You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD II Seattle Seahawks War Room
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
germ-x

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are a few guys i like that are still available at this point.

Kevin Norwood, WR, Alabama- I think he is the best WR in this draft no one talks about. He's got solid size at 6'2" 200 pounds, big hands, and solid speed. He's also worked in a pro style offense and understands route running. At worst he's pro ready depth from day 1 and could really challenge other WR's on the roster.

DeAndre Coleman, DE/DT, California- I really can't figure out why he doesn't get more hype. He has a very good combination of size 6'5" 315 pounds and athleticism. He also comes with some versatility as he looks to be a fit as a big run defending DE or at DT. I think he'd be a nice fit in Seattle because of this.

Dontae Johnson, DB, NC State- He's got experience all over the defensive backfield in college and brings height at 6'2" and 4.45 speed. He's played on the outside at CB and in the nickel, as well as S. His versatility could give Seattle options at DB, but overall i think he'd be a great fit as a nickel CB.

Brent Urban, DE, Virginia- Another guy that i think is a nice fit up front for the Seahawks. He's 6'6" 295 pounds and plays the run quite well, but has untapped potential as a pass rusher. Another player that could be a nice fit in Seattle as a versatile player along their DL.

I loved to hear anybody elses take on some available players.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be a fan of Coleman at the next pick. He's an anchor against the run, quick off the snap, can get some push in pass rush and at least gets his hands up, and has the size to play 3 positions along our front.

#1 ET Supporter
germ-x

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
I'd be a fan of Coleman at the next pick. He's an anchor against the run, quick off the snap, can get some push in pass rush and at least gets his hands up, and has the size to play 3 positions along our front.

Coleman it will be then. I think he's good value in the 4th and a nice fit in Seattle.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

germ-x wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:

Coleman it will be then. I think he's good value in the 4th and a nice fit in Seattle.
Seems like a guy who could slide into the early 3rd come draft time. He's a perfect Red Bryant replacement

#1 ET Supporter
germ-x

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deandre Coleman was the pick at #132. We pick again from 8-8:30pm tonight. I'll post an update of the draft once more picks come in.

In the mean time, if there are some prospects you guys like lets discuss them.
germ-x

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys, i missed out pick by a 1 time slot and without much input made an executive decision and selected Auburn CB Chris Davis with the 146th pick. I think he's a guy that can come in and challenge in the nickel from day 1, and also has some return ability.
SoS

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it.
Tatupu_64

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's actually the guy I was going to suggest earlier over the CB you posted Laughing Nice work man.

#1 ET Supporter
cannon7AC

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jets interested in trading for pick 172.

please PM me if you are interested in trading the pick

Jets AGM
germ-x

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
He's actually the guy I was going to suggest earlier over the CB you posted Laughing Nice work man.

lol, ya i was going over the players picked again and noticed he hadn't been selected.
germ-x

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, our next and last pick (6th round: #172) is from 5:30-6:00 eastern time today.

We still have a while, but if you want to discuss guys you might want go right ahead.

I was also wondering where you guys saw DeAndre Coleman fitting into the depth chart.
germ-x

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took UCLA WR Shaq Evans with the 172nd pick. While there isn't anything about his game that blows you away, i think he's a pretty solid 5th round selection and adds more youth, talent, and a little bit of size to the WR position.
Tatupu_64

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd put Coleman as the backup LDE. Perfect Red replacement

#1 ET Supporter
germ-x

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
I'd put Coleman as the backup LDE. Perfect Red replacement

Alright, thanks. Hopefully the Evans pick was alright. He was the best WR i had left on the board.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: