Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Early Mock Draft - Updated 2 Rounds
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
F- for Cleveland I don't like any of the picks for us. Farmer has proven he will go BPA. A RB does not have the value it once did. We also have Tate and West. There's no point in drafting Andrus Peat either. We'd have 2 top 5 picks + Another 1st + 2 high 2nd round picks on the o-line. That's going to cost is a fortune right around the time Manziel gets his 2nd contract.

You have no WRs in the first round either.

Normally you are right, but these RBs are very good and Tate while on a short contract, isn't better than Gurley.

Peat is a top-2 talent in the draft, he is BPA.

While I am happy that Cleveland finally has a QB, I don't think he'll be worth much at the time of his second contract [Peat would be extended the year after and money won't be as tight with the cap increasing exponentially the next 2-3 years].

And you are right, no wide receivers, they are listed as PCs - or pass catchers.

#JDI
The OUTLAW

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terrible Browns picks. No way are they going to pick another tackle, you must be trying to make that the most expensive offensive line in NFL history. I also don't think there is any chance that they take a RB in the first.

Vince Lombardi
Madmike90

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Derron Smith will more than likely be the 2nd safety off the board next year and he is a talent who would fill a big need but much like in this draft with Fuller & HaHa I would struggle to justify taking a safety like Smith over a CB like Trae Waynes…the positional value and the age our CBs are carrying plus the skill set Waynes brings would make it tough for us to pass up on him especially with the division we play in having so many quality receiving threats…

We could also look to add our own additional receiving threat with Stefon Diggs still on the board adding a different skill set to what we already have at WR.
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know much about Fowler personally yet but i have no complaints about a pass rusher as long as you think he would be a good 3-4 olb and not a more typical 4-3 DE type.

Also if the Browns don't want Gurley by god i'll take him as a Falcon you better believe that. He would easily replace Jackson after this year and a backfield of Gurley, Freeman, and Antoine Smith or Quizz rodgers would be AMAZING.
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forum violation for complaining about our spot?...

Looks good to me Laughing

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might cry if Arizona is the first team out again.

What spot do you think Bennett plays on the DL? I assume it would be the 3 tech role the Dockett plays now? I don't see us going big early on a nose or someone to take snaps from Campbell at the 5.

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
Heymangold

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't know much about the 2015 crop yet, but if the Jets end up picking #5, they'll definitely be in the need for a real QB. I must have missed it, but you don't have Winston coming out?

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:50 am    Post subject: Re: Early Mock Draft Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
6. Washington Redskins | Brandon Schreff, OT Iowa

Why would the Redskins draft an OT when they just drafted Morgan Moses and still have the elite Trent Williams and other guys like Tyler Polumbus, Tom Compton, and Maurice Hurt? Those are 5 decent guys at OT and I don't know where Schreff fits in.
Duke Ihenacho: IR
Ryan Clark: 64 tackles, 1 INT, 2 PDefs, .5 sacks
Logan Paulsen: 11 catches, 63 yards, 1 TD
1BackInBlackFan

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Real good pick.

^^The only QB in history with 6 TD passes in B2B games plus two 500 yard games. Props to UniversalAuthor for Big Ben's sig!
Kyu

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heymangold wrote:
don't know much about the 2015 crop yet, but if the Jets end up picking #5, they'll definitely be in the need for a real QB. I must have missed it, but you don't have Winston coming out?

I agree.

Hopefully Winston comes out and pushes Mariota to us.

Very Happy
ViolentMonk71

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curious as to why you went edge rusher for the Dolphins when it is one of the strongest and deepest positions on the team.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ViolentMonk71 wrote:
Curious as to why you went edge rusher for the Dolphins when it is one of the strongest and deepest positions on the team.

While I don't see Wake declining for another two years, the fact remains that he will be 33 next year. If Dion doesn't show anything at DE this year it would be in the team's best interest to draft a DE.
elwayfan07

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that the ILB position is a spot that Denver should upgrade. However, they have repeatedly shown over the past several years that it is not a position they value very highly. I just dont think they will draft a LB in round1

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the Browns pick from the Bills is that high, I'd be thrilled. Because Farmer is clearly a BPA guy, I'm thinking he'd try to repeat the trade down deal. Would love to see that.
Beatnik

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
F- for Cleveland I don't like any of the picks for us. Farmer has proven he will go BPA. A RB does not have the value it once did. We also have Tate and West. There's no point in drafting Andrus Peat either. We'd have 2 top 5 picks + Another 1st + 2 high 2nd round picks on the o-line. That's going to cost is a fortune right around the time Manziel gets his 2nd contract.

You have no WRs in the first round either.

You start by saying that they go BPA and spend the rest of the post complaning about the position of the players taken lol

I can't wait to see those 2 RB and evaluate them. Been many years since a RB I like is seen as worth a top pick. I did'nt like Trent R and while I was very high on Lacy and Mason there was' nt really huge hype.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: