You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2016-17 Flyers Thread: Welcome Nolan Patrick!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 23, 24, 25  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hockey5djh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huge game from the boys. That first period was one of the most dominant I've seen, they barely made it into our zone. The slacked off a little in the second but held on to win a huge two points. Now we're one back of Detroit with 2 games in hand.

Chicago tonight is going to be tough after last nights win, hopefully Hak can keep the ship even keel.

^^Kilty on the sig

ninja wrote:
This is the eagles we are talking about here. This will all blow up in our faces not work.

Source: experience.
flyers0909

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So [inappropriate/removed] unlucky.

Smack on the Lindor
Rammy on the Claude
flyers0909

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so over Streit, he is ruining PP1. Teams don't respect him at all and they just put crazy pressure on G/Ghost.

AMac!!

Smack on the Lindor
Rammy on the Claude
flyers0909

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just incredible, 4 HUGE points for us, and we're in the playoffs!

Neuvy was amazing.

Smack on the Lindor
Rammy on the Claude
Hockey5djh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flyers0909 wrote:
Just incredible, 4 HUGE points for us, and we're in the playoffs!

Neuvy was amazing.

That last 5 minutes I was literally sitting on the edge of my seat. I thought Kane had in in the last couple seconds on the second effort.

If we can win against Pitt tomorrow it puts us in the playoff driver seat. This team just finds ways to win. White, Schenn, Gudas, Raffl....goals are coming from everywhere

^^Kilty on the sig

ninja wrote:
This is the eagles we are talking about here. This will all blow up in our faces not work.

flyers0909

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feels like a playoff game, pumped for today.

Smack on the Lindor
Rammy on the Claude
flyers0909

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flyers certainly didn't come into this one like it was a playoff game, what a pathetic effort thus far.

Smack on the Lindor
Rammy on the Claude
eagles26

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flyers0909 wrote:
Flyers certainly didn't come into this one like it was a playoff game, what a pathetic effort thus far.
Gotta wonder if the game would be any different had Schenn buried that chance early on...

Probably not though.
Hockey5djh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Saturday was certainly a disappointment but its good to seem them bounce back last night and keep the train rolling. They were definitely suffering from Saturday's hangover in that first period though, that was a survival period for sure.

In yesterdays pre-game show they said that Hak said we would probably see Stoli in some games down the stretch. I wonder if he starts tonight with the back to back against a weaker opponent, Mason is currently one of two unconfirmed starters with a full slate of games tonight. The only other games that stand out to me as Stoli games are Toronto on April 7th and possibly Ottawa on April 2nd. I think we should ride Mason as much as we can right into the playoffs.

^^Kilty on the sig

ninja wrote:

Hockey5djh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eagles26 wrote:
flyers0909 wrote:
Gotta wonder if the game would be any different had Schenn buried that chance early on...

Probably not though.

Meh, the momentum shift might have helped but the Flyers D couldn't handle the Pitt forecheck at all on Saturday. Help can't come soon enough.

^^Kilty on the sig

ninja wrote:

flyers0909

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hockey5djh wrote:
Well Saturday was certainly a disappointment but its good to seem them bounce back last night and keep the train rolling. They were definitely suffering from Saturday's hangover in that first period though, that was a survival period for sure.

In yesterdays pre-game show they said that Hak said we would probably see Stoli in some games down the stretch. I wonder if he starts tonight with the back to back against a weaker opponent, Mason is currently one of two unconfirmed starters with a full slate of games tonight. The only other games that stand out to me as Stoli games are Toronto on April 7th and possibly Ottawa on April 2nd. I think we should ride Mason as much as we can right into the playoffs.

I'm so conflicted on that as well. Mason was amazing last night but tonight is a great chance to give him some rest against a poor opponent to go into the stretch run.

Smack on the Lindor
Rammy on the Claude
BLick12

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flyers0909 wrote:
Hockey5djh wrote:

I'm so conflicted on that as well. Mason was amazing last night but tonight is a great chance to give him some rest against a poor opponent to go into the stretch run.

Good thing we started him. *knocks on wood*
flyers0909

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that sucked.

Smack on the Lindor
Rammy on the Claude
Hockey5djh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLick12 wrote:
flyers0909 wrote:
Hockey5djh wrote:

Dammit Blick!!

I'm kidding, that hurt though. We should have come out of that with two, instead we get a reminder of how bad we are at shoot outs.

^^Kilty on the sig

ninja wrote:

BLick12

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hockey5djh wrote:
BLick12 wrote:
flyers0909 wrote:
Hockey5djh wrote:

Dammit Blick!!

I'm kidding, that hurt though. We should have come out of that with two, instead we get a reminder of how bad we are at shoot outs.

Nothing Mason could do on either goal anyway, so I refuse to take responsibility for that! I had to leave to pick my brother up from the airport right after we took a 2-0 lead, I take responsibility for it on that end. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 2 of 25

Jump to: