Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Two Round Mock Draftizzle
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jetsfan4life51

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great Jets draft, but we have Washingtons 2nd rounder. Brian Leonard or an OG would be good.

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

31. Atlanta Falcons- Frank Okam DT Texas
The Falcons obviously have a need for some big bodies inside. Their defense propels them to the super bowl, but they are going to have to replace Gravy Jackson at the end of this season for age reasons. They get the run plugger they wanted, in selecting Okam.
63. Atlanta Falcons- John Talley- CB Duke

great first pick but the 2nd pick is horrible. we have 6 good CB's on the roster at worst in Hall, Williams, Webster, Mathis, Cash and Rossum

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
bigdog2372

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: Two Round Mock Draftizzle Reply with quote

Miamicanes460 wrote:

5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Dwayne Jarrett WR USC
The Buccaneers are lacking at WR, other than Clayton and Galloway. And Galloway is close to retirement. They grab this receiver to pair up with Clayton, and take some pressure off of whoever their young quarterback will be.

good pick (Young QB will be Chris Simms BTW)
Miamicanes460 wrote:

37. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Doug Free OT Northern Illinois

good pick, here are some other possibilities
Miamicanes460 wrote:

38. Tennessee Titans- Dan Connors OLB Penn State
41. San Francisco 49ers- Leon Hall CB Michigan
42. Buffalo Bills- Jake Long- Michigan

Big "Thanks" to IAmPacman for creating this Sig!
mrpotamus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Bengals will not more than likely lose both starting guards, Bobbie Williams was the first lineman they resigned this off-season. They also resigned Levi Jones and Willie Anderson. That leaves Eric Steinbach (who will leave) and Rich Braham (who will retire). The Bengals drafted Andrew Whitworth in the second round this year to take over at G for Steinbach and they drafted Eric Ghiaciuc in the fourth last year to take over at center. So they will NOT draft O-line in the first three rounds next year.
HOMETOWN

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like the cowboys and texans pick. if the texans have a shot @ peterson they should take him.
Miamicanes460

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought that the bengals only re-signed their two T's, and not their one G. However, I thought Whitworth was drafted to take over the place of Willie Anderson when he retired. Whitworth is a T. And as far as the bengals are concerned, i didnt see where they would have a different need...actually TE...oops, sry Bengals fans...but im a browns fan, so not too sorry
stchamp98

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good 1st Cards pick considering the board, terrible 2nd pick. Do you know who our SS is?? We're 10000% set there and for a number of years as well.

FS or OC there.
Fishfan79

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

8. Miami Dolphins- Brandon Meriweather SS Miami
The Dolphins are going to have a tough year with their current defensive backfield. They grab the best DB available for the second year in a row. Meriweather helps in all 3 major problem areas for the Dolphins. Pass coverage, run coverage, and getting to the quarterback.

Way too early and I donít see us drafting a safety 2 years in a row in the 1st. Better players on the board there by far. Heck better safeties on the board and I went to Da U

40. Miami Dolphins- Alan Branch DT Michigan

We have plenty of D-tackles around there is better players out there on the board for us. Bigger needs as well
pollino14

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Packers draft. I would love to get the two Cal players. They are very talented and our biggest need.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they eagles are gonna get a running back id rather see them take michael bush because he is that type of power runnin back they need
cew28315039

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is an unbealeavable Ram draft if u switch Landry and Griffen cause Landry just because i think Landry will be the higher S on our Board because of his versitility

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the first pick you gave the Lions, but that second round pick stinks. The Lions are getting no pressure on the QB and their secondary is horrible and yet you had Adam Carriker and Daymeion Hughes on the board. 2 players I find very hard to believe would even last that long.
Troy Smith is not an NFL QB IMO, and he does not fit the Martz system at all. If the Lions picked Tyler Palko in round three after taking Joe Thomas and then Daymeion Hughes in the first two rounds I would be overjoyed, Troy Smith about made me vomit up my coffee into my lap.
killdawabbit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miamicanes460 wrote:
22. Philadelphia Eagles- Kenny Irons RB Auburn
Yes, Eagles fans, you do need a runningback. As much as you say otherwise, Westbrook cannot carry the load of an everydown runningback for this team. Andy Reid will find out that in the playoffs, you need a physical back, and Westbrook is the exact opposite. They grab a franchise runningback, one that they havenít had sinceÖI donít know when that ever was.

This is a fairly arrogant statement. Especially in light of the fact that Westbrook leads all running backs in all-purpose yards, yards per touch, and touchdowns. Not to mention that he is locked up long term, and his skill set fits the offense perfectly.

The Eagles also don't place 1st round value on running backs in the draft. The highest positional values go to QB, OL, DL, and CB. It is entirely possible that they do draft a running back for depth purposes, but I am almost certain that it wouldn't be before the 3rd round (4th if they resign Stallworth).

As for a tight end in the second, I'm not sure I agree with that either. It depends on how much they think of Schobel by the end of the year. Even if they look to replace him, I don't see it being that early in the draft.

At this point, I would look for Either a CB or a S in the first, depending on who's available and where they draft. If no suitable player for their draft position is there, DE or OT are good bets.

Please do a little research if you want to create a respectable mock.

Thank you for reading.

-Wabbit
RedandGold

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
12. Kansas City Chiefs- LaRon Landry FS LSU
The Chiefs have some solid players in their defensive backfield, but they do not have any depth. Also, they are almost all senior citizen DBís. LaRon Landry can come in and start at FS right away for this team.

Last thing the Chiefs need is a Safety (we have youth andd depth especially after last years draft)
you are right about our older CBs which would be the typical Herm pick.
Other positions we would consider QB WR LT DT

WORST COACH IN KC HISTORY
Thanks for the sig Saintsfan
Dex_jackson

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the niners draft, Ginn is a sexy pic here, we should probably go defense but I like this pic anyways. Leon Hall is a good pic in the second round

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: