Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NEW 6 Rounds <--- Kiper Can Kiss My #$$ w/Explanations!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who is the Diamond in the Rough of the 7th Round?
Jeromey Clary OT, Northwestern
5%
 5%  [ 4 ]
Travis Wilson WR, Oklahoma
20%
 20%  [ 15 ]
Ben Obomanu WR, Auburn
13%
 13%  [ 10 ]
Quinton Ganther RB, Utah
19%
 19%  [ 14 ]
Dave Thomas TE, Texas
30%
 30%  [ 22 ]
Justin Wyatt CB, USC
10%
 10%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 73

URASaint

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: Re: NEW 6 Rounds <--- Kiper Can Kiss My #$$ w/Explanati Reply with quote

ReadySetDraft wrote:
I am a Jets Fan, and I have spent over 1000 hours working on this perfect 6 round mock. This is the 56th version. I am sure that you
will appreciate my hard work, and consider writing a comment. Thank you & Enjoy!

I hope your working on version 57 and this time how about putting a value on trades. You say your a jets fan but it seems like you are from california or something giving the 49ers and raiders trades moving up to picks 1 and 2 with no compensation.

I can't wait to see your mock for 2007 because the saints must have a first and a second rounder from the raiders. I can't even imagine what the texans got for that trade with the niners.

By the way no chance the saints take a TE in the 7 slot, it would be a DL or LB if Hawk fell there, possibly Huff
ihavenothing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ReadySetDraft wrote:

I stand by my mock. I think that Thomas is a bust...there's a reason he hasn't been on the field.

And that reason is Bradway is an idiot for drafting 3 1st Round DE's in 3 years. Otherwise Thomas is a good backup and will be a better OLB in the 3-4. It's not his fault at all he hasn't performed at 1st Round Level, he just hasn't been able to get past guys who consistent ly posted solid seasons at DE, you could never justify benching Abe for Thomas at any point.

Overall, I was laughing and skipped over many picks while reading this mock. Some picks just make no point and there were too many reaches. I could make a better mock if I read the forums on this site for 5 min each, then made a 1 rounder.

I know it's tough doing anything over 2 rounds, nearly impossible, but you've got to make sure the 1st 2 rounds are solid with not half the teams complaining of bad picks.

First of all, I agree of the Saints fan who said it was laughable to trade 5 picks from #6 to #1 and from #2 to #7 and not give anything. Just leave the picks normal if trades won't be fair. Is anybody going to make the right mock? No so don't be scared to mess it up by a little bit because this will not be right no matter how many hours you spend on it.

2. The Titans WILL not take anyone but a QB at #3. I don't care who u put there, as long as it's a QB. Jeff Fisher has said they will not take an OT at #3 because it isn't in the best interest of the franchise and the owner has said he wants #3 to be used on a QB.

3. The Texans won't trade down that far because the smartest football choice they could make is take D'Brick. However, he isn't worth #1 overall so they must trade down, but still be ahead of the Jets, which is unlikely, therefore Huff would be dumb because this draft is deep at safety and Bing or Ko could easily be had at #33 and they would fill a MUCH BIGGER need on the O-Line with D'Brick early.

4. Bills will probably take Winston Justice because the GM apparently does love him and they need to protect whoever their QB is first. Tripplet will fill the hole decently. Also, because if I made a new number for everything I see wrong, I'd run out, the Broncos definantly don't take DeAngelo that high. If they took BPA, it would be Cutler, if he's seen as a Top 5 pickas you stated. Chad Jackson fills a bigger hole bacause anyone could get 100 yards behind that line.

5. I agree that O-Line is a need, but I think they take BPA at OL not only OT. Whitworth is a later pick. Late 2nd/ 3rd IMO, not first. Marcus McNeill is better and probably won't go as high as you have him. Max Jean-Giles or Nick Mangold or even Charles Spencer would be better picks. Also, the Giants are really weak at OLB and would take DeMeco Ryans, Thomas Howard, or Ernie Sims ahead of a CB for sure.

6. The Panthers could do a lot better than DeMeco in round 1 too. CB or RB or OL for example. I don't think we take MJG at #29 tho. A center would be a better pick so Kendall could move back to LG, where he is MUCH better. Highly doubt Browns go CB that early too. A OLB is a much bigger need and Thomas Howard would be a smarter pick.

Last thing I'll say. Will Blackmon will not slip to the 5th Round. He's too much of a natural athlete to go later than early 4th round.

O I'm so done here. So late.

Thanks to kdawg24 for the sig
Soaring Jets Wall of Honor Member
MikeJetsWord

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jetsfan4life51 wrote:

i expected a better mock from a Jets fan.

I second that

Future of the New York Jets.

"DeAngelo or Bust In 2006."
amctexans

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have to give you respect for a 6 round mock but this draft sucks
eh3034

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only glaring mistake I saw in the entire draft was Minnesota taking a punter. Chris Kluwe is a stud and will not be replaced.
JAY BAILEY 24

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like the broncos draft except for the 4th round. ill give it a solid B

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject: mock draft Reply with quote

I'm a Phins fan and I think you've done a great job on the draft. Everyone
else's draft is the same first 20 picks, while yours are bold and show
plenty of thought and skill.
However, the jets are in pivotal position in the draft this year. They
will not bypass this opportunity to get a franchise player. so they
take (best QB upside in the draft) Jay Cutler or Ferguson on their first pick.
Jean-Giles would be excellent pick after Cutler.
travrock1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure why you self-manufactured a tackle run in the first round...thats way too high for McNeil, a little high for Winston, and ungodly high for Whitworth. Also, Jason Allen plays for Tennessee, not James Allen. Nice job with doing a 6-round mock and the trades, though unlikely, made it interesting. Just so-so on th epicks though.
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
(47) 15. Falcons -Richard Marshall CB, fresno st.

great pick
Quote:
(79) 15. Falcons -Maurice Drew RB, UCLA

great pick
Quote:
(93) 29. Falcons -James Wyche DE Syracuse

great pick
Quote:
(148) 15. Falcons -Marcus Vick QB, V-Tech

ATLANTA WILL NOT DRAFT MARCUS VICK! I TOLD YOU THIS LAST TIME! Dawan Landry is the pick here.
Quote:
(184) 15. Falcons Marcus Maxey CB, Miami

1) Atlanta does not need 2 CB's in this draft. 2) MAxey doesn't fit the Falcosn scheme. we get OG Chris Chester here/.

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
charger-man

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Out of those 1000 ours you must have spent 500 of those on the Chargers, because you nailed all the picks! One thing you are missing is a QB, we only have 2 on our roster.
vikesfan21

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have Chester Taylor, Mewelde Moore, Ciatrik Fason, Onterrio Smith, Joe Echman at RB, and Coach Childress said he was going to run by commitee. We need an OG at that pick. We also dont need a punter and we have seattles 3rd rounder. Other than that, pretty good. Love the Cutler and Howard picks.
johndeere1707

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

probably one of the worst bengals mocks ive ever seen.

there is no way the bengals pass on Cromartie, there is just no way. KO Simpson is way to early for that pick. TE not till round 4? 2nd round we address that. You have the needs down, just wrong players and wrong order. nice try.
BroncoLandMan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, a lotta work there, nice job! As for the Broncos, if it falls as you have predicted, here's some suggestions:

ROUND 1...Ok

ROUND 2.. prefer DT Claude Wroten

ROUND 4 119 Joel Klopfenstein..Putzier's in Texas, need a replacement.
124 Rashard Butler...Depth in the OL and Butler is a good one
130 Jeremy Bloom..relieves Williams on retun duties & helps
as the 5th WR.

ROUND 5 Chris Gocong helps depth in the LB, not a need, too good to
pass up here.

ROUND 6 Dwayne Slay hard hitter learns from Lynch for a year or two
nb5005

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lions would go with Davin Joseph I dont like Gabe Watson

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: