Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The phone rings : 1st round with 6 trades
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
zappa13004


Joined: 04 Jan 2014
Posts: 618
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry formultiple post

Last edited by zappa13004 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zappa13004


Joined: 04 Jan 2014
Posts: 618
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
Good Bengals pick. If bortles is available at 24 it would be hard for us to pass on him
Wow, you think they could give up on Dalton ? You do not take a QB in the 1st to add competition, you do that when you want to change your QB.thanks for feedback
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zappa13004


Joined: 04 Jan 2014
Posts: 618
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
Good Bengals pick. If bortles is available at 24 it would be hard for us to pass on him
Wow, you think they could give up on Dalton ? You do not take a QB in the 1st to add competition, you do that when you want to change your QB.thanks for feedback
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IDOG_det


Moderator
Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 25943
Location: #JDI
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no no no no no no to trading up. Rather stay put and take Dennard. Trading down would be ideal.
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #1: Eric Ebron
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #2: Martin Mayhew



R.I.P. Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zappa13004


Joined: 04 Jan 2014
Posts: 618
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark83 wrote:
I don't see how Cleveland is a mess. It is widely believed that the NFL set Banner up with the new owner Haslam. All Banner did was hire a yes man, and trade for Bess. He did get the best of the trade with Indy but he also traded with the Steelers. We got an up and coming GM already installed and he already hired a very highly touted assistant from KC. I would say Cleveland is in better hands now than before. One of this regimes downfalls was last years and this years coaching search failures. I think Haslam realized having Banner was hurting their chances at hiring people. How many coaches turned them down and didn't want to be interviewed? The draft was good though.
There was no disrespect buddy, i was just under the news of Banner and Lombardi fired, few times after a one year coach. I change my comment now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zappa13004


Joined: 04 Jan 2014
Posts: 618
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
no no no no no no to trading up. Rather stay put and take Dennard. Trading down would be ideal.
Every year every team want to trade down ! You can't always get what you want. I think Watkins would worth giving up few picks.

Last edited by zappa13004 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mark83


Joined: 08 Oct 2009
Posts: 380
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zappa13004 wrote:
mark83 wrote:
I don't see how Cleveland is a mess. It is widely believed that the NFL set Banner up with the new owner Haslam. All Banner did was hire a yes man, and trade for Bess. He did get the best of the trade with Indy but he also traded with the Steelers. We got an up and coming GM already installed and he already hired a very highly touted assistant from KC. I would say Cleveland is in better hands now than before. One of this regimes downfalls was last years and this years coaching search failures. I think Haslam realized having Banner was hurting their chances at hiring people. How many coaches turned them down and didn't want to be interviewed? The draft was good though.
There was no disrespect buddy, i was just under the news of Banner and Lombardi fired, few times after a one year coach. I change my comment now.


No, didn't take it as disrespect because if I wasn't a fan of the Browns I would have thought the same thing. I think Banner wanted too much control and it bit him in the butt, and Lombardimis such a good GM he was out of the NFL for 5 years before Banner picked him to be his gofer. I would love this draft and take the best OG in the 2nd. We would then have our QB and an OG. I don't like Manziel and I would love to have Bridgewater. I guess with a new GM it might not be a forgone conclusion that Manziel is the pick. We do need a QB bad though.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zappa13004


Joined: 04 Jan 2014
Posts: 618
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark83 wrote:
zappa13004 wrote:
mark83 wrote:
I don't see how Cleveland is a mess. It is widely believed that the NFL set Banner up with the new owner Haslam. All Banner did was hire a yes man, and trade for Bess. He did get the best of the trade with Indy but he also traded with the Steelers. We got an up and coming GM already installed and he already hired a very highly touted assistant from KC. I would say Cleveland is in better hands now than before. One of this regimes downfalls was last years and this years coaching search failures. I think Haslam realized having Banner was hurting their chances at hiring people. How many coaches turned them down and didn't want to be interviewed? The draft was good though.
There was no disrespect buddy, i was just under the news of Banner and Lombardi fired, few times after a one year coach. I change my comment now.


No, didn't take it as disrespect because if I wasn't a fan of the Browns I would have thought the same thing. I think Banner wanted too much control and it bit him in the butt, and Lombardimis such a good GM he was out of the NFL for 5 years before Banner picked him to be his gofer. I would love this draft and take the best OG in the 2nd. We would then have our QB and an OG. I don't like Manziel and I would love to have Bridgewater. I guess with a new GM it might not be a forgone conclusion that Manziel is the pick. We do need a QB bad though.
Forget about your guard in the 2nd round if you want Bridgewater because you'll have to trade-up to take him. (at least for now because players' stock will change until May, maybe Bridgewater's one ?).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tonkavikes27


Joined: 30 Mar 2010
Posts: 799
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Gnat wrote:
I'd be happy with that for the Vikings, they'd get another second out of it, and probably a 3rd next year, plus a later round pick this year. And that's the range I'd want to get Carr in.

_________________

Vikings Dream Draft:
1. Mack/Mosley
2. Joyner
3. Mettenberger
3. Billy Turner
4. Justin Ellis
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zappa13004


Joined: 04 Jan 2014
Posts: 618
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djw4bucs wrote:
What would we give up for Clowney
Rams receive : Your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 2015 1st and D.Revis.
No i'm kidding, no idea...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mark83


Joined: 08 Oct 2009
Posts: 380
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zappa13004 wrote:
mark83 wrote:
zappa13004 wrote:
mark83 wrote:
I don't see how Cleveland is a mess. It is widely believed that the NFL set Banner up with the new owner Haslam. All Banner did was hire a yes man, and trade for Bess. He did get the best of the trade with Indy but he also traded with the Steelers. We got an up and coming GM already installed and he already hired a very highly touted assistant from KC. I would say Cleveland is in better hands now than before. One of this regimes downfalls was last years and this years coaching search failures. I think Haslam realized having Banner was hurting their chances at hiring people. How many coaches turned them down and didn't want to be interviewed? The draft was good though.
There was no disrespect buddy, i was just under the news of Banner and Lombardi fired, few times after a one year coach. I change my comment now.


No, didn't take it as disrespect because if I wasn't a fan of the Browns I would have thought the same thing. I think Banner wanted too much control and it bit him in the butt, and Lombardimis such a good GM he was out of the NFL for 5 years before Banner picked him to be his gofer. I would love this draft and take the best OG in the 2nd. We would then have our QB and an OG. I don't like Manziel and I would love to have Bridgewater. I guess with a new GM it might not be a forgone conclusion that Manziel is the pick. We do need a QB bad though.
Forget about your guard in the 2nd round if you want Bridgewater because you'll have to trade-up to take him. (at least for now because players' stock will change until May, maybe Bridgewater's one ?).


If there was one player I would want to trade up for in this draft it would be Bridgewater, as long as we don't have to do what the Skins had to do with RGIII. I dont think there is a QB in this draft worth that type of trade up. Maybe a 2nd this year and a 2nd next to go to what #2.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FalconFan13


Joined: 06 Jan 2007
Posts: 9830
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zappa13004 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
no no no no no no to trading up. Rather stay put and take Dennard. Trading down would be ideal.
Every year every team want to trade down ! You can't always get what you want. I think Watkins would worth giving few picks. The Lions are close of being a contender with very good players on both offense and defense, i think they could make a move similar to the Falcons' one for Julio Jones.


LOL i will say this that would be a terrible decision by them. That move set us back so much and killed our depth and it showed this year. Love me some Julio but you are never 1 player away like we thought we was.
_________________
2010 and 2013
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
zappa13004


Joined: 04 Jan 2014
Posts: 618
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FalconFan13 wrote:
zappa13004 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
no no no no no no to trading up. Rather stay put and take Dennard. Trading down would be ideal.
Every year every team want to trade down ! You can't always get what you want. I think Watkins would worth giving few picks. The Lions are close of being a contender with very good players on both offense and defense, i think they could make a move similar to the Falcons' one for Julio Jones.


LOL i will say this that would be a terrible decision by them. That move set us back so much and killed our depth and it showed this year. Love me some Julio but you are never 1 player away like we thought we was.
Yep, good point !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Forge


Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 7184
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd take it for the 49ers. Benjamin isn't my favorite wide receiver prospect, but his upside is undeniable, and if we re-sign Boldin, he's likely not going to see the field much his rookie year anyway, so he'll have some time to develop.
_________________


Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection - P3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Duffman57


Joined: 20 Jan 2009
Posts: 8291
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How in the HELL do you have Jake Matthews dropping to number 26, you HAVE to be a Browns fan/homer.....
_________________

Rammy da best sigmaker of all time!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group