Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

KOTH84 Mock Draft 3.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DreamEater53

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hageman to the Cowboys in the first, I think is a great pick. The kid looks like a stud and hopefully Rod Marinelli stays on as DLC and turns him into a complete stud. The more I watch of this kid, the more I want him on the team.

LB in the 2nd confuses me though. Some of our LBs haven't been playing very well, but I would hope they don't spend a high pick on one, especially if Holloman pans out as D82 mentioned above. At that spot, I'd take Yankey OG/OT Stanford. We signed Waters as a stopgap because Romo wouldn't last half the season behind Bernadeau. This would be an ideal time to grab another (hopefully) long term replacement on the O Line.

Ealy in the 3rd- I definitely like the positional pick. I don't know much about the kid, so I can't speak much to that right now, but DE is certainly going to be a need for us going forward.
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NIKEJWN wrote:
No need for a Safety what so ever for the Bills. Even if we lose Byrd, we have Williams, Searcy who have played great. Leonard plus two rookies. Give us the Big TE from Washington EJ needs some new toys and then Roberson in rd 2. We can wait for a guard in rd 3 or 4.

I disagree. I think we can grab a pass catching TE later on or sign a complement to Scott Chandler.

If we let Byrd walk than I'm ok with this, but I think we keep him. Bradley Roby or fortifying the OLine also works
Mastercheddaar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:52 pm    Post subject: hmmm Reply with quote

Cool Browns draft. However we got Pitt's 3rd this year. I'd still take the safety there though and draft O-line help with our pick.

that is all

Mastercheddaar
Baseball - Indians/Yankees.
CF - Ohio State and Wake Forest
Women - Brunettes with Blue eyes.
brownsfan214

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in love!

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: