched Gaither from his Baltimore days and really wanted him. Until the Chiefs cut him and he failed the Raiders physical. Then he came in and wowed me flashing that dominance he had shown at times in Baltimore. Then he got paid and went back to doing absolutely nothing. The dude faked an injury and got Rivers just destroyed.

I wish Gaither no happiness from his ill gotten wealth and I didn't want McKinnie getting anything more then a show me before I pay you offer from us. Ravens had better leverage then we did. It's a great deal for them.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boltstrikes wrote:
JammerHammer21 wrote:
GaTechRavens wrote:

Rabble Rabble.

I watched Gaither from his Baltimore days and really wanted him. Until the Chiefs cut him and he failed the Raiders physical. Then he came in and wowed me flashing that dominance he had shown at times in Baltimore. Then he got paid and went back to doing absolutely nothing. The dude faked an injury and got Rivers just destroyed.

I wish Gaither no happiness from his ill gotten wealth and I didn't want McKinnie getting anything more then a show me before I pay you offer from us. Ravens had better leverage then we did. It's a great deal for them.

We tried to warn everyone about Gaither Wink Similar to McKinnie, any contract that doesn't force them to work will keep them lazy. In McKinnie's case, due to his debt, I think he's a bit more motivated. Gaither was content with the fake injuries that not even the world's best doctors could figure out.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: