Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

1st round mock w/ small explination and poll
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Grade for mock
A
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
B
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
C
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
D
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
F
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

JJones21

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: 1st round mock w/ small explination and poll Reply with quote

1. Houston- Reggie Bush- this is a given pick
2. New Orleans- Mario Williams- best DE prospect since peppers and they lost darren howard
3. Tennessee- Matt Leinart- A perfect fit for this org. and Matt
4. New York Jets- D'Brickashaw Ferguson- Best OT in the draft and they need help on the line after they lost Fabini
5. Green Bay- A.J. Hawk- I wanted to say he would go with new orleans but they couldnt give up on Mario so this is where he will land
6. San Francisco- Vernon Davis- They need help at TE and this is the man that will help them
7. Oakland- Vince Young- toss up between cutler and young but Davis gets his way
8. Buffalo- Haloti Ngata- With Sam Adams getting there they need fresh blood in the middle
9. Detroit- Michael Huff- They break the 1st round streak with this pick and a good one at that
10. Arizona- Jay Cutler- They need help at Qb because Warner isnt gonna be there and this may be the best prospect in the draft
11. St. Louis- Tye Hill- This guy will be a major upside to there CB squad
12. Cleveland- Chad Greenway- Great size for the 3-4 and this is were they get there OLB but they are liking Wimbley too
13. Baltimore- Winston Justice- With the release of Orlando Brown they select Justice to take over for him
14. Philadelphia- Brodrick Bunkley- They need major help up the middle after the loss of Corey Simon
15. Denver (f/ATL)- Chad Jackson- Their WR core is getting old and thin they need to balance it out with This guy
16. Miami- Jimmy Williams- They need saftey help and this is the best man for the job
17. Minnesota- Ernie Sims- Help in the front 7 that is greatly needed
18. Dallas- Manny Lawson- Dallas Fans will love this pick because they know what would happen with Ware and Lawson coming at a QB Laughing
19. San Diego- Santonio Holmes- Much needed help at this position and mayberivers can get it done
20. Kansas City- Donte Whitner- They need Defense majorly they are old and not that consistant
21. New England- Antonio Cromartie- They have needed CB for 2 years now and they address it this year
22. Denver (f/WAS)- Tamba Hali- They lost Pryce and he replaces him hopefully
23. Tampa Bay- Marcus McNeill- Cadi. and McNeill already have chemistry and might help with the ground game
24. Cincinnati- Gabe Watson- They get the well needed help in the middle
25. New York Giants- DeMeco Ryans- They need help here and they get it
26. Chicago- Leonard Pope- If your not a bears fan name the browns TE....Exactly
27. Carolina- DeAngelo Williams- Stephen Davis is old and Deshaun Foster isnt a starter so this is a major steal
28. Jacksonville- Kamerion Wimbley- Lost Akin and they try to replace him with Wimbley and fell majorly down the board after greenway was selected
29. New York Jets- Bobby Carpenter- Vilma could use some help and Carpenter will try and provide it
30. Indianapolis- LenDale White- They lost James and LenDale white will be the man to let the load off of manning
31. Seattle- Mathias Kiwanuka- They need help on the side Brycen Fisher played
32. Pittsburgh- Daniel Bullocks- They lost hope and they need a cover corner to allow polamalu at the LOS

Constructive Criticism wanted

Soup Nazi wrote:
I say Roy will be a good player again next season. You can quote me on that.

I quoted you

Last edited by JJones21 on Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fishfan79

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great miami draft
jagz4life

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd rather Carpenter or White than Wimbley.
Gang_Green03

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good Jets draft.
AntonioGates

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: 1st round mock w/ small explination and poll Reply with quote

JJones21 wrote:

19. San Diego- Santonio Holmes- Much needed help at this position and mayberivers can get it done

Constructive Criticism wanted

We need to upgrade the Oline and secondary before we reach on a WR.
The Gnat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a good Vikings pick.

DjBuddaH

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe that Kamerian Wimbley is even a 1st round prospect on any teams draft board. We would def take Bobby Carpenter there or LenDale White.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=7978242#7978242
Esteban wrote:
If people would listen to my advice I would give it but until then I wont
Rads3388

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: 1st round mock w/ small explination and poll Reply with quote

JJones21 wrote:
2. New Orleans- Mario Williams- best DE prospect since peppers and they lost darren howard
10. Arizona- Jay Cutler- They need help at Qb because Warner isnt gonna be there and this may be the best prospect in the draft
12. Cleveland- Chad Greenway- Great size for the 3-4 and this is were they get there OLB but they are liking Wimbley too
21. New England- Antonio Cromartie- They have needed CB for 2 years now and they address it this year
26. Chicago- Leonard Pope- If your not a bears fan name the browns TE....Exactly
30. Indianapolis- LenDale White- They lost James and LenDale white will be the man to let the load off of manning
Saints don't need a DE...more of a need @ OT and LB. Move d'brick here, hawk to jets, and williams to green bay. Arizona will want some1 who can come and play right away, and seeing Warner got a 3 yr extension, he isn't going anywhere. STL & Cleveland will both have a hard time passing on Bunkley. SD doesn't need a WR...more towards OT or CB. hard to see NE pass on both white and williams. GREAT BEARS PICK. Maroney is better suited for Colts' offense than White. This is a high C grade mock; not bad, but not good.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

huh??
diezjabronie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is an error in your mock.

You have Daniel Bullocks in the first round.

You might want to change that pick before more people realize you don't know what you are talking about.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They already know.

The Browns passing on Bunkley for perhaps the biggest bust of the draft (if he goes to a 3-4)?

Greenway is not, I repeat, not a 3-4 linebacker. I don't even think he's a to 20 prospect anymore.

It has nothing to do with his size, it's the way he plays.

He does not take on blockers well (at all, some would say), and is best when left to roam.

Nobody gets to roam in a 3-4. Everyone has a gap responsibility, and must take on at least one block every play.

Bunkley over Greenway 8 days a week, and twice on Sunday.

Thomas5737 wrote:
In my sexy opinion.
Smith89

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree with your Panthers pick, but to say Foster isn't a starter is rediculous.
unchoops91

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually i'd think the panthers would take lendale white over deanglo because hes more of a bruiser type back that fits our style
NVasher

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DjBuddaH wrote:
I don't believe that Kamerian Wimbley is even a 1st round prospect on any teams draft board. We would def take Bobby Carpenter there or LenDale White.

Wimbley is a first round prospect.

Can't nobody touch me right now. Maybe next month all of this will be over. But this month I'm takin' every movin' target out. ~tupac
titan52490

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: Re: 1st round mock w/ small explination and poll Reply with quote

Rads3388 wrote:
JJones21 wrote:
Saints don't need a DE...more of a need @ OT and LB. Move d'brick here, hawk to jets, and williams to green bay. Arizona will want some1 who can come and play right away, and seeing Warner got a 3 yr extension, he isn't going anywhere. STL & Cleveland will both have a hard time passing on Bunkley. SD doesn't need a WR...more towards OT or CB. hard to see NE pass on both white and williams. GREAT BEARS PICK. Maroney is better suited for Colts' offense than White. This is a high C grade mock; not bad, but not good.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: