Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

7 rounds just before the Combine! 2/16
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Overall, how would you feel with your team's choices?
Happy! Not bad at all!
40%
 40%  [ 24 ]
Meh... I like a little... hate some too.
33%
 33%  [ 20 ]
Just terrible. I would drink a lot and hit things.
25%
 25%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 59

tikitiger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Jags draft, but more importantly, THANK YOU for making this visually pleasing. Love it.
#4 South Carolina Gamecocks 11-2
We didn't make the BCS?

Jags | Sharks | Lakers | Giants
101Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be very content if the draft fell that way
bungleodeon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be very upset as a Browns fan.
2013: 36 Tackles - 5.5 Sacks -1 FF - 1 FR - 4 PD -2 STF
SpoonFed56

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Falcons draft! You adderessed a majority of our needs and if this is what happened in real life I would be extremely happy! Would rather have Wilder Jr over Williams but Williams would be okay in my books! A+

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't read past the 4th because I'm lazy. Dennard works in the 1st, though I prefer Ebron. Swanson is okay in the 2nd, but I prefer someone like Kyle Fuller, Lamarcus Joyner, or Stanley Jean-Baptiste in the 2nd. Timmy Jernigan works there too. Love Telvin Smith in the 3rd. Love Moncrief in the 4th.

Try to avoid picking "needs" for the Lions, instead try to get players who'll have the biggest immediate impact.

EDIT: or Dee Ford in round 2

R.I.P. Stylish

Last edited by IDOG_det on Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Pruitt3443

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the Browns I give your draft a C grade as I would rather they went in different directions with a lot of your picks, especially the early ones. If round one fell the way you have it I would not complain just would not like it that much. Round two to me is just a bad choice as I do not care for Mason.

4. Greg Robinson – I really like him as a player but I think if the board fell the way you have it I think Sammy Watkins could be the pick here although more likely Manziel or Bortles is the choice. Robinson would be a great RT allowing Schwartz to slide inside and insurance against an injury to Joe Thomas but not sure the Browns are in the position to go in this direction at this point.

26. Johnny Manziel – I think there is no way he falls to 26 although stranger things have happened. If we got Watkins with the first pick and Manziel is sitting here he is a good choice. I think it is more likely we are picking top OG or WR left on board with this pick.

35. Tre Mason – Just a terrible pick in my opinion as I think he amounts to nothing more than a serviceable back-up in the NFL. Not something you want to waste a 2nd round pick on. Assuming we got the QB and WR in round one, and based on your board, I think the Browns go with Xavier Su’a-Filo with this pick. If they do go with a RB here I prefer Ka’Deem Carey or Carlos Hyde.

71. Victor Hampton – CB is just not that big a need for the Browns although he is a good player but kind of small. The Browns spent a 3rd round pick last year on a CB they are still developing so just do not think they go that route this year unless someone falls that they just cannot pass up. With your board sitting the way it is I might go with Christian Jones or Davante Adams with this pick, preferably Jones, although the way your other picks are slotted for the Browns, Hampton could be a decent pick here.

83. Martavis Bryant – He is an excellent choice especially if we got Jones or with the pick before. If the Browns picked up Watkins early and his teammate here and you add them to the mix with Cameron and Gordon I am not sure who the defense would be able to cover.

102. Chris Borland – Love this player and would love to have him on the Browns.

122. Tre Boston – I think Tre Boston will go undrafted personally so not a good pick here in my opinion. Better choices are Kenny Ladler or even Ahmad Dixon if you want to go safety here.

133. Bruce Ellington – I am hoping by this point the Browns already have two WR drafted so this would not be my choice here. The Browns do need a RB badly but based on your board not too many great choices left. I might go with Devonta Freeman here or go OL with a guy like Seantrel Henderson.

164. Jay Prosch – This is an excellent pick.

195. Zack Hocker – Not a fan of ever drafting kickers as UDFA will work out. If Jon Halapio is still sitting there as you have him I would not mind doubling up on the OG spot as the Browns OL could use the upgrade and depth.
KingPress421

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a big fan of CLeveland pick. I'd rather have Watkins at 4, If Manziel is available at 4 I would be happy with that. but I love the Jay Prosch pick. We need a legitimate Full back.
SHSTE92

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:04 am    Post subject: Re: 7 rounds just before the Combine! 2/16 Reply with quote

plan9misfit wrote:
oldman9er wrote:
17.) Dallas Cowboys - select - DT / Aaron Donald {Pittsburgh}
48.) Dallas Cowboys - select - DE / Scott Crichton {Oregon State}
79.) Dallas Cowboys - select - LB / Christian Jones {Florida State}
110.) Dallas Cowboys - select - RB / Jeremy Hill {LSU}
147.) Dallas Cowboys - select - DB / Dontae Johnson {N.C. State}
207.) Dallas Cowboys - select - OG / Zach Fulton {Tennessee}
210.) Dallas Cowboys - select - LB / Glenn Carson {Penn State}
215.) Dallas Cowboys - select - P / Kirby Van Der Kamp {Iowa State}

That draft is a grand slam. The only thing I would've done differently is draft Dominique Easley in the 4th round rather than Jeremy Hill. Mainly because Dallas will likely need to replace at least 3 of its 4 defensive linemen. Otherwise, you did a truly, truly outstanding job.

Came here to say the same, 4th round RB only thing that stuck out as something I wouldn't like. Maybe a WR over another LB in the 7th.

Member of the Tank for Jameis Winston Fan Club #Lamest4Jameis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: