Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

JACKS PRECOMBINE MOCKDRAFT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Forge

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Like Verrett as a prospect, and I'd be happy with the pick. Unfortunately, highly doubtful that the 49ers select him as he doesn't fit the mold of what we are looking for in our secondary any more.

Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection - P3
zappa13004

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is Aaron Donald ? After the combine you will put him on your top 10 ! He's yet a top 20 lock.
M754

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark83 wrote:
Our biggest need on the team is QB, and OG and then WR. Who is the QB for us? We have Hoyer, but we don't have a true franchise QB and with Manziel sitting there I think we would have to take him there. I would rather draft a OG or WR with the 2nd first that we have.

I feel like they are questioning the pick Manziel at this point and are willing to take a flyer on someone like Mettenberger. You can kick Schwartz in to be a overqualified guard. Think of Gordon and Watkins on the Outside and an O-Line of Thomas, Schwartz, Mack and Lewan. Worse case scenario we pick from a better crop of QBs next year in Jameis Winston Marcus Mariota,Brett Hundley with a great supporting cast.
mxr124

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
Horrible. Mosley over Clinton-Dix?? Things would get broken.

Personally, I'd rather have Mosley over Clinton-Dix.
holeman1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:30 pm    Post subject: cards pick Reply with quote

Taylor Lewan > Antonio Richardson for the cards pick if your going to draft a tackle
sodakcowboy78

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would like to see DT Aaron Donald for Dallas but OL Zach Martin is a real good value pick...Dallas needs more lineman on either side of the ball and Martin has position flex at either ORT or ORG...good pick

Peace
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zappa13004 wrote:
Where is Aaron Donald ? After the combine you will put him on your top 10 ! He's yet a top 20 lock.

Why you think i offered this man a trade down for the Falcons to grab Donald who im thinking is gonna be better than Ealy as a player in the nfl. Not saying Ealy is bad just that he sure as heck isn't a top 6 pick lol.
BeeperKing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FalconFan13 wrote:
Falcons pick is horrible value. We could trade down to like 15 to 20 and grab Ealy. Why take him over guys who are legit top 5 talent?

We have Khalil Mack who fits our scheme perfectly setting there who is a top 5 talent.

Greg Robinson for RG who could be the best lineman in the entire draft.

Jake Matthews - Who i don't want because we don't need a LT that bad but i would take him over Ealy as Matthews is a legit top 3 talent and we could throw him at RT for now.

Anthony Barr - Who i don't like as much as Mack or Clowney but he is atleast a top 5 upside player.

I would even give our #6 + 2nd round pick to get Clowney before taking Ealy at 6 thats just horrible horrible value for such a high pick.

I would even take the same exact trade that the steelers gave detroit for them to come get Matthews at 6 which is where they will need to go to get him more than likely.

Then at that 16th pick i would take Aaron Donald DT or Hageman DT

Thank You! I have no clue why people think Ealy is a top-6 pick. He's a second rounder in my book.

Daboyle250 on the sig

Foster a Falcon: Thomas DeCoud

FakingInjuries wrote:

Without those elite targets, [Matt Ryan] is in the same tier as Matt Cassell.
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeeperKing wrote:
FalconFan13 wrote:
Falcons pick is horrible value. We could trade down to like 15 to 20 and grab Ealy. Why take him over guys who are legit top 5 talent?

We have Khalil Mack who fits our scheme perfectly setting there who is a top 5 talent.

Greg Robinson for RG who could be the best lineman in the entire draft.

Jake Matthews - Who i don't want because we don't need a LT that bad but i would take him over Ealy as Matthews is a legit top 3 talent and we could throw him at RT for now.

Anthony Barr - Who i don't like as much as Mack or Clowney but he is atleast a top 5 upside player.

I would even give our #6 + 2nd round pick to get Clowney before taking Ealy at 6 thats just horrible horrible value for such a high pick.

I would even take the same exact trade that the steelers gave detroit for them to come get Matthews at 6 which is where they will need to go to get him more than likely.

Then at that 16th pick i would take Aaron Donald DT or Hageman DT

Thank You! I have no clue why people think Ealy is a top-6 pick. He's a second rounder in my book.

I don't know if i would go 2nd rounder but i don't see him as much better although a little bit maybe than Ford or Attouchu who i think could sneak into the say top 25 to 32 to the right team.
mark83

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

M754 wrote:
mark83 wrote:
Our biggest need on the team is QB, and OG and then WR. Who is the QB for us? We have Hoyer, but we don't have a true franchise QB and with Manziel sitting there I think we would have to take him there. I would rather draft a OG or WR with the 2nd first that we have.

I feel like they are questioning the pick Manziel at this point and are willing to take a flyer on someone like Mettenberger. You can kick Schwartz in to be a overqualified guard. Think of Gordon and Watkins on the Outside and an O-Line of Thomas, Schwartz, Mack and Lewan. Worse case scenario we pick from a better crop of QBs next year in Jameis Winston Marcus Mariota,Brett Hundley with a great supporting cast.

The only thing is as a Cleveland fan we always say let's pick this WR or TE because it's a sexy pick and we can always draft a QB next year because it is a better class. Mettenburger is coming off a torn ACL and I believe MCLEMORE and is slower than Derek Anderson. Every year it's let's wait until next year, when we have arguably the QB with the highest ceiling of any QB in this class. I don't like Manziel but a lot of people do. He does have a little swag and Brandon Weeden had Josh Gordon and Jordan Cameron to throw the ball to and he still sucked. I think with the new owner he does want his guy and there are rumors that he does like Johnny football. I think we have to take a chance on someone and hopefully an OT and Clowney goes in the top 10 so we can have our chance at a QB.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zappa13004 wrote:

I could see him being a poor mans Warren Sap. Excellent pass-rusher and should develop into a fine decent run still as well. Perfect 3-down DT down the road.

Perfectly fine with Ebron at #18 for the Jets.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the trade down. A+ for that. Though, I may want Ebron at that point. You can still find a #1 CB after Dennard, but can't find a truly special TE after Ebron.

R.I.P. Stylish
Danish49ers

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forge wrote:
I Like Verrett as a prospect, and I'd be happy with the pick. Unfortunately, highly doubtful that the 49ers select him as he doesn't fit the mold of what we are looking for in our secondary any more.
I agree completely, and with Marqise Lee on the board he simply has to be the pick.
CriminalMind

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

M754 wrote:
I Agree it was an oversite on my part made the adjustment, have Pittsburg Trading with Minnesota for Jake. Thank for the feedback

I think MIN can trade down again at #15, with a team looking for a special TE, Erik Ebron

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
#23. Kansas City Chiefs -- Odell Beckham Jr. [WR, LSU]

#30. San Francisco 49ers -- Jason Verrett [CB, TCU]

Perfect for KC... no complaints over the SF pick either. Cool

___

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: