Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Two Round Mock Draftizzle
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Niners4Ever

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Two Round Mock Draftizzle Reply with quote

9. San Francisco 49ers- Ted Ginn Jr. WR Ohio State
Somehow, the 49ers get by with the little talent they have, and beat some good teams. They are only a player, and a defense away from being a really good team. They get this kid with gamebreaking speed, something the 49ers donít have, and also help out greatly in the return game, where the 49ers are awful.

WOW....are you kidding me? the little talent? Davis has all the talent in the world, plus Bryant, plus Smith is tough.....Gore has A LOT of talent...pretty sure we have one of the most talented offenses in the game....and our D is ok....LBs are good....Secondary is coming around with Spencer and newly acquired Walt Harris.....plus we still have BY, and Douglas is decent....our return game is good, we released a guy who returned a kick and a punt for a TD last year becuz Hicks has shown so much promise in the return game....Ginn is a good pick but...

PLEASE get your facts straight before you post something like this...

Rest in Peace B2TB and CrakBurn...
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Eagles don't need a rb or a te. Pretty bad.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry
ToastedOats

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two perfect picks for the broncos. Nice job!!
dolphan9954

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True, but Larron Landry is must have in that position.

Phinisher on the Avatar
MDolphins2399 on the sig

Go Canes
TheRealMishemu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
The Eagles don't need a rb or a te. Pretty bad.

i wonder why the mods deleted my link for him

if he thought we needed those 2 positions, he must be on some kinda drug
PacAttack

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Two Round Mock Draftizzle Reply with quote

Miamicanes460 wrote:

6. Tennessee Titans- Gaines Adams DE Clemson
The Titans were looking for a wide receiver, but they certainly donít mind Adams falling to them with this pick. Adams is a very scary pass rusher that can help this defense immensely, like Jevon Kearse did for this same unit.

38. Tennessee Titans- Dan Connors OLB Penn State
39. Green Bay Packers- Daymeion Hughes CB California
41. San Francisco 49ers- Leon Hall CB Michigan

The Titans don't need another LB. Thornton and Bulluck are studs and we have Sirmon in the middle with Tulloch as his eventual replacement...so we have NO need for a LB.

However, we do have a serious lack of depth and need at the CB position. Daymeion Hughes and Leon Hall would not be passed up by Tennessee in the 2nd round. That would be their pick if they were there.

They say that a Griffin is always in beast mode, I didn't realize what that meant until I heard the crack of bone and was eating turf for lunch.
Carch_Packers28

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Good Pick, for the Packers

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Quinn please. Calvin Johnson at #1. Walter looks good. Would of had great numbers if our team could catch.
One4theThumb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally someone who actually understands the Steelers' situation!!!

You're exactly right! We did lock up Willie Parker, and so far this year he has been a beast, workhorse, stud whatever you want to call him! He has easily handled 30 carries, and we aren't looking for a franchise running back!

Love the 1st round pick, you know what your talking about, unless we let Max Starks walk, LB is probably our biggest position of need.

In the second round, CB is no good though! We have Ike Taylor and Bryant McFadden (and Deshea Townsend can still play ball), plus 2 of the past 3 years we took a 2nd round CB - McFadden and Ricardo Colclough (yes, the guy who gave the game to the Bengals in week 3)

I wouldn't even mind if somehow we got Brian Leonard or Michal Bush in the second round, but you got it right in the first!
jetskid007

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the jets have the redskins 2nd round pick

New York Sack Exchange Redux
brownsfan0931

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the first rd. pick for the browns but they would go o-line in the second
Hooper610

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Two Round Mock Draftizzle Reply with quote

[quote="Niners4Ever"]9. San Francisco 49ers- Ted Ginn Jr. WR

WOW....are you kidding me? the little talent? Davis has all the talent in the world, plus Bryant, plus Smith is tough.....Gore has A LOT of talent...pretty sure we have one of the most talented offenses in the game

Sorry i just needed to ask u r you delusional?? this is ridiculous, the 49ers offense one of the best in the game, ya when they had steve young and jerry rice but that was kind of a long time ago
cew28315039

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ld love the rams draft w. Griffen and Everret

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Two Round Mock Draftizzle Reply with quote

[quote="Hooper610"]
Niners4Ever wrote:
9. San Francisco 49ers- Ted Ginn Jr. WR

WOW....are you kidding me? the little talent? Davis has all the talent in the world, plus Bryant, plus Smith is tough.....Gore has A LOT of talent...pretty sure we have one of the most talented offenses in the game

Sorry i just needed to ask u r you delusional?? this is ridiculous, the 49ers offense one of the best in the game, ya when they had steve young and jerry rice but that was kind of a long time ago

He did not say the niners had one of the best offense's in the game, he said one of the most talented. It is not the same thing at all, Davis is probably the most talented tight end in the nfl.....best TE in the nfl right now....certainly not....he has the potential to be tho
Niner Madman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Niners draft Reply with quote

I like the idea of your picks for the Niners, but I don't think that Hall will last until the second round the way he has been playing. Drafting Ginn would add another weapon to Turner and Smith's arsenal, but I think you are way off on the level of talent that the team already has. In case you haven't noticed, Gore is on top of the league in rushing and Maurice Hicks is the leading KR by average in the NFL.

NINER MADMAN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: