Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

My first mock draft posted to this site

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2014 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
falcons145

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:20 pm    Post subject: My first mock draft posted to this site Reply with quote

This is what I think as of October 15, 2013. Only doing top 10 for now

1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Teddy Bridgewater QB Louisville
Not only is he the best QB on the board, but also the best prospect. A good way to start turning this franchise around

2. Jacksonville Jaguars - TRADE TO CLEVELAND BROWNS - Marcus Mariota QB Oregon
The Browns have tons of draft picks so they have room to trade, and yes the Jags need a QB but pretty much every position on the whole team is a need, so they need the picks too. I feel like Chudzinski will fall in love with his potential and just decides he has to make this move and make sure he gets him.

3. New York Giants - Jake Matthews - They need to keep Eli going for as long as they can, and preventing him from taking hits and giving the guy some time to make decisions might help.

4. Minnesota Vikings - Brett Hundley QB UCLA
Biggest need on the team, and luckily for them they suck so they won't need to trade to get a talent like Hundley.

5. St. Louis Rams (from skins) - Louis Nix DT Notre Dame
I lost my week 3 fantasy game because Demarco Murray LIT IT UP on the Rams, they need to stop the run better.

6. Oakland Raiders - Mike Evans WR Texas A&M
Terrelle Pryor's arm is not the reason the Raiders are among the worst in pass offense, they need more weapons for him. They already have a speedster in Denarius Moore, now they need a big guy like Mike Evans to complement him.

7. Buffalo Bills - Jadeveon Clowney DE South Carolina
He and Mario Williams together with a good DT tandem.... holy cow.

8. Atlanta Falcons - TRADE TO SAN FRANSISCO 49ERS - Anthony Barr OLB UCLA
The 49ers, like the Browns have lots of extra picks and can trade up to fill needs, and come on lets face it, Aldon Smith is the newest Aaron Hernandez, so OLB is probably their biggest need now. The Falcons on the other hand don't need any superstars, they have enough already. They just need more decent starting caliber players and depth.

9. Pittsburgh Steelers - Taylor Lewan T Michigan
Same reason as why the Giants are taking a tackle, gotta protect the franchise QB.

10. Houston Texans - Tajh Boyd QB Clemson
A good fit. He will already have more chemistry with Deandre Hopkins than the rest of the QB's, and like with Mariota, he has loads of potential.
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mocks posted need to be at least a full 1st round.

#JDI

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2014 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: