Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

nic's 1st rounder please leave feedback
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PLEASE RATE YOUR TEAMS PICK
GREAT
33%
 33%  [ 5 ]
GOOD
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
OK
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

nicdolas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject: nic's 1st rounder please leave feedback Reply with quote

DET TRADES #9 PICK AND A 3RD ROUND FOR OAKS #7

MINNESOTA TRADES #17 AND 3RD ROUNDER FOR CLEVELANDS #12
IM NOT THE BEST ON TRADE VALUES SO IF THERE OFF IM SORRY

1.HOU- REGGIE BUSH RB DESPITE MY THOUGHTS THAT HOU WILL TRADE THIS PICK IT SEEMS NO ONE IS WILLING TO OFFER WHAT THEY WANT (ONLY TEAM I THINK THAT CAN GET THE #1 PICK IS THE JETS)

2.NO- D'BRICKSHAW FERGUSON OT BREES IS HAPPY WITH THIS PICK AND IT MAKES THE OLINE SOLID WILL PROVIDE PROTECTION FOR BREES TO HIT HORN/STALLWORTH AND HELP WITH MCALLISTER AND THE RUSHING ATTACK.

3.TENN.- MATT LEINART QB MATT GOES TO THE BEST POSSIBLE SPOT HES BACK WITH NORM AND CAN LEARN UNDER A GOOD VETERAN QB

4.JETS - MARIO WILLIAMS DE DESPITE HAVING SOME QB ISSUES AND WANTING CUTLER HERE THEY CANT PASS ON A TALENT LIKE MARIO DE'S LIKE HIM COME AROUND ONCE IN AWHILE A QB TALENT IS MORE AVAILABLE IN LATER ROUNDS AND IF CHAD GOES DOWN AGAIN THEY'LL HAVE A TOP PICK AGAIN NEXT YEAR AND GET THERE QB THEN

5.GB - AJ HAWK LB BEST LB IN THE DRAFT WILL STEP RIGHT INTO GBS MIDDLE AND MAKE THEM A MUCH BETTER DEFENSE

6.S.F- VERNON DAVIS TE FREAKISH SIZE AND SPEED AND MUST PICK FOR NOLAN HE CAN BUILD AN OFFENSE WITH THIS KID JUST LOOK AT S.D AND GATES HUFF COULD BE A PICK BUT DAVIS HAS MUCH MORE UPSIDE FOR S.F

7.DET- MICHEAL HUFF S DET TRADES UP AND BEATS BUFFALO TO THE GUY THEY WANTED HUFF WILL UPGRADE DETROITS DEF IMMEDIATLEY

8.BUFFALO- BRODERICK BUNKLEY DT BUFF TAKES BUNKLEY A MORE EFFECTIVE INTERIOR PASS RUSHER

9.OAK - HALOTI NGATA DT FILLS GAPS LIKE NO ONE ELSE IN THE DRAFT WILL IMPROVE AN AGING DLINE IN OAK
AND HELP WITH RUN STUFFING PLAYING AGAINST DEN/KC/SD THEY NEED IT

10.ARIZ- WINSTON JUSTICE OT WITH HIS PRO DAY WORK OUT HIS STOCK SOARED UP QUICKLY GREEN THINKS ABOUT CUTLER HERE BUT JUSTICE COULD GIVE WARNER MUCH NEEDED PROTECTION COULD ADD A FEW YEARS TO HIS CAREER AS WELL

11.ST.LOUIS - ERNIE SIMS LB A QUICK HARD HITTING LB WILL BE A BEAST IN THIS D THIS GUY CAN FLAT OUT HIT

12.MINNESOTA - VINCE YOUNG QB BRAD JOHNSON DOESNT HAVE MUCH LEFT SO THEY TRADE UP FOR YOUNG WHOS POTENTIAL IS MUCH GREATER THEN JOHNSONS ABILITY AND CHILDRESS LIKES ATHLETIC QBS WILL BE A GOOD FIT FOR YOUNG

13.BALT- JAY CUTLER QB WHOS BALTS B OH YEA KYLE BOLLER THAT SAYS IT ALL FOR ME AND WHY THEY TAKE CUTLER HERE

14.EAGLES - CHAD JACKSON WR WITH ALMOST EVERY DEFENSIVE LINE AND TOP LB GONE THE 2 OT'S THEY LIKED GONE REID ANSWERS THE NEXT HIGHEST NEED WR BROWN & JACKSON WITH MCNABB WILL BE A NICE COMBO

15.DENVER - SANTONIO HOLMES SHANNY ADDRESS HIS AGING RECIEVER CORPS WITH THIS PICK AND HOLMES CAN LEARN ALOT FROM A GOOD RECEIVER LIKE ROD SMITH

16. MIAMI- JIMMY WILLIAMS CB COULD BE A HUGE STEAL AT 16 FOR SABAN WILLIAMS HAS ALOT OF UPSIDE AND COMES FROM A GOOD DEFENSIVE SYSTEM

17.CLEVELAND- D'ANGELO WILLIAMS RB HARD TO PASS AT 17 WITH HIS TALENT

18.DALLAS - MARCUS MCNEILL OT PARCELLS FILLS A BIG NEED PROTECT BLEDSOE SO HE CAN FIND OWENS FOR ALOT OF TD'S SOME SAY LAWSON HERE OR OTHER D I SEE O LINE HELP

19.SAN DIEGO - TYE HILL CB FAST QUICK AND GOOD SKILLS HIS SPEED AND SKILLS MAKE UP FOR HIS SIZE

20.K.C- ANTONIO CROMARTIE DB THE BIGGEST RISK/REWARD PICK OF RD 1 BUT HE CAN PLAY AND I THINK THE INJURY BUG IS BEHIND HIM A STEAL AT 20 IF IT DOES

21.NEW ENGLAND - CHAD GREENWAY LB WITH LOSS OF MCGINST HE WILL FILL A NEED IN N.E

22.DENVER- MATHIAS KIWANUKA DE A HUGE DE WITH ALOT OF UPSIDE HAD A POOR SENIOR BOWL BUT 1 GAME AND WORK OUT DOESNT MAKE A CAREER

23.TB- SINORICE MOSS WR GRUDEN LOOKS TO HELP HIS O WITH THIS PICK A BURNER WHO CAN CREATE SPACE AND GIVE CHRIS ANOTHER TARGET

24.CINC- GABE WATSON DT CAN FLAT OUT FILL HOLES IVE HEARD HE TAKES PLAYS OFF MARVIN WILL GET HIM PLAYING THE WAY HE NEEDS TO WILL BE A BEAST ON THE LINE

25.NYG- JONATHAN JOSEPH DB FAST WITH GOOD SKILLS WILL CONTINUE TO IMPROVE WITH EVERY PLAY HAS A GREATY UPSIDE

26.CHICAGO - LEONARD POPE TE GIVES REX A NICE SAFETY VALVE WHEN NEEDED CAN ALSO OPEN UP THE SEEM

27.CAROLINA- LENDALE WHITE RB HES A BRUISER HES A YOUNGER STEPHEN DAVIS AND A GOOD PICK WITH FOSTERS INJURY ISSUES

28.JACKSONVILLE BOBBY CARPENTER LB SOLID LB COMES FROM A GOOD SYSTEM

29.JETS - LAURENCE MARONEY RB MARTIN'S PRODIGY

30.INDY - MAX JEAN GILES OG PROVIDES MORE PROTECTION FOR PEYTON

31.SEATTLE - TAMBA HALI DE GREAT MOTOR ALWAYS ATTACKING WILL PROVIDE NICE PRESSURE ON THE QB AND UPGRADE AN ALREADY GOOD D

32.PITTSBURG - DONTE WHITNER S TROY AND HIM WILL BE A HARD HITTING COMBO AND WILL FIT IN WELL IN PITTS SYSTEM CAN ALSO COVER AND PLAY THE RUN PERFECT FIT HERE

Last edited by nicdolas on Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good cards pick....the vikes wont trade up if one of the top 3 will fall to 17

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
ctown fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the idea of the trade down for the Browns(don't think they got enough though)> I however don't like the Greenway pick, we have no need for an OLB(mcguinest and Thompson). give us Deangelo Williams only because he's BPA.
"happiness is knowing in early February that you'll be drafting #32 in late April"
nicdolas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK PUT IN WILLIAMS FOR CLEVELAND AND GREENWAY FILLS A HOLE FOR N.E
Rads3388

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:44 am    Post subject: bears Reply with quote

Very Happy great bears pick.
keepnitgangsta1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok rams pick Very Happy

My NFL Draft Thread
polishsausage

Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ctown fan wrote:
I like the idea of the trade down for the Browns(don't think they got enough though)> I however don't like the Greenway pick, we have no need for an OLB(mcguinest and Thompson). give us Deangelo Williams only because he's BPA.

Thompson is not exactly a stud OLB and he can be moved inside as well (I read that they were considering doing that). DeAngelo would be surprising b/c they just re-upped with their RB for a nice contract already. RB is just not a need area.

I also think projecting CLE to trade down is not likely...teams will move up to get Ngata...take a look at ARI to trade down with the Eagles or Browns.
DjBuddaH

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could see Arizona trading down if Vernon Davis wasn't there.

The Eagles don't need a WR in the first. They need a WR just not in the 1st. They already have 4 who are pretty descent. (Reggie Brown, Jabar Gaffney, Greg Lewis, Todd Pinkston)

I also believe that the Bengals will pick up Leonard Pope instead of Gabe Watson. Watson is good but lacks motivation and is somewhat sluggish. The Bengals I think we love for Pope to come there.

Other than those pretty good mock. You can't please everyone, so don't worry if a couple people think your mock is horrible just build off of it.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=7978242#7978242
Esteban wrote:
If people would listen to my advice I would give it but until then I wont
JuggaLotus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good pick, i dont like him, but i can see us picking him.

Red Bryant-9 tack, 1 sack, 1 TFL, 1 FF, 2 FR, 3 qb Hits
ToastedOats

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Explainations for the Bronco picks. I prefer Holmes to Jackson and Kiwanuka is an athlete.
The Gnat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Vikings pick.

eagles91

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say we take Greenway. It wont happen... I dont think, but I would like it if it did. Our pick will most likely get traded

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eagles91 ive stated in earlier posts that the eagles #14 pick is one of the hardest spots in the draft some things im reading gives me doubts on greenway but who really knows for sure until they lace up and play i just wanna see the eagles make another good 1st round pick heck move up and get a stud d linemen, im still hoping they get javon walker in a trade then go after the d in the 1st round im hearing packers want a 3rd round for walker imo id do it then package my 1st and something else to move up and get bunkley or ngata
Meeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JuggaLotus wrote:
Very good pick, i dont like him, but i can see us picking him.

What dont you like?
STATION!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Titans pick.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: