Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The phone rings : 1st round with 6 trades
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zappa13004

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sodakcowboy78 wrote:
Not sure DT Timmy Jernigan is worth such a high pick...maybe at the end of the 1st or early in the 2nd with a trade down...not with guys like S C Pryor and OL Z Martin and QB B Bortles and DE K Ealy still on the board...fones will be ringing with those studs still around but i like ur mock because its different with good trades and players going at different slots not like others that i believe just copy the guys mocks before them

Peace
I like Jernigan but that pick was based on need so maybe it is a reach ? I really hesitated with Ealy but i think they'll resign Ware and Selvie had a good season. Martin ? Did not think about him to the 'Boys but yes it could work because he could be a very good guard and you need one and, his versatility is an huge bonus. Bortles ? They won't give up on Romo with such a big contract so i doubt they can take a back-up in the 1st. thanks for feedback.
zappa13004

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Good trade and Titans pick.
If your defense go to a 34 Nix would be great in the middle with Casey, Klug, Martin or Hill around him. thanks for feedback.
zappa13004

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
love making the trade up for clowney. Good job
thanks for feedback.
boondock

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be happy with this Panthers pick.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FalconFan13 wrote:
zappa13004 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
no no no no no no to trading up. Rather stay put and take Dennard. Trading down would be ideal.
Every year every team want to trade down ! You can't always get what you want. I think Watkins would worth giving few picks. The Lions are close of being a contender with very good players on both offense and defense, i think they could make a move similar to the Falcons' one for Julio Jones.

LOL i will say this that would be a terrible decision by them. That move set us back so much and killed our depth and it showed this year. Love me some Julio but you are never 1 player away like we thought we was.

Trading always depends on just how much you have to give up or will receive. The lions wouldn't have to give up any thing close to what atl did for Julio, were only talking about moving a hand full of picks or less up so yeah as long as we went talking about giving up our 2nd rder or something I'm all for moving up for Sammy, not only does he fill a huge need but he is far better talent than what will be available at 10.
zappa13004

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigc421 wrote:
FalconFan13 wrote:
zappa13004 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
no no no no no no to trading up. Rather stay put and take Dennard. Trading down would be ideal.
Every year every team want to trade down ! You can't always get what you want. I think Watkins would worth giving few picks. The Lions are close of being a contender with very good players on both offense and defense, i think they could make a move similar to the Falcons' one for Julio Jones.

LOL i will say this that would be a terrible decision by them. That move set us back so much and killed our depth and it showed this year. Love me some Julio but you are never 1 player away like we thought we was.

Trading always depends on just how much you have to give up or will receive. The lions wouldn't have to give up any thing close to what atl did for Julio, were only talking about moving a hand full of picks or less up so yeah as long as we went talking about giving up our 2nd rder or something I'm all for moving up for Sammy, not only does he fill a huge need but he is far better talent than what will be available at 10.
Yes, up from #10 to #5, about a 2nd and a mid to late and yeah Watkins would worth it from talent perspective and for what he would bring to the Lions. Thanks for feedback.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: