Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Mock 2.0
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  

is this mock any good
heck yeah
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
its not bad
47%
 47%  [ 8 ]
50/50
41%
 41%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 17

CleBrowns1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Mock 2.0 Reply with quote

I took out my reasons for various complaints.Please send me feedback of who you rather see your team pick/not pick.Thank you for reading

FIRST ROUND
-----------------------------------------

(1) 1. Houston Texans-Reggie Bush

(2) 2. New Orleans Saints-D'Brickashaw Ferguson

(3) 3. Tennessee Titans-Matt Leinart-

(4) 4. New York Jets-Mario Williams-

(5) 5. Green Bay Packers-A.J Hawk-

(6) 6. San Francisco 49ers-Michael Huff-

(7) 7. Oakland Raiders-Vince Young-

(Cool 8. Buffalo Bills-Brodrick Bunkley-

(9) 9. Detroit Lions-Winston Justice-

(10) 10. Arizona Cardinals-Vernon Davis-

(11) 11. St Louis Rams-Haloti Ngata

(12) 12. Minnesota Vikings(trade with Cleveland)-Jay Cutler

(13) 13. Baltimore Ravens-Tye Hill

(14) 14. Philadelphia Eagles-Ernie Sims-

(15) 15. Denver Broncos-Chad Jackson-

(16) 16. Miami Dolphins-Jimmy Williams

(17) 17. Cleveland Browns(from Minnesota)-Manny Lawson

(1Cool 18. Dallas Cowboys-Chad Greenway-

(19) 19. San Diego Chargers-Antonio Cromartie-

(20) 20. Kansas City Chiefs- Marcus Mcneill

(21) 21. New England Patriots-Lawrence Maroney

(22) 22. Denver Broncos-Kamerion Wimbley-

(23) 23. Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Eric Winston

(24) 24. Cincinnati Bengals-Jason Allen-

(25) 25. New York Giants-Bobby Carpenter-

(26) 26. Chicago Bears-Leonard Pope-

(27) 27. Carolina Panthers-Deangelo Williams-

(2Cool 28. Jacksonville Jaguars-Demeco Ryans-

(29) 29. New York Jets-Nick Mangold-.

(30) 30. Indianapolis Colts-Lendale White-

(31) 31. Seattle Seahawks-Mathias Kiwanuka-

(32) 32. Pittsburgh Steelers-Santonio Holmes-

Look forward to my additional rounds coming up. Thank you

Last edited by CleBrowns1 on Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
LIEY8

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not my favorite Cowboys pick. I think that Greenway is a 3-4 ILB. IMO, they would trade down and draft Wimbley or Carpenter there.

Life Goes On
CleBrowns1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LetItEnfoldYou8 wrote:
Not my favorite Cowboys pick. I think that Greenway is a 3-4 ILB. IMO, they would trade down and draft Wimbley or Carpenter there.

I'll consider this.i'll most likely forget though so sorry.
SantanasTown

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually think the Browns would rather have Bunkley than Ngata, as would the Bills. I think Crennell prefers smaller, quicker NTs, kind of like Wilfork more than big space eating NTs like Ngata or Washington. I know that he signed Washington and that there is a chance he would pick Ngata but Im just saying if he has his choice, he'd go with Bunk over Ngata. But he'll make do with what he has...But I doubt he'd take Ngata over Lawson. The top rated DT overall in this draft is Ngata but both Bunk and Ngata are great and depending on the team and what kind of player they're looking for, i bet there is a lot of variation on teams draft boards between which of them is ranked higher.

Human Crack in the Flesh. Im the last of the best. One word to describe me? Spectacular, Yes.
2006 FF Mock Draft Contest Winner
CleBrowns1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But I doubt he'd take Ngata over Lawson. The top rated DT overall in this draft is Ngata but both Bunk and Ngata are great and depending on the team and what kind of player they're looking for, i bet there is a lot of variation on teams draft boards between which of them is ranked higher.[/quote]

so you much rather see lawson over ngata there?
packerfan466230

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Packers pick.
I totally agree on the explination.

=
NyViKiNg4 wrote:
You guys are lames man.

NyViKiNg4 wrote:
Focker out.
kyle21121

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Tell me how she is and dont be to harsh Reply with quote

CleBrowns1 wrote:
(19) 19. San Diego Chargers-Antonio Cromartie-???i dont have a reason here.why dont one of you give me one to put in here once i make my full 7 rounder.

Awsome Reason.... But I think OT needs to be adressed as the Chargers 1st Round pick.
ramssuperbowl99

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess what? You were right about the Ram fans being mad at you about that pick, why, because it is terrible. Ngata instead.

Let me tell you why:
The Rams have 5 corners, they have 2 DTs.
The Rams need taller, more physical corners, our 2 starters are 5'8" and 5'9".
They are young at corner, but La'Roi is old and Jimmy Kennedy is a bust.
We signed Corey Chavous this offseason, but lost 2 DTs (Damione Lewis and Ryan Pickett).

This might be your mock, but you asked my opinion of it, and the Ram pick is god awful, and it won't happen in the NFL Draft. So, next time you make a mock, be more aware that if you act stuck up and say you won't change the pick when you are clearly wrong, you are going to get crushed.

FAILED!

Even though I know you won't change it since your a Browns fan, your draft is wrong, and on draft day, when it matters, the Browns are gonna probably get stuck with Lawson.

Last edited by ramssuperbowl99 on Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
titan52490

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
(11) 11. St Louis Rams-Tye Hill-Well i mostly see complaints about this pick and you rams fans want to see Haloti. Well to bad this is my mock.

well your mock is wrong... Rolling Eyes

[quote="Jeff Fisher“]"Unfortunately, it seems like every week is an adventure with the officiating”[/quote]
CleBrowns1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
Guess what? You were right about the Ram fans being mad at you about that pick, why, because it is terrible. Ngata instead.

Let me tell you why:
We signed Corey Chavous this offseason, but lost 2 DTs (Damione Lewis and Ryan Pickett).

This might be your mock, but you asked my opinion of it, and the Ram pick is god awful, and it won't happen in the NFL Draft. So, next time you make a mock, be more aware that if you act stuck up and say you won't change the pick when you are clearly wrong, you are going to get crushed.

FAILED!

First off you can kiss my (where the sun dont shine). second no need to be an (where the sun dont shine). you dont even know me so how can you assume im stuck up. i asked for responses but (where the sun dont shine)holes like you have to take it a but to far.
ramssuperbowl99

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CleBrowns1 wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:

Let me tell you why:

FAILED!

First off you can kiss my (where the sun dont shine). second no need to be an (where the sun dont shine). you dont even know me so how can you assume im stuck up. i asked for responses but (where the sun dont shine)holes like you have to take it a but to far.

Do you know how? Because of your piece of (what comes out of where the sun don't shine) explanation. You know its wrong, and you know it is going to tick off all the Ram fans here. Why? Because you aren't going to listen to criticism, so instead, I decided to rub your face in (what comes out of where the sun don't shine). If you don't care about other people's opinions then don't post here.
CleBrowns1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
CleBrowns1 wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:

Let me tell you why:

FAILED!

Do you know how? Because of your piece of (what comes out of where the sun don't shine) explanation. You know its wrong, and you know it is going to tick off all the Ram fans here. Why? Because you aren't going to listen to criticism, so instead, I decided to rub your face in (what comes out of where the sun don't shine). If you don't care about other people's opinions then don't post here.

you must feel mighty tough talking to a 14 year old like that. alright i'll change the pick, i'll give the rams Cedric Griffin instead. or i may go all the way and have them take marcus vick
STATION!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Titans pick.
ramssuperbowl99

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CleBrowns1 wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
CleBrowns1 wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:

Let me tell you why:

FAILED!

you must feel mighty tough talking to a 14 year old like that. alright i'll change the pick, i'll give the rams Cedric Griffin instead. or i may go all the way and have them take marcus vick

You must be a 14 year old Browns fan, but then again, that makes you smarter than the idiot GM who took Courtney Brown and Tim Couch.
CleBrowns1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
CleBrowns1 wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
CleBrowns1 wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:

Let me tell you why:

FAILED!

You must be a 14 year old Browns fan, but then again, that makes you smarter than the idiot GM who took Courtney Brown and Tim Couch.

we can finally agree on something haha. Alright i guess i can change a few things around.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: