You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GREAT DRAFT
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kevin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great draft for the Cards! IMHO, the Cards are putting all the pieces together and it looks like a dynasty is being built in Arizona. Once again, congratulations on a successful day 1.
Thanks to Reggie Neson#1 for the avatar and jonnyj20 for the sig.
Cardinalsfan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dennis Green is God.

Props to #Uno# on the sig

Cincinnati Cyclones 2009-2010 ECHL Champions

Supersuavesky wrote:
I agree with the Tebow comments. He's never been a great college player
sbrown

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good draft guys, I wanted to extend the thanks, several of you guys have been on our forum giving us congrats on a good draft. I tend to pull for you guys cuz you got my Boy coaching you, Big Denny fan. Plus I'm a Cards season ticket holder living in Sin City, it's the closest football venue, so I catch about 4 of your games a year...It will be fun Opening day When we come to your house. click clack; click clack!! Wink

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the thanks guys and both of your teams had great drafts as well!
ILuvMyAints123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:59 am    Post subject: Sorry Reply with quote

Sorry to burst yall bubble but I am starting to buy into this.

ninerstotheplayoffs wrote:
why does this happen every year? for the last two drafts and this one too everybody talks about how good the cardinals are at drafting, but the fact is that their picks don't help them as expected. everybody was so amazed last year when they drafted that virginia LB (Blackstock?) and guard Elton Brown or something and I have heard nothing about either and I watched the games this year and didn't hear their names called once. It's not just them either. Also, these players are all expected to go higher and fall for whatever reason, its not like arizona manipulates the draft and comes away with amazing players. I'm not trying to knock arizon but im just saying don't count your chickens till they hatch, arizona still has to beat out the seahawks and rams who both still look like better more complete teams then them (an the niners too Very Happy )

Shock #26 Awe #25
Pick-The-Winner Contest Total: 620
#1CARDSFAN

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:47 am    Post subject: Re: Sorry Reply with quote

ILuvMyAints123 wrote:
Sorry to burst yall bubble but I am starting to buy into this.

ninerstotheplayoffs wrote:
why does this happen every year? for the last two drafts and this one too everybody talks about how good the cardinals are at drafting, but the fact is that their picks don't help them as expected. everybody was so amazed last year when they drafted that virginia LB (Blackstock?) and guard Elton Brown or something and I have heard nothing about either and I watched the games this year and didn't hear their names called once. It's not just them either. Also, these players are all expected to go higher and fall for whatever reason, its not like arizona manipulates the draft and comes away with amazing players. I'm not trying to knock arizon but im just saying don't count your chickens till they hatch, arizona still has to beat out the seahawks and rams who both still look like better more complete teams then them (an the niners too Very Happy )

well they are alte round rookies have to give them time to develop

they are gonna be great players no busts there

not sure what you mean?? sounds like a pissed off niner fan thats all to me
pancakesandrice

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in LA so I dont really have a team...but let me just say this, Arizona is gradually turning into my favorite.

I wasnt even that big of a Leinart fan because I didnt think he was gonna do that well, but with Quan, Larry, Edge and Leonard...its like hes going to USC again. AHHH, I smile just thinking about it.

Also, you guys easily have the nicest jerseys in the league...and Adrian Wilson is my favorite safety just because he looks and plays like such a badass.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations on a very nice draft. I'm a Steeler fan, having moved to Pittsburgh, but growing up in AZ, it's nice to finally see the team moving in the right direction, building a foundation that could be something special for years to go.

I love that third round pick.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: