Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

ZS - 2014 NFL Mock Draft #1
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KingPress421

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a bad draft. I like Ealy going high. I had him going to Oakland in my mock. I like it for Cleveland but I feel like we can get a bettter talent than Adams at WR
Forge

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like SJB's raw talent and overall potential, but I don't know that I would burn a first round pick on him for that. A lot of bust potential there. There are other corners I'd much prefer in that situation.

Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection - P3
Plucky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad for the cardinals give us ZMartin, Dennard, Amaro, Pryor, Fuller, Shazier, over Moses thats 20 picks too early for him
holeman1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:09 am    Post subject: morgan moses Reply with quote

the cardinals are not exactly desperate for a OT, I don't think that they will draft a second round talent in the first only because he fills a gap in their O-line, if I were you id have the cards drafting Hageman, Dennard, or Armaro simply because they are great talents that specialize in placed we need depth at
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

see Zerious the flaw you had in the Falcons pick is you actually took the guy who less fits our scheme.

We require our De's to drop in coverage quite a bit and Ealy isn't good at that at all. Mack is excellent at that from the LB/DE position. Probably the best in the draft for our scheme as much as i hate to say it even a better fit than clowney for our scheme although Clowney is a monster and might be once in a generation talent so i probably still go for him.

But after Clowney and his insane upside then Mack is hands down the guy for Mike Nolans Multple D scheme where we run 3-4, 3-3-5, 4-2-5, and 4-3 out of. Mack would be our much upgrade version of Kroy Biermann.

All of our top DE's have been 260 and under being Abraham, Osi, and Biermann so they can rush the passer and drop in coverage.
101Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bridgewater would be huge for the Raiders. Love it
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Bengals should be sprinting to the podium if Dennard is still available.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: