Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

McM NFL Predictions Based Mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
.Buzz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Boyd a lot, little high, but we need a QB if we pick that high. I'm alright with that.

#CYPSQUAD
Jeezla

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha is a good pick for the Eagles, but I don't see us picking at 15 unless we trade back about 10 spots.

Kilty Sig '15 Wish List: L Collins, D Perryman, S Calhoun, D Greenberry, C Davis, R Mueller, E McCarthy
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
I'm not big on Van Noy personally but PR or OT should be the need.. I'm hoping Lynch or Hubbard climb up draft boards. Lewan and Richardson also make sense for Buffalo

I think Bills are going to need to draft Roby. Feel CB is going to be a weakness on this team.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
I'm not big on Van Noy personally but PR or OT should be the need.. I'm hoping Lynch or Hubbard climb up draft boards. Lewan and Richardson also make sense for Buffalo

I think Bills are going to need to draft Roby. Feel CB is going to be a weakness on this team.

Gilmore and Roby would be a great duo. I'll keep it in mind.
Danish49ers

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't mind Reynolds, even thou a top flight CB might a more pressing need in 2014.
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep if we were there, that's the pick

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pick for us in Carolina.

2012 DROY Winner - Luke Kuechly 164 tackles, 2 Int, 1 sack, 11 TFLs, 8 PD and 3 Fumble recoveries
Luke Kuechly - 2013 Defensive Player of the Year
rpmwr19

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking if the Vikings pick in the top half of the draft they will be going QB.
ditchdigger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jshowers wrote:
candyman93 wrote:

We don't need a WR and we need a QB with a strong arm, but other than that you're right.

Really? If I was a browns fan that's what I would want.

Josh Gordon is a head case, Greg Little is inconsistent and has poor hands, Travis Benjamin is a straight line runner only, and Davone Bess is a pure slot guy. I would want a top flight WR that can do it all.

Weeden is a fringe starter who is alreay over halfway through his effective range of playing age and Campbell is a good backup, but the future at QB is unsettled. The Browns are implementing a vertical offense and a big armed guy like Mathews or Carr, coached up by Norv Turner and Chudzinski, could be a good NFL QB.[/list]

You couldn't be more wrong about our WRs.

Gordon is not a head case at all. He may like to party a little bit, but he is far from a head case. He's the most talented Browns' WR since Paul Warfield, and that earns you a couple free passes as long as you show you care about getting better. In a radio interview today, Joe Banner said he was very pleased with what Gordon is doing right now in camp.

Little was inconsistent his rookie year (after a year off football), but has been making positive strides in both his work ethic, consistency and hands. I think many people are going to be surprised as to the player he's become under Norv Turner's coaching.

Benjamin is much more than a straight line guy. His setups, cuts and breaks are probably the best and most effective at getting separation than any of our WRs. Observers of camp this year have said that he's elevated his game to that of a complete player.

Then there's Davonne Bess, arguably the best 3rd down WR in the NFL. David Nelson, a 6'5" red zone threat. And the last spot being fought for by Jordan Norwood and Josh Cooper, who are both smaller slot guys with good hands.

In short, WR looks to be one of the stronger groups the Browns have. Certainly not a position that needs to be upgraded with 1st round talent.

QB is another story. Weeden needs to thrive in year one under Turner (something plenty of other QBs have done) to keep his job. Early returns are showing he's going to be good, but only time will tell. Nobody can say with any authority whether or not he'll "get it" at this point, but if he can't "get it" under Norv, then he just can't "get it".

The secondary is easily the weakest area for the Browns, and the first place they'll be looking to upgrade in the draft next year.

Roby or Clinton-Dix should be the pick.

#FreeJoshGordon
BwickBrownie wrote:
looks like Ditch's infinite wisdom is correct again.
thrILL!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will Sutton is not getting out of the top 10. Overall a good read tho. You guys are on top of these mocks early.

WR Amari Cooper - 33 rec. 454 yds, 2 TDs
bkobow05

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would absolutely drool if we got Colt Lyerla.

#JDI
#EmbraceTheH8
I_GET_SAX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much needed help om the OL with the Yankey pick. He could be a solid upgrade inside.

AAP-Chandler Jones-12 tkls, 2 sax, 1 FF & 1 TD
Wk 2 AFC POTW

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: