Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

4 Rounds with trades
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DTMW78

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lasus83 wrote:
yesweCAM wrote:
I know there are rumors that the panthers might be interested in trading up with the 49ers but I just don't think it will happen. It's too much to give up for a non-QB and we can still get someone at 8 that is going to play a big role for us.

The trade that is much more likely to happen is using our 2 2nd round picks to trade up in the late 1st round. I like Johnson at 60 too.

I echo this.

Panthers are enamored with LF and may trade up to get him... but we don't need to move to 2 and won't. That trade speculation was started by a SF beat writer looking for trade-down options in a mock. There is no solid footing for it.

Rod is a solid selection... I've been on his train for some time now.

If we do trade up, it will be to Chi or Jax.

I think the Jags would take him if he's available and if Chicago want Adams they have to take him at #3 as he won't make it to #8.

^^^
Deadpulse on the Sig
Lasus83

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTMW78 wrote:
Lasus83 wrote:
yesweCAM wrote:
I know there are rumors that the panthers might be interested in trading up with the 49ers but I just don't think it will happen. It's too much to give up for a non-QB and we can still get someone at 8 that is going to play a big role for us.

The trade that is much more likely to happen is using our 2 2nd round picks to trade up in the late 1st round. I like Johnson at 60 too.

I echo this.

Panthers are enamored with LF and may trade up to get him... but we don't need to move to 2 and won't. That trade speculation was started by a SF beat writer looking for trade-down options in a mock. There is no solid footing for it.

Rod is a solid selection... I've been on his train for some time now.

If we do trade up, it will be to Chi or Jax.

I think the Jags would take him if he's available and if Chicago want Adams they have to take him at #3 as he won't make it to #8.

All speculation, of course, but 1.8+2.8 = 1.4+4.4 perfectly.

We don't have to jump Jax... we just have to take their pick :D

FFMD 15 - General Manager
FFMD 16 - Asst. General Manager
Mastercheddaar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:24 pm    Post subject: hmmm Reply with quote

For Cleveland - at #12 If Allen is available there is no way we go QB. I'd rather take Allen and wait until next year for a QB.

that is all

Mastercheddaar
Baseball - Indians/Yankees.
CF - Ohio State and Wake Forest
Women - Brunettes with Blue eyes.
onejayhawk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kansas City Chiefs
Forest Lamp OG
Adoree Jackson CB
Anthony Walker JR
Nathan Peterman QB
Brian Hill RB

Lamp is OK.
Jackson is not close to the best CB on the board. Take Jordan Willis.
Walker is solid.
If they take a mid round QB it should be Ka'aya and not this early
Hill is out of place. Take Vanderdoes or another OL. This is a good place for one.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

onejayhawk wrote:
Kansas City Chiefs
Forest Lamp OG
Adoree Jackson CB
Anthony Walker JR
Nathan Peterman QB
Brian Hill RB

Lamp is OK.
Jackson is not close to the best CB on the board. Take Jordan Willis.
Walker is solid.
If they take a mid round QB it should be Ka'aya and not this early
Hill is out of place. Take Vanderdoes or another OL. This is a good place for one.

Lamp OG
Kamara RB
J. Lewis CB
Peterman/Kaaya QB

Would be a crazy good 3 Rounds for KC. Best ILB/OLB in Round 4

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles

1. Cook........I doubt they go RB in Round 1, if they do, I think McCaffrey
2. King........I think they'd trade up for White if he got that close, but I like King, so good with that pick.
3. Stewart.......yuck, Carlos Henderson all day in this scenario or even Jaleel Johnson
4 (a)- Hendrickson- I'm down
4(b)- The Corn- I'm cool with it but I'd rather have another outside CB in this scenario

Overall besides, Cook and Stewart, I like it. Right positions; wrong players IMO

BIRD WATCH: "WR" Nelson Agholor //36 REC//365 YARDS//2 TDS//2 stone hands//1 crippling boneheaded pentaly//1 deactivation//1 tremendous waste of a pick
Cypher

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we trade up to 2, it's for Thomas. No way we sell the farm that hard for Fournette.

AkronsWitness wrote:
The Browns are a football team, run by baseball people, making smart basketball trades...#Analytics
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: hmmm Reply with quote

Mastercheddaar wrote:
For Cleveland - at #12 If Allen is available there is no way we go QB. I'd rather take Allen and wait until next year for a QB.

that is all

Mastercheddaar

Considering none of the QB's are really worthy of the #12 pick anyways coming out i don't seee how the Browns could be that dumb to take one of them over Allen. If anything you take Garrett and Allen in the 1st round then use the bajillion of picks you have left and move up into the late 1st round to grab any of the Qb's you want if you must take a QB in thew 1st and you get all 3 guys and are set. Im still not sure i trade up for a QB i just see whats there in the 2nd round at QB and if i don't like anything i keep building my team for a much better QB class in the next year or 2. Have your team built and ready for the new QB when you do get it so they don't get jipped and can't succeed right now.
Jason_Bengal_Fl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
INbengalfan wrote:
I like all of the picks, but I have a really hard time accepting we don't take a DE before the end of the fourth round. Maybe grab a DE instead of Feeney in the second, I don't know. But DE is our biggest need, by far.

Agreed. I also see the Bengals taking Mixon over Feeney in the 2nd too.

Or Zay Jones.
Forge

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yesweCAM wrote:

My hope is that we really give you guys a discounted rate just to movedown, to be quite honest. I have no desire to stick at #2. I'm happy to give you guys #2 and get nothing else back but the second rounder you got from New England (would prefer your own, but I won't be nitpicky). We just need picks, and since we need pretty much everything, there's just no value difference for us between the guy we get at 2 and the guy we get at 8 in my opinion, so I'd just rather have that extra pick.

Stupid NFL coaches and their need to reach for quarterbacks....
freak_of_nature

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miami:

1) D. Njoku
2) D. Dawkins
3) E. Qualls

Miami went out of their way to acquire 3 TE's already this offseason, including Julius Thomas. I can't see Njoku selected with the other legit needs we have.

Round One Alternate selection: F. Lamp
. We need an immediate starter at LG.

With Lamp selected, we go defense in Round 2, with a DE/OLB preference. Could do a slot CB here, too. There's a lot of good options here:

Round Two Alternate selection: T. Watt
(J. Willis, A. Jackson, S. Jones, etc. would all work)

Round Three you picked Elijah Qualls. That's OK.
brooks1957

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as I could not be upset with Sashi for selecting Trubisky - as Mastercheddar said
Garrett AND Allen would be an absolute monster draft.
Kyu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty meh for me.

I have Hooker rated higher and more of a need. Something about Barnett leads me to be cautious, and it's not just his poor testing.

I'd love to see us double down with DBs and man King from WAS. He's long, athletic, and plays press man very well making him a great scheme fit.

Splitting hairs as the position is the same, but I'd prefer Eiflein. Perhaps it's nostalgia, but I like having a Buckeye in the middle of our OL.
DTMW78

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forge wrote:
yesweCAM wrote:

My hope is that we really give you guys a discounted rate just to movedown, to be quite honest. I have no desire to stick at #2. I'm happy to give you guys #2 and get nothing else back but the second rounder you got from New England (would prefer your own, but I won't be nitpicky). We just need picks, and since we need pretty much everything, there's just no value difference for us between the guy we get at 2 and the guy we get at 8 in my opinion, so I'd just rather have that extra pick.

I agree to a degree with this but you gotta get value for the pick.
I would accept lesser compensation than I put in for this mock but it would have to be more than just 8+64.

^^^
Deadpulse on the Sig
Forge

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTMW78 wrote:
Forge wrote:
yesweCAM wrote:

I agree to a degree with this but you gotta get value for the pick.
I would accept lesser compensation than I put in for this mock but it would have to be more than just 8+64.

Why?

If thats the best offer, that's the best offer, so that's what the value is. If you feel that you can get comparable value at 8 that you can at 2, there's no reason not to take it unless you're holding on to some perceived notion of value that is non existent. Obviously, you want to get the best offer you can, and the most in return, but if that is the only option out there (not suggesting it is, just proposing a hypothetical) I have no problem with taking that offer.

Stupid NFL coaches and their need to reach for quarterbacks....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: