Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2014 Mock #9: 3 Rounds w/ trades
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JagsFanInNY

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYGCRUZ80 wrote:
JagsFanInNY wrote:
NYGCRUZ80 wrote:
Like the 1st rd, 2nd rd i hope they draft a G like richardson bc we need guards more then a tackle, 3rd rd id prefer not to get a DT but get a CB or RB
My thinking is Pugh to guard. I actually think the Giants would be better off with Pugh inside and Antonio Richardson outside than Pugh outside and Cyril Richardson inside. Also, it came down to value for me. I have C-Rich as a mid 2nd rounder at best and Antonio Richardson as a mid 2nd rounder at worst.

But the thing is Pugh was out best tackle, our best olinemen last year. i would think it would be stupid to move him to guard.
I hear you and I definitely understand where you are coming from. I just wonder if long term, this team might not be better off with Pugh at guard. Hell, I was a fan of Pugh's and feel similarly about him and Zack Martin this year; the guy can handle the T position, but the best case is to be able to put him at G and get near all-pro play (truthfully I think all-pro play is more the case from Martin than Pugh, but I definitely think Pugh's performance can be all that much better if he moved inside to G)
SJax39

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOVE the first 2 picks. Give us Joyner in the 2nd and T. Smith in the 3rd and that's a perfect draft.

[b]CLOWNEY WILL NOT MAKE IT PAST #2
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mack + Hageman = MONSTER DRAFT for the Falcons in the 1st 2 rounds Smile

Would you be against me offering our 3rd rnd pick + 5th rnd pickr for Colts, 49ers, or Vikings pick in the 2nd round? like 5 to 6 spots up.

If we could come away with Mack + Hageman + Richardson or Jackson at RG your choice on who you like better.

This would be one of the best 1st 3 rounds we could have.

Plus i think Baptise would last another 5 or 6 picks to the 49ers to our 3rd round pick so they still get their player + a 5th rounder. Win / Win for both sides.
bulger2holt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rams have zero interest in Weeden.
JagsFanInNY

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bulger2holt wrote:
So Les Snead goes by bulger2holt on FF. Good to know!!
JagsFanInNY

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FalconFan13 wrote:

Would you be against me offering our 3rd rnd pick + 5th rnd pickr for Colts, 49ers, or Vikings pick in the 2nd round? like 5 to 6 spots up.

If we could come away with Mack + Hageman + Richardson or Jackson at RG your choice on who you like better.

Plus i think Baptise would last another 5 or 6 picks to the 49ers to our 3rd round pick so they still get their player + a 5th rounder. Win / Win for both sides.
I think I will give you the trade if you really want it, but if it was with the Niners, I think it would be a keep your 3rd this year but give up your 2nd next year; they are loaded from a quantity standpoint this year and could look to build up future year draft selections.
bulger2holt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JagsFanInNY wrote:
bulger2holt wrote:

Snead has common sense
JagsFanInNY

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bulger2holt wrote:
JagsFanInNY wrote:
bulger2holt wrote:

Snead has common sense
How is it not common sense to take a flyer on Weeden?! It basically costs nothing but a little bit of money. Whatever would replace him in the trade would almost without a doubt be worse for the Rams. Worst case scenario, the Rams just got a solid backup option to Sam Bradford.

Last edited by JagsFanInNY on Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jason_Bengal_Fl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do the Bengals get for moving back to 60?
JagsFanInNY

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason_Bengal_Fl wrote:
What do the Bengals get for moving back to 60?
Oh man, forgot to put that trade up above. I edited the original post with the trade.
PatriotBeast

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is the Patriots 2nd rd pick?
JagsFanInNY

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PatriotBeast wrote:
Where is the Patriots 2nd rd pick?
They traded up, and my forgetfulness shows again as I left that trade out from the list at the top. This shall be fixed.
mlucas12002

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JagsFanInNY wrote:
BrownsDog23 wrote:
Even if the Browns like Bortles more than Teddy (Very unlikely), why would they need to trade up to #2?

...because the team picking at #3 also is in desperate need of a quarterback and could take the guy Cleveland covets?! I am for the sake of this mock going under the assumption that Teddy's size concerns makes Bortles the #1 QB on most boards and so it is him that Cleveland moves up for.

Teddy's "size concerns"? You understand that the rumor is the Browns want Manziel...who is smaller than Bridgewater...you really should do some research before making assumptions like that.
JagsFanInNY

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlucas12002 wrote:
JagsFanInNY wrote:
BrownsDog23 wrote:
Even if the Browns like Bortles more than Teddy (Very unlikely), why would they need to trade up to #2?

...because the team picking at #3 also is in desperate need of a quarterback and could take the guy Cleveland covets?! I am for the sake of this mock going under the assumption that Teddy's size concerns makes Bortles the #1 QB on most boards and so it is him that Cleveland moves up for.

Teddy's "size concerns"? You understand that the rumor is the Browns want Manziel...who is smaller than Bridgewater...you really should do some research before making assumptions like that.
Actually, the rumor as I heard it was Lombardi loved Manziel, and he is no longer the GM. Also, I have to question such rumors as smokescreens. That rumor was just put out into the media so strongly, who really knows what the Browns are/were thinking.
mjmiller

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JagsFanInNY wrote:
FalconFan13 wrote:

I think I will give you the trade if you really want it, but if it was with the Niners, I think it would be a keep your 3rd this year but give up your 2nd next year; they are loaded from a quantity standpoint this year and could look to build up future year draft selections.

if u do either trade, give us Jackson at G. a better option for us.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: