Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pre-Combine 7-rounder with projected comp picks
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KingBishop

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Denver doesn't need two lbers in the first four rounds. Give us Martin or Watt in the third. And don't like Sam in our defense. Will Clarke Exum or Sutton in the fourth. I'll take the first two rounds and Huff in the fifth

Props to Joe_Is_The_Best
7DnBrnc53

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Round 2
33. Hou- AJ McCarron- QB- Alabama
All McCarron did at Alabama was win football games. He struggled a bit in his final college game, but I look for him to solidify himself as a legitimate second-rounder at the combine. His ability to make the big plays when necessary will set him apart from the other quarterbacks in Houston.

REACH ALERT!!! REACH ALERT!!!! Matt Schaub 2.0, at best.

Quote:
DENVER BRONCOS
31. Ryan Shazier- LB- Ohio St.
63. Marcus Roberson- CB- Florida
95. Michael Sam- DE- Missouri
129. Lamin Barrow- LB- LSU
165. Josh Huff- WR- Oregon
205. Silas Redd- RB- USC
244. Daniel Sorenson- S- BYU

Can Shazier play MLB in a 4-3 for all three downs? If he can, good pick. If he can't, no. Also, Jay Prosch may be better than Redd for the Broncos to get more of a power run game going.
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Aju im so confused right now who do you have starting for the Falcons at DT?

Please im begging you tell me that you have us signing Linval Joseph + 1 of Arthur Jones, Soliai, Melton, or Starks and a vet RT in FA?

With the draft we have 2 vet DT's in FA are an absolute must PLUS we have to resign 1 of our guys back in Babs or Peters.

You literally gave us no DT's in this draft in the 1st 5 rounds with DT being the only position in this draft that we have to have atleast 2 in the 1st 5 rounds.

Now don't get me wrong Mack and Jackson are studs and im glad to have them as Falcons but Crighton, Grice, Savage, and Williams are absolutely useless to us this offseason we have no needs for them at all.

Why would any of those positions where we have an abundance of solid talent at the positions be taken over a starting Dt where we don't have 1 DT to even start. Not we have no talented guys we literally don't have anyone. Babs, Peters, and Jerry are all FA's and all 3 of them have problems. Babs is old, Peters reinjured his knee in the last game of the season so prob. won't even be back til half way through next season if we resign him, then Peria Jerry is absolute trash.

Atleast 1 DT in the 1st 3 rounds would be acceptable

Aaron Donald i round 2 would be perfect then a guy like Watt at OG in the 3rd or 4th to replace the guys we don't need would work as well.

Sorry for the rant i know you put alot of time into this and it's hard to hit all the team needs for every team but DT is just 1 position we can't not get we don't have anyone on the team Very Happy
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Bengals draft

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
mr fluffles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really dislike this Bills draft. C-

Ebron is a reach with Robinson and Barr on the board.

Su'a-Filo is a good pick.

Hampton is a couple round reach and CB is not really a position of need. I would much rather Carl Bradford or Jimmie Ward here depending on where we went in Round 1.

Don't know why everyone keeps mocking Trevor Reilly to the Bills but sure, ok.

I personally don't think much of Bryant but a good sized WR with potential will do.

6th round and there is still lots of talent on the board so I wouldn't be crazy about a S who is strictly a special teams player.
Jason_Bengal_Fl

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
Ok Bengals draft

Yeah, "OK".

3 changes and I would like it a LOT more.

I don't see us taking a guard in 1 again. They like Boling and Pollak. And while WR is not a need, I'd love a big guy to pair with AJ, and Benjamin would make us even more deadly in the red zone.

Tyler Larsen in 3. I don't think they will be looking LB.

Since we go Larsen in 3, Matt Hall with our 6 comp.
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tikitiger wrote:
Bortles over Bridgewater? NO F'ing way

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow pretty bad man. I wanna help you more then criticize you. You have tons of guys being drafted in the 5th-7th rounds who are 2nd and 3rd round locks pretty much. So it's hard to look at it realistically. Gotta do more research.
mjmiller

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FalconFan13 wrote:
Ok Aju im so confused right now who do you have starting for the Falcons at DT?

Please im begging you tell me that you have us signing Linval Joseph + 1 of Arthur Jones, Soliai, Melton, or Starks and a vet RT in FA?

With the draft we have 2 vet DT's in FA are an absolute must PLUS we have to resign 1 of our guys back in Babs or Peters.

You literally gave us no DT's in this draft in the 1st 5 rounds with DT being the only position in this draft that we have to have atleast 2 in the 1st 5 rounds.

Now don't get me wrong Mack and Jackson are studs and im glad to have them as Falcons but Crighton, Grice, Savage, and Williams are absolutely useless to us this offseason we have no needs for them at all.

Why would any of those positions where we have an abundance of solid talent at the positions be taken over a starting Dt where we don't have 1 DT to even start. Not we have no talented guys we literally don't have anyone. Babs, Peters, and Jerry are all FA's and all 3 of them have problems. Babs is old, Peters reinjured his knee in the last game of the season so prob. won't even be back til half way through next season if we resign him, then Peria Jerry is absolute trash.

Atleast 1 DT in the 1st 3 rounds would be acceptable

Aaron Donald i round 2 would be perfect then a guy like Watt at OG in the 3rd or 4th to replace the guys we don't need would work as well.

Sorry for the rant i know you put alot of time into this and it's hard to hit all the team needs for every team but DT is just 1 position we can't not get we don't have anyone on the team Very Happy

yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!!!
Plush

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smack wrote:
Hate it for the Lions, top to bottom. Sorry.

Same for Seattle. We don't even have 3rd rounder and we easily took the position of small need in this scenario.
Nzd07

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a fan. Unless Pryor or Dix falls to us, can't see us taking a safety that early. Too many other holes on defense. Give us Roby or Purifoy there. Also, we own Seattle's 3rd round pick. Give us DaQuan Jones there. And lastly, a RB that high is very unrealistic. Give us a LBer there, maybe Trevor Riley. Our GM also loves to draft late round OGs so I'd sneak one in there as well.

Pull your 84 jerseys out
Jay-Z wrote:
I'm not a businessman. I'm a business, man!
JHG722

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riley Nelson was a QB at BYU.
Plucky

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Appreciate the hard work for the 7 rounds but Cardinals draft is pure ugly

ARIZONA CARDINALS
20. Antonio Richardson- OT- Tennessee (reach and a half, rather take Zmartin and numerous other players you have after us)

52. Dee Ford- LB- Auburn (he won't be here at our second pick but I'd rather have Kyle Fuller)

84. Jimmy Garropolo- QB- E. Illinois (No time for developing a QB, we are in win now mode, Give us an OLB)

118. Jared Abbrederis- WR- Wisconsin (give us Exum here we need CB/S depth)

154. Demarcus Lawrence- LB- Boise St. (CJ Fied would be perfect here but I doubt he gets out of the 4th round)

194. James Wilder Jr.- RB- Florida St. (we took 2 rbs last year, maybe some DT/DE depth Brent Urban would fit)

233. Dontae Johnson- CB- NC St. (we don't own this pick, oakland does)
MrOaktown_56

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raiders draft is excellent.
1. Jeremy Hill is a better scheme fit in the 4th so him over devonta freman.
2. OT is overrated as a need. Instead of the bellhaven guy, any corner or safety would be good in the 7th.
3. We own arizona's 7th rounder.
101Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not really a fan of the Raider's draft. I'm not a Manziel supporter, though I know many who are. Obviously makes a huge difference. Love Van Noy in the 2nd, but not a fan of Landry in the 3rd or a RB in the 4th. Need some help on the D-line.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: