Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Falcons LB Sean Weatherspoon out for Season
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
be WARE94

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coors wrote:
I think I'm going to be sick

us cowboys fans share you pain Sad ....this getting hurt in in OTA's crap is whack

[quote="Tzimisce"]Was Romo playing sarcastaball?
Plat wrote:
"]i swear this guy be trolling
CowboysTilIDie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barry Church ruptured his 2 years ago and came back to play in all 16 games last year. Played capably also. Wasn't a liability. Did not seem to slow him down much.

Tyrone Crawford ruptured his last year in OTAs and is coming back this year. Reports are good out of OTAs regarding his explosiveness and such.

So, its not necessarily a career ending injury.

Huge props to LORK for the sig

Official Supporter of "The Process."
coors

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

be WARE94 wrote:
coors wrote:

us cowboys fans share you pain Sad ....this getting hurt in in OTA's crap is whack

getting injured is getting injured, no matter how or when it happens the injury is still there. but having this happen in OTAs, not even being able to make it to TC just burns even more, at least to me personally. only silver lining I guess would be that since it happened so early, it gives more recovery time before next season, but still it's just an awful situation. Spoon is easily one of the most talented guys on our entire defense, and our vocal leader on and off the field for our defense. this one hurts, really bad. I feel your pain Cowboys fans. I'm sure yall feel the same way when it comes to Sean Lee. (not sure if yall have lost anyone else, I haven't kept up that much when it comes to other teams so far throughout this offseason..)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coors wrote:
be WARE94 wrote:
coors wrote:

getting injured is getting injured, no matter how or when it happens the injury is still there. but having this happen in OTAs, not even being able to make it to TC just burns even more, at least to me personally. only silver lining I guess would be that since it happened so early, it gives more recovery time before next season, but still it's just an awful situation. Spoon is easily one of the most talented guys on our entire defense, and our vocal leader on and off the field for our defense. this one hurts, really bad. I feel your pain Cowboys fans. I'm sure yall feel the same way when it comes to Sean Lee. (not sure if yall have lost anyone else, I haven't kept up that much when it comes to other teams so far throughout this offseason..)

well we lost Ware but not really to injury but yeah i wouldn't really count him lol Lee is really the guy that makes everything go and can mask a lot of holes just by being a damn good tackler/playermaker....super smart player who guides the whole defense and is capable of locking down the middle...but the man is made pf glass....we need to switch his dang position(i'm not really sure this will help but maybe?) or get rid of this 4-3 cover 2 crap and build up a HUGE d line to free up Lee to make plays and keep guards from crushing him...anyways i know Weatherspoon as well was once quite a talent and it always sucks to see injuries slop up a great players career...happens all the time too

[quote="Tzimisce"]Was Romo playing sarcastaball?
Plat wrote:
"]i swear this guy be trolling
Shaq

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it just me or is the 2010 class of linebackers cursed? The four best players from that class will all not be playing for the majority of the next season. Both Penn State studs tear their ACLs, then Daryl Washington gets suspended, and now Spoon blows out his Achilles. Wow.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: