You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

If this guy is available, you better take him...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
06cardsbaby

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

batcountry
I agree with everything you said it seems like i am the only cards fan who knows we need to take a franchise qb and there is no way i pass on cutler or young especially young and who cares if one of them don't play this year because they will be playing for a long time in the future. I am so sick of the cardinals bringing in average or below average free agent quarterbacks. I love warner for one more year but we cant afford to wait to draft a qb next year.
stchamp98

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the people that want to see this team in the playoffs care if our 1st rounder starts or not.
MetalHerzeleid

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's really looking like we won't get Davis or Huff with the 10. However I think our best option is to trade down with a team that wants a DT badly. Ngata or Bunkley should be there with the 10. The only concern I have is if we do go look for a QB I believe Bulger is on his last year of his contract and is injury prone, so the Rams might look at Cutler. I just don't think Cutler is worth a #10 pick, but I'm all for drafting a QB. Jacobs I think could be available in the 3rd and we should look long and hard at him, he is very accurate, has a cannon for a arm, can move if needed but he needs to sit and learn how to operate in the pros. If we could trade down 2-3 spots, grab either Williams or Justice and use an additional day 1 pick to draft Jacobs that would be great.
apollo14000

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think the chances of Green trading down are very high. One of the players he likes will be there at #10 and that's how he drafts. Justice or Sims will be there at #10 and they are both immediate starters.
06cardsbaby

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp
I am sorry but our first pick this year will not determine if we make the playoffs come on now lets be serious. We are good enough already to make the playoffs but drafting a qb will only keep us good for a long time. You guys are looking way too much in depth on young and cutler. They are top ten picks for a reason and ya you can say they could be a bust but i would rather take my chances on a first round qb rather than a third or fourth round qb. Let me ask you something; you think a later round qb will be our qb for years to come. Come on now i would rather of kept mccown if it was like that.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: