Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NEW 6 Rounds <--- Kiper Can Kiss My #$$ w/Explanations!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who is the Diamond in the Rough of the 7th Round?
Jeromey Clary OT, Northwestern
5%
 5%  [ 4 ]
Travis Wilson WR, Oklahoma
20%
 20%  [ 15 ]
Ben Obomanu WR, Auburn
13%
 13%  [ 10 ]
Quinton Ganther RB, Utah
19%
 19%  [ 14 ]
Dave Thomas TE, Texas
30%
 30%  [ 22 ]
Justin Wyatt CB, USC
10%
 10%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 73

cattleman78

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

browns draft
1st round bunkley very good pick
2nd round a. youboty not a very good pick. we don't really need a corner back davin joseph, chris spencer or tamba hali would all be better.
3rd round guy whimper not a good pick. maurice drew, d. tapp, s. mcclover or v. adeyanju all would be better picks.
round 4 oshinowo and roman harper both good picks
round 5 leon williams good pick and andre hall good pick unless we took m. drew in the third.
round 6 mike hass good pick would be a steal here.

except for 2nd and third round you did very well. i salute you for doing a 6 rounder. thanks.

Adopted Brown Tashaun Gipson safety
vs. g.bay 7 tackles,2 asst. tackles and 1 pass defended
Peppers90

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is DeMeco Ryans a "Perfect Fit" for the Panthers?

Ryans is a WILL...Which is where Thomas Davis and Keith Adams play...

The Panthers IF they need a LB it would be a SAM..and even then I think the Panthers are good to go with Adam Seward..

LenDale White would be a better choice in round 1..

Pretty good 2nd round pick...

Why would the Panthers draft WR Martin Nance...WR went from a need to a position we are now very deep at with signing Keyshawn Johnson..and not only that you have us drafting TWO WR's LOL

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Dolphins wrote:

4-whoever the runningback was- we DO NOT need a runningback. We took a runningback #2 overall last year, plus resigned travis minor and sammy morris. and ricky still might come back. runningback is probably the last position we need.

so overall not too good for the phins.

Ricky is not coming back. Thats why I have them taking Riggs, who is a pounder in goal-line and short yardage.
ReadySetDraft

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jjb04f wrote:
Awesome work on doing a 6 rounder, I did a 7 rounder once and I couldn't think for the rest of the day. However...

I have problems with this Bills draft.

Ngata or Bunkley you asked in the first, well why not include Winston Justice in that question? Marv has took a public liking to the USC OT, and we need a big upgrade over Mike Gandy at LT.

In the 2nd, Sinorice Moss, or any receiver, will be the pick. Lee Evans, Roscoe Parrish, Andre Davis, Peerless Price, Josh Reed. That's 5 guys who want the ball, and no way in hell we add a 6th, not when we have glaring needs at DT, LT, CB, and FS... and even a MLB to come in when London leaves us. Sinorice is 5-7, that would give us 4 of our top 6 receivers under 6 feet (Evans 5-11, Price 5-11, Parrish 5-9). Our tallest WR is 6-1, so if we did draft a WR, I think it'd be a tall one, we've got enough speedsters.

I like Minter in the 3rd, so good job.
I don't like O'Callaghan in the 3rd. All of you guys think RT needs an upgrade just because the guy used to be a TE in college. But as a matter of fact, Jason Peters was our best offensive lineman last year, and he's only going to get better. O'Callaghan is a big fat clone of Mike Williams, and only plays RT, so no thank you to that.

I like Gerris Wilkinson in the 4th.

In the 5th, you have us drafting two more RT's, which is completely non-sensical when you have the Bills drafting O'Callaghan in the 3rd... i could say taking one of these two in the 5th, without taking o'callaghan in the 3rd would be a good pick, to come in and backup Peters. With the other I'd look at safety or a DT or an LT.

Again, the whole receiver thing in the 6th... I like Skyler Green a lot, i just really thing it's not going to happen. We still have guys like Sam Aiken and Jonathan Smith on the roster at WR that I didnt mention before, they are itching to play as well, so we have 7 receivers on roster already, so I really highly doubt that we take a WR in the draft.

Wow... it looks like I really messed up the Bills draft. I don't know why I see them needing WR's... I guess their QB is really horrible. Then again maybe I did it sub concously because I don't want anyone else in the AFC East to get stronger except the jets... I will take your picks needs into consideration and make changes for my final draft.
cew28315039

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is a good ram draft except for the first round we would trade up or down at 11 to get our player and even if Jimmy was there, there is 0 chance we take him he hasnt even talked to us this year

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for the browns good job in early rounds...youboty could potentially be 1st round so i like that....3rd round give us drew instead of that ot...then in the 4th i think you shoulda given us rob sims instead of whoever it was...and then you could get rid of that rb in the 5th and give us olb depth or dl depth...i can see why you chose the picks you did you got the majority of our wants/needs right just not in the order i think..just an opinion though good work other wise
rmcdo9

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good dalls draft, other than the 1st rounder, because jerry jones has said that he doesn't want to take a DB in the 1st, so look for us trading back for jean-giles there or possibly taking carpenter

Samuel to the boys!
holt_bruce81

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

love the rams draft
TexansFan80

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Texans LITERALLY didn't get anything in the trade. What's up with that?!

^LORK 88^
thestonedkoala

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a good Minnesota draft but not a bad one. We already have a stacked backfield, so Calhoun in the 2nd doesn't make any sense. We still need a receiver and I preferbly would prefer Griffin over Calhoun.
titan52490

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 DBs in the first 2 rounds? try agian
JFect

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good first round browns pick. although your reasoning at 12 is off. the browns won't consider vince young unless maybe he falls to the 2nd or 3rd round. way off. why make an inference if there is weight to it?

Youboty is a bad pick when Abdul Hodge and Thomas Howard are on the board.

Horrible third round pick, see my sig. David Pittman or Maurice Drew are way better options and better players.

great first 4th rounder, the second sucks. Klopfenstein, Rob Sims or Marcus Hudson are all better options.

I was going to say excellent 5th round but then i saw Gocong was on the board. He is a perfect fit for our 34. Give us him instead of Leon Williams and you have a perfect 5th for us. Andre Hall is a great option if we don't take Drew in the third.

Excellent value pick in the 6th.

overall, this is better than some of your previous browns drafts, but that doesn't say much because some of those were horrid. listen to my suggestions and you will have the best browns draft on this site!

Go Browns!
Achilles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Decent Vikings mock, but I would make a few changes:

17 - J. Cutler = perfect
48 - T. Howard = Unlikely, but no complaints here Very Happy
51 - B. Calhoun = NO, we do not need a running back with Taylor, Moore, Fason, and recent talks of leeting Smith come back. I would rather have Charles Spencer.
83 - Pittman = I don't know who he is, but it's a position we need so I like it.
95 - M Setterstrom = We do need depth but if we took Spencer I don't know who we'd take, so I can't complain here.
113 - Hudson = Perfect pick Very Happy .
170 - Torp = We don't need him. We have the best young punter in Kluwe, and they want to bring in a VETERAN if Kluwe can't come back from the injury, but he will Very Happy .
224 - Davis = Great pick Very Happy . We need another pass catcher at tight end.

"I quit smoking to give emphazima a break and to allow diabetes to catch up."
Rads3388

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: NEW 6 Rounds <--- Kiper Can Kiss My #$$ w/Explanati Reply with quote

ReadySetDraft wrote:
(26) 26. Bears- Santonio Holmes WR, OSU

Small and Fast and runs great rounds and can go deep. If he was
about 5 inches taller and could jump higher he would be a top
10 pick. The last time that Mushin was combined with a small
fast WR (ssmith) the Passing Game was almost un-stop-able!

(57) 25. Bears -Alan Zemaitis CB, PENN ST.
(88.) 24. Bears -Darrell Hunter FS, Miami (OH)
(120) 23. Bears -Joe Klopfenstein TE Colorado
(159) 26. Bears -Chikioke Onyengecha CB, Oklahoma
(195) 26. Bears Owen Daniels TE, Wisconsin
HORRIBLE 1st round pick. Don't even compare him to Steve Smith; besides, the last time Smith and Moose were paired together, in 2004, Smith broke his leg and missed like 14 games. We don't need another speed WR. We have: Bradley, Berrian, and Currie. Give us Pope here. Not bad 2nd rounder; he lacks the speed to be a great corner tho. Much rather get Hester here to fill the KR/PR duties. STEAL in 4th round w/ Klopfenstein; great pick. We don't need another corner later on; gimme Brandon Johnson instead, OLB from Louisville. I'll take Chris Chester out of Oklahoma over Daniels; we don't need 2 TEs. Not a very good Bears mock.
RedandGold

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solid Chiefs mock but ya misspelled our name at 190

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: