Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Samwisebu Mock draft version 2.0- 3 rounds- Comments Please!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Samwisebu Mock draft version 2.0- 3 rounds- Comments Ple Reply with quote

switch sam baker and levi brown and its better for the boys. Not sure that JDB would come out after just the one year playing, but a young QB would be a good pick.
Love the 3rd rd pick of Breaston for the boys.

samwisebu wrote:

20 Cowboys- John David Booty QB USC

20 Cowboys- Steve Breaston WR Michigan

i

Props to IDOG_det on the sig.
holt_bruce81

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would be ok with that rams draft.......... good job, i can handle the rams taking a DE in the 3rd round.
samwisebu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: Re: Samwisebu Mock draft version 2.0- 3 rounds- Comments Ple Reply with quote

Hiero wrote:
switch sam baker and levi brown and its better for the boys. Not sure that JDB would come out after just the one year playing, but a young QB would be a good pick.
Love the 3rd rd pick of Breaston for the boys.

samwisebu wrote:

20 Cowboys- John David Booty QB USC

20 Cowboys- Steve Breaston WR Michigan

i

I think JDB will leave early because the sanctions that will hit USC after the Reggie Bush saga. Yes he only has one year of college experience but he has all the tools to be an good NFL Qb.
samwisebu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Re: Samwisebu Mock draft version 2.0- 3 rounds- Comments Ple Reply with quote

PacAttack wrote:
samwisebu wrote:
Round 1
3. Titans- Calvin Johnson WR Georgia Tech

Round 2
3. Titans- Ryan Harris OT Notre Dame
11. Dolphins- Daymeion Hughes CB California

Round 3

3. Titans- Victor Abiamiri DE Notre Dame

I love the picks in Calvin Johnson #3 overall and the 3rd round pick of Victor Abiamiri. But the Ryan Harris over Daymeion Hughes is puzzling. CB is probably the Titan's biggest weakness. Hughes is a very talented CB and would provide alot of relief for the Titans. If he is available in the 2nd, then he has to be the pick for the Titans.
[/quote]

Thanks i must have overlooked that. In my next draft i'll keep that in mind.
BrownsFan731

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don't need another OLB that early and Gaines is to small to play DE in a 3-4, so give me Thomas or Gaither there. I also love the Branch pick and in the 2nd give me either Brandon Mebane or Daymeion Hughes.

Sig Courteous of ElipticDawg

Love University of Kentucky sports? Check out KentuckyInk.com, ESPN affiliate
Gang_Green03

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Jets draft. Change the 3rd round pick to a NT and its perfect.
Vikings101

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent Vikings 1st and 2nd, decent 3rd.

Sig by chief_fan822003
RedandGold

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a bad Chiefs draft but give us Stranton in round 2

WORST COACH IN KC HISTORY
Thanks for the sig Saintsfan
samwisebu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Samwisebu Mock draft version 2.0- 3 rounds- Comments Ple Reply with quote

I made some changes.

Davey wrote:
Change the third rounder to a nose tackle like Amobi Okoye out of Louisville and it looks great.

I gave the Jets Okoye in the third

[quote="PacAttack"]
samwisebu wrote:
Round 1
3. Titans- Calvin Johnson WR Georgia Tech

Round 2
3. Titans- Ryan Harris OT Notre Dame
11. Dolphins- Daymeion Hughes CB California

Round 3

3. Titans- Victor Abiamiri DE Notre Dame

I change the 2nd round pick to Hughes.
samwisebu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrownsFan731 wrote:
We don't need another OLB that early and Gaines is to small to play DE in a 3-4, so give me Thomas or Gaither there. I also love the Branch pick and in the 2nd give me either Brandon Mebane or Daymeion Hughes.

I didnt realize he was 265lbs i thought he was at least 285. I guess i can't be a weight guesser at a carnival. So i changed the first round pick to Thomas and the second round to Mabane and kept the third in Branch. Thanks for the input man.
m2karateman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to question the second round pick for the Lions. I know the popular idea is that the Lions need to groom a quarterback. Kitna has enough left to play another season or two and is doing well right now. Orlovsky is the young QB being groomed, and Martz seems to have a liking for him. They don't need to spend a second round pick on a boom/bust type prospect like Stanton. I feel they will elect to go defense again, taking either the best secondary player available or possibly go with Buster Davis for the MLB spot. Boss Bailey isn't really working out well there, and the linebacking corps is in need of quality depth anyways. Another option is to go with an offensive lineman. But QB is certainly NOT the pick for them here.
samwisebu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

m2karateman wrote:
I have to question the second round pick for the Lions. I know the popular idea is that the Lions need to groom a quarterback. Kitna has enough left to play another season or two and is doing well right now. Orlovsky is the young QB being groomed, and Martz seems to have a liking for him. They don't need to spend a second round pick on a boom/bust type prospect like Stanton. I feel they will elect to go defense again, taking either the best secondary player available or possibly go with Buster Davis for the MLB spot. Boss Bailey isn't really working out well there, and the linebacking corps is in need of quality depth anyways. Another option is to go with an offensive lineman. But QB is certainly NOT the pick for them here.

What posts i've read from Lions fans is that you need a QB of the future and Stanton has the tools to be a good NFL QB. The only thing about him i question is his mental tools and i think with a seasoned vet in Kitna he can learn how to be a leader in the Martz system.
oneorange

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Bengals' picks. I highly doubt we will draft a tight end on day 1 judging from comments and such from our coaches, but you never know. I think our offense could really use a solid tight end game, but I think I am in the minority. With the recent rash injuries and suspensions on the defensive side of the ball however, I think both of our first day picks will be defensive players. I love Weddle in the second.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, so Branch is going to fall all the way to the 3rd round? I'm thinking he might end up in the first. But as a Browns fan I love the idea.

Vince Lombardi
seriously27

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pick in the first. It's good to see someone finally getting the fact that we need db help. I think we go with a defensive tackle in the second because Corey Simon may never play again but it's still a good draft.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: