Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Adrian Peterson's son has died
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
d_stanton2lions

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

simonwayne wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
My Heart goes out to Adrian Peterson and his family after this terrible tragedy.

I was following this story all day until I had to go to work. At work I got the update on my phone about Lil Man's passing and I teared up.

The thing I hate most in this world is Child Abusers. I hope this scumbag gets what he has coming to him.

Always been a big Peterson Fan so I can't wait to watch the game Sunday.I feel Sorry for the Panthers on Sunday. AP is going to be running with a lot of anger and frustration. Hope he breaks the Single Game Rushing Record.

Fly High Little Man Crying or Very sad

This. Child, woman, animal abusers. Anything like that. Those people are cowards and deserve the absolute worst and I hope this man gets that in prison.

There is no difference for me. All crimes like this are revolting and I despise them equally. There is not lesser crime for killing a grown man, all crimes like this are disgusting, especially in the manner that it happened.

This is absolutely disgusting, and I can't imagine what AP must be feeling/thinking every morning he wakes up and remembers that he does not have a child anymore.
Vindicatedxx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel so bad for Adrian.....losing a son...and playing for this god awful team of is.
Joyride15

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vindicatedxx wrote:
I feel so bad for Adrian.....losing a son...and playing for this god awful team of is.

awful circumstance, but the first time Adrian ever met his soon was this week when he was on life support... he didnt really know him

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joyride15 wrote:
Vindicatedxx wrote:

awful circumstance, but the first time Adrian ever met his soon was this week when he was on life support... he didnt really know him

yeah there are reports that....i mean...adrian wasn't really a part of this kids life. Which is even more tragic that he ignored him like that.
AndyJ1134

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vindicatedxx wrote:
Joyride15 wrote:
Vindicatedxx wrote:

yeah there are reports that....i mean...adrian wasn't really a part of this kids life. Which is even more tragic that he ignored him like that.

Or that he never knew he existed.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very sad news for all those involved. My thoughts are with everyone affected here.
buno67

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AndyJ1134 wrote:
Vindicatedxx wrote:
Joyride15 wrote:
Vindicatedxx wrote:

yeah its sad to hear that child was killed because of a abuse

but lets not make it out to be that Peterson is a victim here. Yeah he was "father" of the kid because of his sperm but in no way was he a father or a dad to the kid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
AndyJ1134 wrote:
Vindicatedxx wrote:
Joyride15 wrote:
Vindicatedxx wrote:

but lets not make it out to be that Peterson is a victim here. Yeah he was "father" of the kid because of his sperm but in no way was he a father or a dad to the kid

Did AP know that this child existed?
vikingshomer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vindicatedxx wrote:
Joyride15 wrote:
Vindicatedxx wrote:

You can't ignore something you never knew existed. Rolling Eyes AD and the mother were planning on introducing the boy to each other after AD found out about the boy.
buno67

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

simonwayne wrote:
buno67 wrote:
AndyJ1134 wrote:
Vindicatedxx wrote:
Joyride15 wrote:
Vindicatedxx wrote:

Did AP know that this child existed?

im not sure for how long, I saw it in reports that he knew the kid exisit and was planning to fly out and visit him in the future but then all this news happen. So I have no idea how long he has known about it.

Crazy thing could be finding out you have another kid and then the kid is killed

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I havent been following this close enough.

He didn't know the kid? I kept seeing pictures of him and a littlle kid on the field, with the kid running around in a vikings helmet?
Ketchup

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biggsam49 wrote:

He didn't know the kid? I kept seeing pictures of him and a littlle kid on the field, with the kid running around in a vikings helmet?
That's his son, Adrian Jr., who lives with him. Not the same son that was killed.

Kempes on the custom sig!
Vikefan79

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biggsam49 wrote:

That's his other son Adrian Jr.
klyon7634

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are some of you for real?

Saying he ignored the kid. He just found out about the kid a month ago I believe I read. He was planning a trip out in the near future to see him. As soon as he got the call about the abuse he left practice and flew to SD to see him.

Amazing how ignorant some of you can be.

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
Officer Ricky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
Are some of you for real?

Saying he ignored the kid. He just found out about the kid a month ago I believe I read. He was planning a trip out in the near future to see him. As soon as he got the call about the abuse he left practice and flew to SD to see him.

Amazing how ignorant some of you can be.

Yeah, some of these comments are Rolling Eyes especially when made without knowing the circumstances. He was told that it might've been his son 2-3 months ago(didn't even know he existed for a long while). Recently just found out that it was his son. He was planning to visit the child later this month. He has to up keep his priorities with the NFL with practices, camps and games to worry about, so I don't exactly blame him for not dropping everything and immediately to go see the child especially when he didn't even know there was one for so long (and it's not like he wasn't trying to make an effort, because who would've know this would happen to the child).

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: