Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Introduce yourself
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbllstr22

Location: Hell. The only place where the devil's advocate can reside.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

06lochie wrote:
how u doin?im a colts fan from Australia. dont understand all the finer points of football but love to watch it (when i can). wanna get to no the game much better.

Hey man, that's how we all started. Hope we can help you understand the game better. Welcome to the forums. Smile
Liquid#18

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeaah, my name is Ryan. Live in Canada, don't watch CFL cause NFL is better to me. My favourite player is Peyton Manning, beside that Reggie Wayne. I just started watching football in 05/06 so i don't know ALOT about colt's earlier years.
stallyns

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liquid#18 wrote:
Yeaah, my name is Ryan. Live in Canada, don't watch CFL cause NFL is better to me. My favourite player is Peyton Manning, beside that Reggie Wayne. I just started watching football in 05/06 so i don't know ALOT about colt's earlier years.
Welcome to the forum Liquid, I hope you enjoy our discussions, and can become a big contributor.
Couldn't think of anything funny, thought provoking, inspiring or a cool idea for a photo with text. Didn't want to tell you who my favorite teams are in sports because I doubt you care. And there aren't enough Colts fans for Adopt-a-Colt
panzer23

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys, i went to iraq and i guess my account is inactive so i gotta start fresh. missed checkin out the site. i'm a colts fan ofcourse, i like to follow the lions and my homestate cards every now and then. looking forward to posting with you guys again.
IndyColt#88

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

panzer23 wrote:
hey guys, i went to iraq and i guess my account is inactive so i gotta start fresh. missed checkin out the site. i'm a colts fan ofcourse, i like to follow the lions and my homestate cards every now and then. looking forward to posting with you guys again.

Hey man its nice to see you on here again... Its cool that you got a "fresh start" but it sucks that you had to lose your post count Crying or Very sad ... all well, looking forward to seeing your posts and welcome back (from Iraq)

Hank Hill wrote:
Is there anything beer can't do?

Don't Click Here!
J_Addai_Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there! My name's Ahmed, from Saudi Arabia. I came to Indy over a year ago, but have been going to school in West Lafayette for a year now. The three months in Indy rubbed off in the best way: I became a Colts fan! I hadn't watched the NFL prior to that, so there was no real bandwagon-ing involved.
panzer23

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IndyColt#88 wrote:
panzer23 wrote:

Hey man its nice to see you on here again... Its cool that you got a "fresh start" but it sucks that you had to lose your post count Crying or Very sad ... all well, looking forward to seeing your posts and welcome back (from Iraq)

jeez man i remember when you first joined up, look at you now
IndyColt#88

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

panzer23 wrote:
IndyColt#88 wrote:
panzer23 wrote:

Yeah Your baby's all grown up Crying or Very sad Laughing ... glad your back man.

Also Welcome J_Addadi_Fan (im Israeli and lived there for 2 years so i understand the lack football awesomeness in the middle east)

Hank Hill wrote:
Is there anything beer can't do?

Don't Click Here!
Addai29

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marc, Noblesville,IN huge colts fan love the hoosiers #23 needs to stay one more year but hopefully the Pacers can find someway to snag him
stallyns

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Addai29 wrote:
Marc, Noblesville,IN huge colts fan love the hoosiers #23 needs to stay one more year but hopefully the Pacers can find someway to snag him
Welcome to the forum, hope you stick around and enjoy it.
Couldn't think of anything funny, thought provoking, inspiring or a cool idea for a photo with text. Didn't want to tell you who my favorite teams are in sports because I doubt you care. And there aren't enough Colts fans for Adopt-a-Colt
DieHardColtsFan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IndyColt#88 wrote:
panzer23 wrote:
IndyColt#88 wrote:
panzer23 wrote:

Yeah Your baby's all grown up Crying or Very sad Laughing ... glad your back man.

Also Welcome J_Addadi_Fan (im Israeli and lived there for 2 years so i understand the lack football awesomeness in the middle east)

I don't know what the rest of you guys think, but I think it is great to see the popularity of the NFL, especially the Colts, spread all over. J_Addai_Fan: bandwagoner or not, I'll always welcome another Colts fan!

Thanks for the sig footballplay52!
Mr. Sax Appeal

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Ryan from Louisiana. Saints fan first, Colts fan second.
DieHardColtsFan

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are fans of such a classy franchise that we can forgive you Ryan. Laughing Welcome to the forums.

Thanks for the sig footballplay52!
manningfan_18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone, My name is Peter and I live in Canada. Been a Colts fan for 10 years. Favourite player is Peyton Manning because of the way he dissects defences! This bunch of Colts fans looks like a group of people with good knowledge of the game and I hope I can contribute some good posts!

Cheers!! Very Happy

PS. Where do you guys get your avatars and sigs from? Hoping I can get a real cool manning one!
qahhaarscolt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:41 am    Post subject: here you go Reply with quote

manningfan_18 wrote:

PS. Where do you guys get your avatars and sigs from? Hoping I can get a real cool manning one!

Well Stallyns will do the intro to the forum and the rest of the crew he's our GLOBAL MOD OF THE YEAR, but there is a thread about avatars and sigs in our forum. Again I normally don't do this but................WELCOME!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing

The SIG HIT GOLD!!! WHIT Jgoldiscool!!!!!!!THX!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 5 of 11

Jump to: