Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FAME'S 2014 MOCK DRAFT 3 - 5 ROUNDS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pruitt3443

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all hopefully the Browns do not sign Sanchez as he might be one of the few guys to make us miss Weeden.

Secondly, I think that first pick would be Bridegwater or Bortles if the board fell as you have it although getting Watkins with Garoppolo later would give them a pretty nice combo.

Second first rounder would not be traded instead they draft the top WR or OG available there then get the other position at the top of round 2. The Browns do not have CB as a top priority and there are better players at positions of need when round 2 starts. I would rather have a combo of either one of Cyril Richardson/Xavier Su'a-Filo along with either one of Jordan Matthews/Allen Robinson.

As thin as the Browns are at WR I could see them double dipping early if the right guy is there.

I love the Smallwood pick and in round 4 I could see them go with a second guard or perhaps pick up Lache Seastrunk with the first of the two picks and then grab Arthur Lynch or Kenny Ladler with the second 4th round pick.

Round 5 better picks would be one of the corners or even hedge your bets at QB and pick up Mettenberger if he is sitting there and let him and Jimmy the Greek fight it out to back up Hoyer or start.
Jason_Bengal_Fl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:
Given the board, I'd be OK with the trade down. Overall, it hits most of our needs. BUT it misses on our biggest, CB

WR is not a need, but if Mike Evans is on the board at 24, I want him. And Richardson is a pretty big reach at this point.

And, yeah, can't like a mock that does not give us a CB in the first 2 or 3 rounds.
Pruitt3443

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I like him I think you may have overdrafted this player just a bit.

105. Minnesota - OG Brandon Thomas, Clemson
125. San Francisco - OG Brandon Thomas, Clemson
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hate it

hate trading for cousins, hate passing on teddy, hate derek carr especially if it means passing on teddy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bucannon twice
Eagles draft does nothing for me
MiamiGuy13

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theres NO way the Dolphins do not sign a single OL in FA...
famousj

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fixed the duplicates.

Props to Sandwich for Sig

Idzik: SPEND BABY SPEND!!!!
Flexx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHIEFS: In the NFL Draft, as we all know, anything is possible. Taking a G in the 1st, when WR Evans slides(doubtful)to them, is JUST A BIT unlikely.
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not bad for the Bills except the fact I doubt Byrd just walks. But non the less Zack Martin and Calvin Pryor are immediate starters, Troy Niklas fills our need at TE and I like Dominique Easley for depth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice mock but do not understand why the Bengals would sign MJD and draft Sankey ??? The team is set at RB with Law firm and Gio Bernard. Tuck is also a bad move because the team do not need another LDE but a pass rusher RDE if Michael Johnson isn't signed.
CanaDawg

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On behalf of all Browns fans, I would like to announce that we have just cut Mark Sanchez so you can cross him off your list of acquisitions.

I like Sammy but I'd be ok with Teddy too. And I would still take Garrapolo with the PIT pick later on.
slaytn23

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:45 pm    Post subject: Ehh Reply with quote

I dont see the Jags trading for Cousins like so many on this board predict. Im not sure where yall are getting this info from because there has been no indication that the Jags are even interested in him...I believe its Clowney or bust for the Jags, if Clowney is gone they would take Teddy. If both are gone I dont expect them to stay at 3 unless they are forced too. At that point its gonna be Carr too high or Barr to high...dont see anyone else.
mark83

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CanaDawg wrote:
On behalf of all Browns fans, I would like to announce that we have just cut Mark Sanchez so you can cross him off your list of acquisitions.

I like Sammy but I'd be ok with Teddy too. And I would still take Garrapolo with the PIT pick later on.

Yes that is one of the worst possible mocks ever. We have the 3rd most cap space and we sign Sanchez, why not just keep Campbell. Sanchez wants to be a starter and he sucks. Then we trade valuable picks to move up for a TE when we already have a pro bowler in Cameron. We don't need Dline help right now. I think the first would go Bridgewater, best available OG or WR with the 2nd 1st rounder, and vice versa in the 2nd. Picking an ILB and another WR in the 3rd would be great.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't argue with teddy falling to us. Don't like OBJ in the 2nd, I'd rather see Chricton, Sutton, or Jackson. Gotta build those trenches. Don't live Mason I'm the 3rd but RB makes sense. I'd probably rather get value in the 3rd at CB or DL but it's a good pick

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 corners? 2 guards? A dlinemen we really don't need in the first?

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: