Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2nd attempt, NEW 2 ROUNDS youll like what you see, guarnteed
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What do You think?
Awesome
36%
 36%  [ 14 ]
Good
31%
 31%  [ 12 ]
Average
31%
 31%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 38

daboysareback

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:37 am    Post subject: 2nd attempt, NEW 2 ROUNDS youll like what you see, guarnteed Reply with quote

Feedback is appreciated, if you dont like who i have ur team taking give me suggestions and ill change it if i agree.

FIRST ROUND

1.Houston Texans= Regging Bush, RB- doesnt agree with their needs, but BPA and will sell tickets

2.New Orleans Saints= D'brickashaw Ferguson, OT- someone will need to keep Bree's of his @@@

3.Tennesse Titans= Matt Leinart, QB- titans make the move to draft their QBOTF who had all of his sucess under their O cordinator

4.New York Jets= Mario Williams, DE- with the departure of abraham, this kid will come in and start/product right off the bat.

5.Green Bay Packers= AJ Hawk, LB- their linebackers are some of the worst in the leauge, hell immediatley become a force to be reckoned with

6.San Fransisco 49'ers= Vernon Davis, TE- Alex smith needs to be surrounded with some weapons, and this guy is one hell of a weapon

7.Oakland Raiders= Vince Young, QB- BPA, upside is enormous, and with brooks now signed he will be given 2 years to develop into the starter

8.Buffalo Bills= Haloti Ngata, DT- after losing their top DT's, a replacement is needed and this guy is the best one in the draft

9.Detroit Lions= Michael Huff, DB/S- straight up this guy makes plays, and thats exactly what the lions need in their secondary.

10.Arizona Cardinals= Winston Justice, OT- they will not draft cutler as believed, they need to bolster their o line and this kid is a mauling lineman

11.St Louis Rams= Broderick Bunkley, DT- so many holes on this defense especially at DT and this guy is the next best behind Ngata

12.Cleveland Browns= Manny Lawson, DE/OLB- very reminicent of demarcus ware, hes a stud who knows how to get to the QB and thats exactly what the browns need. Crennel has said that he loves this kid.

13.Baltimore Ravens= Marcus Mcneil, OT- Odgen is on the verge of retiring and the rest of their line is aging, this kid is very alike odgen and will become a very good player in the nfl

14.Philidelphia Eagles= Chad Greenway, LB- SLB is a big need on this team and unless some how hawk fell, greenway is their guy

15.Denver Broncos= Chad Jackson, WR- although their are other needs, with two first round picks and chad jacksons play making ability, they nab him at 15 to be rod smiths future replacement

16.Miami Dolphins= Tye Hill, CB- saban was hoping manny lawson would fall but he wont, so he instead decides to replace sam madison with the fastest rising cb

17.Minnesota Vikings= Jay Cutler, QB- somehow the vikes get lucky and get their QBOTF here.

18.Dallas Cowboys= Jimmy Williams, CB/S- FS is the weakest spot on the cowboys D as they got costly beat deep last year. the roy drilliams jimmy williams duo would be a force.

19.San Diego Chargers= Sanantonio Holmes, WR- chargers fans, get over it ull get ur tackle in the second. phillip rivers is going to need some recievers if he is going to be sucessful, this kid is a burner with a great work ethic.

20.Kansas City Cheifs=Tamba Hali, DE- a pure pass rusher is what this team needs opposite jarred allen, this kid has a great repotoire of moves and really knows how to get to the qb.

21.New England Patriots=Lendale White, RB- this pick should be a lock, most pro style back in the draft as he is a bruiser and will be a top 10 back in the leauge for years

22.Denver Broncos= Mathias Kiwanuka, DE- after losing Pryce the broncos are in need of a replacement and this guy can produce as he showed in his stellar senior season.

23.Tampa Bay Buccaneers= Ashton Youbouty, CB-although the starters are good, there no depth. he comes in as the nickel and eventually becomes a starter.

24.Cincinatti Bengals=Gabe Watson, DT- their D line is in need of alot of play makers and watson is a massive dt who will plug that gap nicely

25.New York Giants= Ernie Sims, LB- undersized, but this kid lays some hits only roy williams is capable of.

26.Chicago Bears= Antonio Cromartie, CB- angelo as said he wants a young cb in the draft and they get their guy here, hes moving up the boards fast after a stellar combine.

27.Carolina Panthers= Leonard Pope, TE- the panthers offense gets that much better with this guy at TE

28.Jacksonville Jaguars= Demeco Ryans, LB- losing ayodele hurts but not for long as this ryans is a true playmaker with a nose for the ball.

29.New York Jets= Deangelo Williams, RB- steal of the draft as not many teams are in need of a starting rb. this kid is a future pro bowler

30.Indianapolis Colts= lawrence Maroney, RB- losing edge hurts, so they look to replace him here with the best running back available

31.Seattle Seahawks= Max Jean-Gilles, OG- assuming vikes dont match on burlesson wr is not a need, with the loss of hutch they need a og and hes the best one in the draft

32.Pittsburgh Steelers= Ko Simpson, FS- they lost their starter hope in FA so they look to simpson to replace him.

SECOND ROUND

33. Houston Texans= Eric winston, OT
34. New Orleans Saints= D'qwell Jackson, LB
35. New York Jets= Nick Mangold, C
36. Green Bay Packers= Davin Joesph, OG
37. San Francisco 49ers= Bobby Carpenter, OLB
38. Oakland Raiders= Jason Allen, FS
39. Tennessee Titans= Thomas Howard, LB
40. Detroit Lions= Abdul Hodge, LB
41. Arizona Cardinals=Marcedes Lewis, TE
42. Buffalo Bills= Andrew Whitworth, OT
43. Cleveland Browns= John McCargo, DT ( youll see )
44. Baltimore Ravens= Omar Jacobs, QB
45. Philadelphia Eagles= Claude Wroten, DT
46. St. Louis Rams= Anthony Fasono, TE
47. Atlanta Falcons= Johnanthan Joesph, CB
48. Minnesota Vikings= Taitusi Latui, OG
49. Dallas Cowboys= Kamerion Wimbley, DE/OLB
50. San Diego Chargers= Johnathan Scott, OT
51. Minnesota Vikings (from MIA)= Roger Mcintosh, LB
52. New England Patriots= Kai Parham, ILB
53. Washington Redskins= Daryll Tapp, DE
54. Kansas City Chiefs= Rodrique Wright, DT
55. Cincinnati Bengals= Kelly Jennings, CB
56. New York Giants= Sinorice Moss, WR
57. Chicago Bears= Dominique Byrd, TE
58. Carolina Panthers= James Anderson, OLB
59. Tampa Bay Buccaneers= Daryn Colledge, OT
60. Jacksonville Jaguars= Joe Klopfenstein, TE
61. Denver Broncos= David Thomas, TE
62. Indianapolis Colts= A.J. Nicholson, OLB
63. Seattle Seahawks= Jason Avant, WR
64. Pittsburgh Steelers= Martin Nance, WR
Gang_Green03

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't like the first pick but if we got DeAngelo and Mangold after that I wouldnt care.
jetsfan4life51

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no mario for the jets!!
#1CARDSFAN

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can live with the 2 picks for the cards we need a FS badly though based on that we may take jimmy williams

i think the buffalo bills would take mike huff in that spot and use him as a replacement for the departed lawyer milloy
packerfan466230

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jetsfan4life51 wrote:
no mario for the jets!!

Hey, pass him to the Packers! That guy is going to be a force, but I think he can be one fot eh best in a 4-3 scheme, becuase more blockers will be eaten up.
I don't mind the Packers pick, but like I stated earlier, I'd like Mario if you give the Jets someone else.
I'm not in love with the 2nd round pick, but I fear that's what it will be. Jospeh is going to be good and has the longest arm and largest hands of any OG.

=
NyViKiNg4 wrote:
You guys are lames man.

NyViKiNg4 wrote:
Focker out.
Kiper Jr. Jr.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

solid two lions picks. I like hodge in the second

Many Thanks to miafins23, for graciously letting me use this sweet sig
The OUTLAW

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Cargo in the second round? I'm shocked you didn't dislocate a shoulder reaching like that. Clearly you can see that this is a terrible pick by the Browns. I don't think they'll take Lawson in the first either. More likely to be Bunkley and Wimbley. The only reason I didn't vote for less than average is because there was no option.
immuhguy10

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

u said the hawks wont need a wr cuz u assume the vikes dont match the offer for burleson..but then u draft us one in the 2nd...dont get it...

Props to Kempes on the sig.
holt_bruce81

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice rams picks

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being a Bear fan I would happy but surprised if the Bears took Cromartie. Angelo only drafts players with high "floors" over those with high "ceilings" aka potential and with the injury, Cromartie has only shown high potential over prodution. That being said I do think the Bears will draft a corner in round 1 and will be looking at Klopfenstein in round two.
49er4life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

love our draft, hopefully carpenter falls to us in the 2nd but probably not...
daboysareback

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
John Cargo in the second round? I'm shocked you didn't dislocate a shoulder reaching like that. Clearly you can see that this is a terrible pick by the Browns. I don't think they'll take Lawson in the first either. More likely to be Bunkley and Wimbley. The only reason I didn't vote for less than average is because there was no option

mcargo is had a great pro day, and if u look at stats before he got hurt, his stats were the best on the nc state line, and thats the same line as lawson AND mario.

crennel has publicly stated how much he likes lawson
daboysareback

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
u said the hawks wont need a wr cuz u assume the vikes dont match the offer for burleson..but then u draft us one in the 2nd...dont get it...

haha my bad man i mustve been spacing out or something ill get that changed...any suggestions?
khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can live with the cards picks also...but if cutler falls to us and he is the last top 3 qb left..we will dangle him in front of the vikes saying hey we need a QB(bluffing) and the vikes will give up some picks to get their hands on him then at 17 we take jimmy williams and in the 2nd we get

marcedes lewis and john scott(with the vikes 2nd rounder) that fills 3 of our immediate needs and with very good players

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
baz-tee

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Jason Allen, but for the raiders here. DL or LB are much bigger needs than DB. Wroten, McCargo, or Wimbley are the top choices here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: