Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

7 rounds just before the Combine! 2/16
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Overall, how would you feel with your team's choices?
Happy! Not bad at all!
40%
 40%  [ 24 ]
Meh... I like a little... hate some too.
33%
 33%  [ 20 ]
Just terrible. I would drink a lot and hit things.
25%
 25%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 59

MrOaktown_56

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the raiders mock except the front office won't take a qb early. However, if you changed pick 5 to watkins and the 2nd round to carr or kyle van noy this would be an excellent draft. Great job!
oldman9er

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am appreciating the positive AND negative comments.. though it would be nice and helpful to get more specific on the negatives...

I thought about doing a FA afterwards... but to those thinking of doing this, it is best to do FA first rather than last.

- For the Browns.. taking an OG/OT at pick #4 wouldn't be a terrible thing... especially considering that you are getting a QB later in the first that likely would be acceptable as a top 10 pick, depending on who you ask. Did you hate all of the Cleveland picks, OUTLAW?

- For the Steelers, I read many FF Steelers fans speaking favorably of selecting Nix. Guess you just can't please everyone... but jcm412.. how about the other Pittsburgh selections. What is wrong with them, IYO?

- To the Titans.. I don't think I have seen Lewan outside the top 25 of any BB rankings.. and he is mostly in the top 15. Not the sexy pick, but both your OTs are 30+ and reaching the end of their exorbitant contracts.

- To the Jags, I admit I should have done a more thorough job of checking RB scheme fits. Only so much time to give...

Thanks again for comments... positive, negative, whatever... all interesting.

___
Bonanza23

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldman9er wrote:

- For the Browns.. taking an OG/OT at pick #4 wouldn't be a terrible thing... especially considering that you are getting a QB later in the first that likely would be acceptable as a top 10 pick, depending on who you ask. Did you hate all of the Cleveland picks, OUTLAW?

I would take Bortles in a heartbeat at 4. Then I would go BPA with WR, OL, CB or LB with the 2nd 1st.

I also PM'd you a 49er question.

Thanks to ReggieCamp on the sig
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend top to bottom you just dominated the entire falcons draft with picks and positions that would have been exactly close or similar to the majority of actual falcon fans on this site.

You nailed our exact needs in pretty much exact order that we fans voted on over on our side of the board. Did you see that when you was doing this or see me post it in another thread? or did you just know our team that well lol.

A++++++ Falcon draft don't change a thing unless Clowney drops somehow Wink
oldman9er

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FalconFan13 wrote:
My friend top to bottom you just dominated the entire falcons draft with picks and positions that would have been exactly close or similar to the majority of actual falcon fans on this site.

You nailed our exact needs in pretty much exact order that we fans voted on over on our side of the board. Did you see that when you was doing this or see me post it in another thread? or did you just know our team that well lol.

Thanks.. and I definitely tried to spend time perusing the FF team sites. That did play a part in my decisions and draft selections... though I didn't let it fully dictate things.

___
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldman9er wrote:
FalconFan13 wrote:

Thanks.. and I definitely tried to spend time perusing the FF team sites. That did play a part in my decisions and draft selections... though I didn't let it fully dictate things.

Nice so the vote polls was not all for nothing it did help someone out well done oldman well done.
KingBishop

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give Denver Kareem Martin over Lawrence. I like him just doesn't fit our D as a 4-3 end

Props to Joe_Is_The_Best
757-NINER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love that you have us taking Urban, Gaines, and Washington. Would love to have seen us take one more CB within the first 5 rounds but I can live with that draft. Well done sir.
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assuming the Bears add a top flight DE in free agency this draft would be a home run for me. Nice work.

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
vstarr

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give the Bills ASJ in the 2nd and Christian Jones in the 3rd and I'm happy. No way Boyd Falls to the 6th either. GO BILLS Very Happy

Bills for life!!!!!!!!RIP Yusef Abdullah aka Big Sef 03/12/80 - 04/26/09
mark83

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldman9er wrote:
I am appreciating the positive AND negative comments.. though it would be nice and helpful to get more specific on the negatives...

I thought about doing a FA afterwards... but to those thinking of doing this, it is best to do FA first rather than last.

- For the Steelers, I read many FF Steelers fans speaking favorably of selecting Nix. Guess you just can't please everyone... but jcm412.. how about the other Pittsburgh selections. What is wrong with them, IYO?

- To the Titans.. I don't think I have seen Lewan outside the top 25 of any BB rankings.. and he is mostly in the top 15. Not the sexy pick, but both your OTs are 30+ and reaching the end of their exorbitant contracts.

- To the Jags, I admit I should have done a more thorough job of checking RB scheme fits. Only so much time to give...

No offense but no team in their right mind would take an OG at number 4. With the way the draft shakes out you could give us Watkins at 4, that would take care of our WR issue and then Manziel at 26 if he lasted that long and the best OG in the 2nd and RB in the 3rd and it would be a fantastic draft.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like it

hit the needs with some outside the box "reaches"

good stuff oldie. i know this was a lot of work

new sig... sorry alex
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teddy is gone so i get the JC pick, love it

Location: The Man, The Myth, The Legend El Ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I applaud the effort, but Robinson at pick 4 is not very good. I am good with everything outside the 1st round!

sdrawkcab321 wrote:
It'll be a cold day in hell when I read a thread title.
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark83 wrote:
oldman9er wrote:

No offense but no team in their right mind would take an OG at number 4. With the way the draft shakes out you could give us Watkins at 4, that would take care of our WR issue and then Manziel at 26 if he lasted that long and the best OG in the 2nd and RB in the 3rd and it would be a fantastic draft.

Pfft if Clowney and Mack are gone by 6 im not hesitant to take a RG at 6 in Robinson over Matthews at LT and probably over Barr as well.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: