Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Chris Kluwe Claims he Was Cut because of Views on ..
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
glenearl18

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was and still am in support of Incognito in the Jonathan Martin "bullying" case, and even I am shocked at the response to this. The guy said that every gay should be put on an island and nuked. Obviously Kluwe didn't just make that up to stir up controversy for no reason (if you think there's even a 1 percent chance he'd lie about this you have the IQ of a donut) I agree that the main reason he got cut is because he's not that good, but to just be like "he's a punter, who cares" is kinda stupid.

I don't understand how you guys are all crying over drunk Riley Cooper using the N word, and Incognito "bullying" a fellow 300 pound lineman, but don't care at all about the guy who wants to murder every homosexual on earth.

Btw, I'm not gay or a gay rights activist.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: