Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DEN LB Miller suspended 6 games; Tried to cheat test [pg.31]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RuskieTitan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy Spikes wrote:
Quote:
Now that Von Miller is in stage 3 of the drug program (next violation: 1 year), he'll remain in it for his entire career, per the policy.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/370186086628073474

Really hate to say it, but I suspect that at some point in his NFL career, he's going to get that. He's still young, got a lot of years left, but I just get the feeling he's going to slip up at some point. Hopefully won't happen, but we'll see.

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
RuskieTitan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

simonwayne wrote:
Vulcan_Prime wrote:
Billy Spikes wrote:
Quote:
The suspension not only will cost Miller $806,162 in prorated salary this season, but also it's mandatory under the collective bargaining agreement that he pay back a prorated portion of the $13.773 million signing bonus he received as the No. 2 draft pick in 2011.

That's another $1,215,247. All told, the suspension will cost Miller $2,021,409.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_23909293/wes-welker-back-at-broncos-practice-ryan-lilja

That is a really costly mistake on his end. It might cost the bye-week for Denver as well. But in the end it won't matter because Denver is going to stomp all over that division with Manning, Welker, Decker and Thomas. I don't see a single team with the secondary to stop in that division.

On the other hand Denver might have to score 35+ just to be competitive in a few of their games in the first 6 weeks. We'll see just how good the Denver Offense is because the Saints have had the same problem for a long time.

Lol KC will just put Flowers on Welker, Sean Smith on Thomas and Dunta on Decker and they'll have Berry and Lewis roaming in the backfield.

I wouldn't be surprised to see KC 2-0 Denver this year

I can easily see each WR beat those matchups.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Den 2-0 vs KC this year.

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
broncos67

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

simonwayne wrote:
Vulcan_Prime wrote:
Billy Spikes wrote:
Quote:
The suspension not only will cost Miller $806,162 in prorated salary this season, but also it's mandatory under the collective bargaining agreement that he pay back a prorated portion of the $13.773 million signing bonus he received as the No. 2 draft pick in 2011.

That's another $1,215,247. All told, the suspension will cost Miller $2,021,409.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_23909293/wes-welker-back-at-broncos-practice-ryan-lilja

That is a really costly mistake on his end. It might cost the bye-week for Denver as well. But in the end it won't matter because Denver is going to stomp all over that division with Manning, Welker, Decker and Thomas. I don't see a single team with the secondary to stop in that division.

On the other hand Denver might have to score 35+ just to be competitive in a few of their games in the first 6 weeks. We'll see just how good the Denver Offense is because the Saints have had the same problem for a long time.

Lol KC will just put Flowers on Welker, Sean Smith on Thomas and Dunta on Decker and they'll have Berry and Lewis roaming in the backfield.

Wow are you a massive homer. Your secondary is alright, Flowers is good, but let's not act like Dunta Robinson and Sean Smith are these world beaters. You don't have a DB on your team who can handle Demaryius Thomas first of all. Who is going to cover Julius Thomas at TE? When we go spread, who covers the RBs? It's not going to be easy to stop a healthy Denver offense despite the fact that you think KC's defense is the '85 Bears reincarnated.

And by the way, Von Miller is going to be back for both of the Chiefs games, so I'll look forward to him stomping all over them.

I don't care what you think of your little team, Denver's offense is going to smoke them up and down the field, and I'm gonna laugh when it happens.

Thanks, Tzimisce
broncos67

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
simonwayne wrote:
Vulcan_Prime wrote:
Billy Spikes wrote:
Quote:

Simon has obviously never seen DT play, so he'll probably make some excuses when he abuses Sean Smith up and down the football field.

Thanks, Tzimisce
Vulcan_Prime

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:
RuskieTitan wrote:
simonwayne wrote:
Vulcan_Prime wrote:
Billy Spikes wrote:
Quote:

Simon has obviously never seen DT play, so he'll probably make some excuses when he abuses Sean Smith up and down the football field.

Must be something in the BBQ. Not sure Alex Smith and company can score enough to keep up with Denver in that situation. Worse if Von Miller is playing those 2 games. Denver is just gonna score a ton of points against most defenses save for the Seahawks and the 49ers.
simonwayne

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don't have a DB on our team who can handle DT?

Not like Flowers is a borderline top 5 CB or anything... Rolling Eyes
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOFL about those coverage matchups.

Not only will each of those guys be able to beat their counterpart, but Peyton Manning constantly throws guys open as well.

Simon, I love you for your hate of Lebron, but you are just too much sometimes.

There is a reason that Denver are a lot of people's SB favorites, while the Chiefs picked #1 overall about 4 months ago.

IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Vulcan_Prime

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

simonwayne wrote:

A 5'9'' cornerback is going to handle a 6'3'' top 5 receiver with Peyton Manning throwing the ball? Keep dreaming bud. Rolling Eyes

If you said Sean Smith could handle DT, I could buy that argument seeing as how he's pretty tall and good with Man coverage. But again Peyton Manning is throwing the ball against the KC defense? I take Peyton Manning everytime.
broncos67

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

simonwayne wrote:

I thought Flowers was covering Welker?

Thomas averaged 100 yards and a TD against the chiefs last year.

But please, go on.

Thanks, Tzimisce
brassglobos

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

simonwayne wrote:
Vulcan_Prime wrote:
Billy Spikes wrote:
Quote:

I wouldn't be surprised to see you disappear after KC goes 0-2 against Denver this year.
On Tuesday, August 20, 2013 at 5:15 pm, simonwayne wrote:
Chiefs are taking this division. Mark my words fellas

On Wednesday, August 21, 2013 at 2:57 pm, simonwayne wrote:
simonwayne

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO. I can't wait to watch denver fans get humbled this year
brassglobos

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

simonwayne wrote:
LMAO. I can't wait to watch denver fans get humbled this year

It's ironic that you're calling out Denver fans for not being humble.
On Tuesday, August 20, 2013 at 5:15 pm, simonwayne wrote:

On Wednesday, August 21, 2013 at 2:57 pm, simonwayne wrote:
simonwayne

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:
simonwayne wrote:

I thought Flowers was covering Welker?

Thomas averaged 100 yards and a TD against the chiefs last year.

But please, go on.

He could. Flowers and Smith can both hold him. DT did his work last year vs Stanford freaking Routt
Jakuvious

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vulcan_Prime wrote:
simonwayne wrote:

A 5'9'' cornerback is going to handle a 6'3'' top 5 receiver with Peyton Manning throwing the ball? Keep dreaming bud. Rolling Eyes

If you said Sean Smith could handle DT, I could buy that argument seeing as how he's pretty tall and good with Man coverage. But again Peyton Manning is throwing the ball against the KC defense? I take Peyton Manning everytime.

Thomas is not a top 5 receiver, and Flowers's height has not hindered him in the past against plenty of receivers as tall, or taller, than 6'3".

Adopt-a-Chief: Travis "Better Than Tony Moeaki" Kelce
28 catches, 352 yards, 3 TDs
Plucky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy Spikes wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
P-52 wrote:
green24 wrote:
P-52 wrote:
the Aldon vs Von can now be put to rest

16 games of Aldon>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 10 games of Von
FIFY. Von is still a better player when on the field.
simonwayne wrote:
As long as Peyton Manning is still their QB, they are an 11+ win team. I don't see the Chiefs providing much of a challenge in the division.

#juice
https://twitter.com/VicLombardi/status/369931022390943744

Quote:
Von WILL be allowed to be at the facility during his suspension. Just can't practice. Had he tested positive for PED's, no facility.
Sorry to ruin your hopes.

Nope, not always.

Quote:
Interesting RT @mikejurecki: Daryl Washington told me after his meeting in NY, he'll be able to use the facility during his suspension.

https://twitter.com/Cardschatter/status/369533551030456321

Although I'm not sure what Washington was suspended for, but they did change the rules for him because he wasn't suppose to be able to use the facility.

I don't know the rules on practice facilities but all reports say Dwash was suspended because of weed not PED's. Pretty sure he failed two drug test (don't quote me on the number).

Secondly, its pretty hard to physically dilute a urine sample (at the collection site) but you can drink plenty of water and "dilute you urine". Only problem is urine has a specific gravity different than plain water, therefore when the sample is checked if it falls out this range the urine sample is deemed unacceptable and requires a re-test. Yes, a football player in the summer months drinking a lot of water could make it fall out of this range. This method used to provide more time for a illegal substance to exit your system before a re-test could be given, or if done correctly dilute it enough so it doesn't reach the threshold drug levels but still stay in the range of a set specific gravity (usually on the lower end). Since weed is a fat soluble drug it takes about 72 - 120 hours to exit your system (sometimes more).

Pharmacy Grad '15

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 23 of 34

Jump to: