Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NFL Unveils New Pro Bowl Uniforms
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GreenGold12

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:25 am    Post subject: NFL Unveils New Pro Bowl Uniforms Reply with quote

http://nflcommunications.com/2013/10/08/nfl-nike-elite-51-pro-bowl-uniforms-unveiled/

Well... Didn't think they could screw that up.
BroncoSojia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So... Oregon vs Okie State?

My Xbox One GT is Elway7Sharpe84
TheVillain112

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoSojia wrote:
So... Oregon vs Okie State?

That's exactly what I was thinking. Laughing

It's just wrong seeing the 49ers helmet on the Seahawks uniform as well...
sdrawkcab321

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nike needs to stop trying to be over the top cool and just go basic

Cham

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love them. People need to quit holding on to the past. This is the future, This isn't your pappies NFL anymore. This is a league full of youngsters.
plan9misfit

FF Fanatic
Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, those are hideous.

Co-Founder: DCRA - No McQuistan, No Super Bowl
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.
eagles101

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cham wrote:
I love them. People need to quit holding on to the past. This is the future, This isn't your pappies NFL anymore. This is a league full of youngsters.

there still stupid. even if you like the new stuff. its bland and over done. you know how hard it is to have a boring uniform and it also looks like you tried to do to much. why is the one safety yellow? whys the other one orange? the uniforms are one color then a random color on the thigh..but not the whole thigh just part. then the numbers are outlined.

I don't understand most of that, but I can tell it's probably inaccurate.
Cham

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eagles101 wrote:
Cham wrote:

there still stupid. even if you like the new stuff. its bland and over done. you know how hard it is to have a boring uniform and it also looks like you tried to do to much. why is the one safety yellow? whys the other one orange? the uniforms are one color then a random color on the thigh..but not the whole thigh just part. then the numbers are outlined.

I feel that these would look much better live than the concept it self in a dummy(digital player?). The Oregon ones are always fresh and Nike has nothing but the best material. Remember how hideous the Seahawks ones looked before we saw them live? I feel the same way. I'm just happy to see it isn't the same blue and red repetitive color. This is a new ERA.
GreenGold12

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eagles101 wrote:
Cham wrote:

Agreed. I was actually really looking forward to seeing Nike's design for the Pro Bowl uniforms, since it's the one thing that the NFL gave them free reign over and you know they're going to run with that... really surprised they didn't stick with the red white and blue though. Would have liked to see them a bunch of a cool design elements and really "push the envelope" in that respect instead of picking crazy, ugly colors.
Cham

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nike has done wonders for the Seahawks and Jaguars..
They have made the Dolphins all whites into one of the best uni's in the league. The Browns thursday night uni's were awesome as well. Give them a chance before you pick them to death. Nike's unis always look better live.

Last edited by Cham on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
eagles101

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cham wrote:
eagles101 wrote:
Cham wrote:

I feel that these would look much better live than the concept it self in a dummy(digital player?). The Oregon ones are always fresh and Nike has nothing but the best material. Remember how hideous the Seahawks ones looked before we saw them live? I feel the same way. I'm just happy to see it isn't the same blue and red repetitive color. This is a new ERA.

the seahawk ones looked better then this.

but how is this a new era? because they picked random colors for the NFC and AFC. i feel like the nike producers forgot that they were supposed to do this and they were on work and ran into construction and there like "o crap man what colors are for the NFC AND AFC" "ummm IDK MAN JUST PICK ONE!" "OK safety yellow/green and safety cone orange" "and we will put that a little bit on the leg and outline the numbers with it" *wipes hands "job well done guys"

eagles101

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cham wrote:
Nike has done wonders for the Seahawks and Jaguars..
They have made the Dolphins all whites into one of the best uni's in the league. The Browns thursday night uni's were awesome as well. Give them a chance before you pick them to death. Nike's unis always look better live.

the jags helmet alone is enough to give up on nike.

Cham

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eagles101 wrote:
Cham wrote:
eagles101 wrote:
Cham wrote:

but how is this a new era? because they picked random colors for the NFC and AFC. i feel like the nike producers forgot that they were supposed to do this and they were on work and ran into construction and there like "o crap man what colors are for the NFC AND AFC" "ummm IDK MAN JUST PICK ONE!" "OK safety yellow/green and safety cone orange" "and we will put that a little bit on the leg and outline the numbers with it" *wipes hands "job well done guys"

Nike taking over = New Era

They are innovative and not afraid to make changes. Look at what they have done with College football. They are trend setters my good man.
It's also going away with tradition and it's why I love Nike. Hell I wish they would make cleats like the Mercurial's that Cristiano has for football.
And by the looks of it, Roger is fine with it as well. But let's be honest here, why does it bother you?

Would you have bought a pro bowl jersey if it would have been different? Would you have attended the pro bowl had they been different?
Willink

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow these are atrocious

Quote:
If I have not lost my mind I can sometimes hear it preparing to defect
eagles101

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cham wrote:
eagles101 wrote:
Cham wrote:
eagles101 wrote:
Cham wrote:

Nike taking over = New Era

They are innovative and not afraid to make changes. Look at what they have done with College football. They are trend setters my good man.
It's also going away with tradition and it's why I love Nike. Hell I wish they would make cleats like the Mercurial's that Cristiano has for football.
And by the looks of it, Roger is fine with it as well. But let's be honest here, why does it bother you?

Would you have bought a pro bowl jersey if it would have been different? Would you have attended the pro bowl had they been different?

a new era for football jerseys? also these jerseys are not that crazy in changes. a lot of them are just more real old school style. there real cheesy.

but it doesnt really bother me. i just dont like them. i love every time some one doesnt like something the first thing to come up is the "why does it bother you so much jeez" dont like the jerseys they are bland and are changed just for change.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: