Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Baylor vs 0U gamethread: The utter humiliation of Bob Stoop
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
carolinapacker1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:57 pm    Post subject: Baylor vs 0U gamethread: The utter humiliation of Bob Stoop Reply with quote

I'm gonna enjoy this one, I see Baylor dominating OU from the get go, not a shot in hell that the awful blake bell can pull this one out. Plus the sooners defense has no clue how to stop the run, Seastrunk is gonna get 300 yards on them.
Devin Kurant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heading to the stadium now. Blackout!
buno67

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You want to talk about run defense, I feel like Oklahoma is going to run all over Baylor. KSU has the 49th best rushing attack in the nation and they put up over 300+ on Baylor. Oklahoma has the 17th rated rushing attack.

If Oklahoma can control the tempo of the game with their running attack. Baylor will be in trouble.

It will come down to which team sets the tempo first. If Baylor comes out and makes it an uptempo game with there lightening quick offense, Oklahoma will be in trouble. If Oklahoma comes out and slows the game down with their rushing attack and really controls the T.O.P and allows their defense to get rest b/w series than it will be in favor of Oklahoma

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After what Texas did to them in the RRR, nope, not gonna be able to do it to an offense that's better than the 2004 USC Trojans.

Yup that's right, Lache Seastrunk is already about to eclipse Reggie Bush's all purpose yards.
Devin Kurant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="buno67"]You want to talk about run defense, I feel like Oklahoma is going to run all over Baylor. KSU has the 49th best rushing attack in the nation and they put up over 300+ on Baylor. Oklahoma has the 17th rated rushing attack.

If Oklahoma can control the tempo of the game with their running attack. Baylor will be in trouble.

It will come down to which team sets the tempo first. If Baylor comes out and makes it an uptempo game with there lightening quick offense, Oklahoma will be in trouble. If Oklahoma comes out and slows the game down with their rushing attack and really controls the T.O.P and allows their defense to get rest b/w series than it will be in favor of Oklahoma[/quote

We're like the Seahawks at home. I see the Oklahoma run game doing solid damage to us but I don't see Bell doing anything. I don't see them having juch success against Lache or our receivers.
buno67

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

carolinapacker1 wrote:
After what Texas did to them in the RRR, nope, not gonna be able to do it to an offense that's better than the 2004 USC Trojans.

Yup that's right, Lache Seastrunk is already about to eclipse Reggie Bush's all purpose yards.

I dont care about what happen during the Texas Oklahoma game. To me all advantages and etc get thrown out because its a rivalry. To me when it comes to a rivalry you have no idea what might happen. I also called that upset of Texas beating Oklahoma.

I just know its going to be a good game vs Baylor and Oklahoma but it wont be a blowout like you think. At the moment I give the edge to Baylor since its in Waco. If I was a betting man and saw Oklahoma was getting 16, I would take Oklahoma.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bout time Baylor plays a "real opponent". i hope OU steamrolls them.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baylor by 3 Td's.

39 Tackles, 4.5 Sacks, 14 QB Hits, 7 Stuffs, 3 PD

Jets, Knicks, Athletics, Buckeyes
-Hope-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rooting for Baylor. Time to show the country you're for real, guys. Cool

skywindO2 wrote:
Never spit it out. Always power through it.
Jacobys Homey

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
You want to talk about run defense, I feel like Oklahoma is going to run all over Baylor. KSU has the 49th best rushing attack in the nation and they put up over 300+ on Baylor. Oklahoma has the 17th rated rushing attack.

It will come down to which team sets the tempo first. If Baylor comes out and makes it an uptempo game with there lightening quick offense, Oklahoma will be in trouble. If Oklahoma comes out and slows the game down with their rushing attack and really controls the T.O.P and allows their defense to get rest b/w series than it will be in favor of Oklahoma

It is worth noting that Baylor didn't have trouble stopping the run, they had trouble stopping Daniel Sams scrambles and QB draws. There is a difference. It will not be good for Baylor if OU decides to break out the Belldozer every play.
Deep roots are not reached by the frost
Dr. Philly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really want this game to be entertaining.

simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies

#JDI
Texasmade

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devin Kurant wrote:
We're like the Seahawks at home.
Lol wut?
bkobow05

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baylor wins big.

#JDI
Dr. Philly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texasmade wrote:
Devin Kurant wrote:
Lol wut?

They did only lose one home game last year, and dominated Kansas St when they were #1 at Waco. Year before that, all their losses were on the road.

simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies

#JDI
Texasmade

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Philly wrote:
Texasmade wrote:
Devin Kurant wrote:
Lol wut?

They did only lose one home game last year, and dominated Kansas St when they were #1 at Waco. Year before that, all their losses were on the road.
They also got railroaded by TCU but that's besides the point. Floyd Casey only holds 46,000, and on your average weekend only seats 30-35. Not exactly the 12th man.

Having a good home record over a 3 year span isn't exclusive to Baylor. LSU, Oregon, Bama, Ohio State, OU, etc. etc. all have been virtually unbeatable at home over the years.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: