Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Green Bay Hater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
duxrule

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you 12 yet there Vikesfan? Bragging about a defense that finished what ...31st in the league seems pretty sophmorish. How did Williams do last year? I see he finished with about half the tackles he had the year before.
KiwiFan94

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are some Viking Fans ignorant to there own pittifulness listen you have Pat Williams wow he is old and has slow downed tremendously. The best players on your D is Kevin Williams and Antonie Winfield thats it you have no one else our D is still going to be better. Culpepper is a good QB but will never be better then Farve yall have lost Moss and some one else I think Burleson. GB will have a better record again and the Queens will probably be even.
duxrule

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yea, and Campbell got picked up for smoking marijuana and packing a stolen gun while going eb in the wb lane of traffic. So....NO wideouts for next year.
rushpacker_56

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

torturedvikesfan wrote:
Those r some big words. I don't think u will be any better than the Lions next year. And they won't be any better than us. Funny cheeseheads!!!

There were no big words at all in my post. Unless 'garuntee' is confusing to you.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Williams led all DT's in sacks last year, and when do we ever throw to kelly campbell?
rock

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject: queens Reply with quote

The queens have never done anything and they will fail agian. Free agents and drafts won't help much. They may get farther than the Pack this year but they will fail as always. To much attitude on the team. They realize it and got rid of Moss to prove it.
Players will get sick of the same old thing and go on to free agency.
KiwiFan94

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Williams led all DT's in sacks last year, and when do we ever throw to kelly campbell?"

Wow that is one big lie I wonder if you are a real Viking fan because Kevin Williams led DT's in sacks Thats just sad that you did not know that.

It really doesnt matter who yall have GB will win the division like they always does.
ezra

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yo man i can't even see how you packers fans think that you are good!!!!
your d is bad and your offense is old the vikings just got smoot so our secondary is set and we now have a sweet d-line and our offense is ssoooooooooooooo much better then yors and we have 2 first rounders before you even have one

thank you and good night
torturedvikesfan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ezra, and kiwifan94, check the stats, Kevin Williams led all NFL DT's with 12 sacks... MORON!!! We signed Smoot. neiner...neiner...neiner
KiwiFan94

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perect example of a Vikeing fan who know nothing. What makes you think that your O is SOOOOOOOO much better then ours when you got no Moss no run game. We have better WR,HB,O-Line,and QB you have nothing.

Wow Pat Williams, Napolean Harris, and Fred Smoot makes yall so much better except this year yall was suppose to be better and yet we one the division and beat yall twice. I will give you that yall beat us in the playoffs good job on that but every one has to win some times.

Your D-Line is okay your best player is Kevin Williams that is it hell I think the Lions will be better then the Vikes. But I will wait intill the season to speak for its self.
rushpacker_56

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikesfan and ezra, you need to get out of the Packer's forum if you are just going to be idiots. You act like ten year olds, coming in and posting a thread that the Vikings got Smoot in a Packers forum. Plus, you talk like children.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow....The Queens signed Fred Smoot....whoopteedoo.....
Our recievers will still kill him anyway based on the fact that Smoot is not taller then our WR's....last time i checked....5'11...now i know for sure the Packers recievers are 6 foot or higher....so whee you signed Smoot.....and even though you signed Smoot your secondary will still suck...but i gotta hand it to the Queens for signing Pat Williams....you guys might actually be able to stop our run game......
torturedvikesfan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I am a tortured vikings fan! Who better to take my anger out on than cocky packer fans. You guys have had ur run and now it is our turn for a couple of years before the lions take over.
rushpacker_56

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You still need to quit being a [inappropriate/removed] and quit posting stupid threads like this.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will return to my vikings forum and leave you to sulk about the upcoming season.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: