Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NEW 6 Rounds <--- Kiper Can Kiss My #$$ w/Explanations!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2014 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who is the Diamond in the Rough of the 7th Round?
Jeromey Clary OT, Northwestern
5%
 5%  [ 4 ]
Travis Wilson WR, Oklahoma
20%
 20%  [ 15 ]
Ben Obomanu WR, Auburn
13%
 13%  [ 10 ]
Quinton Ganther RB, Utah
19%
 19%  [ 14 ]
Dave Thomas TE, Texas
30%
 30%  [ 22 ]
Justin Wyatt CB, USC
10%
 10%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 73

npro0609

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u may be a jets fan but you dont know much about the right fit for Magini's 3/4

Thomas would be a better OLB than Mario because he is shorter and smaller, Mario would not be a good DE because he is too small so he either has to gain or lose weight to play for the jets, which would just be wasting his talent, and how can thomas be a bust, he hasnt gotten a chance.

Wright is not a 3/4 DT, maybe a DE but then you should change his position.

Jean-Giles and Scott are both excellent picks

we should probably pick a backup C that we can develope in the 3rd or 4th

but great effort in putting 1000 hours into this draft

Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to sayit but terrible Panthers mock. i know you did 6 rounds or whatever but you obviously did'nt do much research.

^^Props To STILLERS 4 LIFE 4 The Sig.
minnvikes22

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first two vikings picks are great. But they will not take Calhoun with there 51st pick. Probably be a OG. Much bigger need then RB.
polishsausage

Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Re: NEW 6 Rounds <--- Kiper Can Kiss My #$$ w/Explanati Reply with quote

Woah! Tremendous amount of work went into this - I like the passion and intensity!

My comments on 1st round:
A lot of it is plausible and makes sense though I would quickly switch up Bunkley and Ngata as Bunley is a 4-3 DT that fits well in BUF's system whereas Ngata is the 3-4 NT that the Browns would select if they went for a NT (they did pick one up already but he is old so they could develop Ngata).

Not crazy about McNeil to the fins at 16. I think OLB like Lawson would be the pick in this scenario.
polishsausage

Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would also like to add that you have the Dolphins taking an OT, OG and a RB with their 1st, 3rd and 4th round picks.

The top needs are for an OLB, S and CB. OL help would be great as well, but with only two day 1 picks I would be surprised if we didn't get at least one defensive player.

As for the RB in the 4th - that depends on the Ricky Williams ruling.
The OUTLAW

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with 2 picks that you have for the Browns Buckley and Oshinowo all of the others are pure crap. I realize that a 6 round mock is a tremendous amount of effort but simply put, by far the biggest need for the Browns is an OLB and you haven't addressed it at all for them.
Barnett56

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know how much I love that Packers draft? More than any other Packers mock draft I have ever seen in my life. If you traded the DT (Not a need for the Packers, but still a good pick) for Orr the wr and switched the Stauvall pick with Bing or Watkins or another safety I would like it ewven more. Great job.
Piratecove

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor first 2 rounds for the bucs. Even though we do have a strong need for an OT we would not make the reach on a 2nd round talent in the first when we have other needs. Especially with Ernie Sims still there the absolute perfect OLB for our system. And the bucs took Barret Ruud the MLB fro Nebraska last year so we would not take Abdul Hodge in the second. In this case we would address our Ot problem in the second and either take Darren Colledge or Jeremy Trueblood. I do really like the pick of Devin Hester in the third a guy that could add a lot to our return game and either get molded into a big play receiver or a corner.
Chris

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LSUSAINT wrote:
This is laughable without any traded picks.

Or you could just stop whining.

Yeah, awesome cool! Denver Broncos rock the world!
frazierfan86

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, along with everyone else, appreciate the work you put into this Applause . However, the Ravens mock is... not good.

Vince Young- Ok, I'm getting to be ok with the thought of us drafting Young with our first pick. But we're only gonna draft him if he falls to 13, which is highly unlikely. We need to rebuild, so trading up and getting rid of picks for a commodity will not happen. Maybe switch up 10 and 13, keep the Cardinals at 10 and have them pick Vince, then have the Ravens pick Justice with the 13th.

Tamba Hali- We brought in Trevor Price during the offseason, so that gives us Suggs and Price at both DE positions. Sure Price may be old, but we absolutely have to adress the safety position with our second round pick, maybe a DT if we didn't take one in the first. Bing, Marshall and Wroten are all better picks here.

Lawrence Vickers- This is when things started to get a little rough... We drafted Jason Green, possibly the best FB prospect last year, and then we also have Alan Ricard and Mughelli. Whe definitely do not need a FB here, we have 3. We could use an OG, maybe you could put in Rob Sims or Jason Spitz there.

Steve Fifita- No problem here, unless we pick up a DT in the first or second.

Montavious Stanley- A second DT... Could happen.

The later picks you would know more about, so props on that, but maybe you could have us drafting one of the top two kickers. Just a suggestion, hope this was helpful.

icecoldbruschi wrote:
The Ravens are a poor man's Jets... And Joe Flacco is mediocre.
RatedT

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is Maurice Stovall anywhere close to the next Javon Walker? He ran a 4.6 and Javon ran 4.4. That's just some ridiculous reasoning. I applause for your effort, but this is just not a very good draft for the Pack. We Ryan Picketts and 4 other young DT who are developing really well. So, even Wroten will probably be the BPA, I still don't see us taking a DT that high. Kai Parham is the total opposite of the LB we need for our scheme. We want fast and small LB, and he's big and ran a 5.0.
woosah92

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the titans won't take an OT over Vince Young, even if it is D'Brick
F_R_A_N_K_A_Y_Y

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you even do this

Giants Mock Grade = D

the trades are just stupid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think this might be somthing u just threw together...some picks don't make sense AT ALL!! And your trades are stupid...if you dont say what they got and you don't take any draft picks away from the teams...then obviosly those teams can't draft those players at those spots...they would belong to the other team...not good at all
getsomestick

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giants draft
1st: C (will be an A+++++++ if we sign Arrington but we need an LB as of right now)
2nd: F
3rd: F
4th: F
5th: F

I dont like Mel Kiper either but I think I would take Martha Stewarts mock draft over this one (if she had one)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2014 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: