Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

My Draft Results
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vikingschamps

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SyracuseRams wrote:
Drew Stanton is no longer a first rounder, he shouldn't have been to begin with. He's one of the most inconsistent QBs in college today and when he's off he puts up Ryan Leaf's NFL numbers.

thats easy for you to say now. i remember that everyone on here was really high on stanton when the season started. he can still work his way up to a first rouder. i dont see much of a difference between him and jordan palmer and people still think he could go first.

Cali2Wisco wrote:
Mark my words:Badgers WILL win the Big Ten in 07
Marked

coltsR#1 wrote:
Mark my words......Purdue will beat OSU.
TheRealMishemu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wr is not a need
Lois must die

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vikingschamps wrote:
i dont know. yeah the vikings have had some injuries at safety, but it is still one of their strongest positions. i would prefer the shark here. he would be a good compliment to williamson and could actually catch the ball.

i agree with you about the fact that they need a WR. granted i would like to see that they had someone to throw that high draft pick a ball next year (BJ's arm will have fallen off by then and Jackson is def not ready). i do however believe that it would be wise to add depth with a true talent instead of reaching for the domer here

Last edited by Lois must die on Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lois must die

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NC SacKing wrote:
For the Panthers, correct position, but with the whole brawl now, I don't want him on our team. Give us Michael Griffin from Texas instead, or possibly Pat Willis at MLB for insurance from Morgan

I'm not sure that griffin is even the best DB on his current team right now (as evidence of OSU's slaying of the secondary) and i don't believe that a LB to back up morgan would be ideal for a team that is missing just a piece or two
Lois must die

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

Kazkal wrote:
I don't think bengals will take TE in 1st inless its Zach Miller (balanced)
plus with defense talent falling right after their pick (willis,pittcock & adams i just dont see them passong for TE)

I think TE for bengals will be 2nd or 4th rnd pick or trade down and grab one with their first pick.

i can foresee the Bengals grabbing a LB or a DT with its first pick but i don't believe that picking any of the guys you listed would be ideal for that Defense. Pittock is the best bet if they don't go for the best TE available (think what Carson could do with a legit big target when TJ and CJ are doubled) but i think Pittcock is more of a high motor guy with less talent than the Bengals might want here.
Lois must die

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X_Factor_40 wrote:
Great lions pick. It would be nice if we could finally find a franchise QB in the draft. I think millen might go defense, and in that case he would probably look at Landry because we've wanted an impact safety the last few drafts but they've gone before our pick (Taylor, Huff). Nice job overall.

i agree a safety would probably be the smartest pick here for the Lions, however thinking like their GM who might be on his last effort to save his job i might want to go with the possible savior to my teams offense and let Martz make him great
Lois must die

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerryRice80 wrote:
The 9ers have to go defense on the first day unless its Calvin Johnson, Give us one of Leon Hall or Marcus McCauley

Calvin will obviously be gone when 49ers draft, even if they lose out from here on but i think that it would be ideal to give smith another target to help him develop. plus have you seen Ginn Jr return yet? its beautiful and he is a legit top 7 pick because he has matured so much this year
Lois must die

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holt_bruce81 wrote:
the rams drafted 2 TEs (klopfenstein, byrd) in last years draft, why would they need another one? the rams would pick patrick willis or buster davis in that spot

i agree that it seems unneccessary for a for another TE but with the talent of this guy how could they resist. plus for Lineman's O to be able to set up in three TE and jackson formations i think it would run pretty smootly
Lois must die

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedandGold wrote:
Quote:
KC 8. Stanton- Huard, ever hear about him before this year? I agree he hasnít screwed up that much but KC should have grabbed a QB last season but take Stanton overvalued at 8 here.

Stanton at 8 seems way to high for me....if we target Stanton I think we can drop 8-10 spaces and still get him....Jarrett is much better value for the number 8 overall. I know we need a QB but we shouldnt have to make such a reach unless Stanton really turns it up the rest of the year.

i agree, stanton is totally overvalued here as you can read in my first message but think about it. i agree that Stanton has not lived up to high expectations so i don't think he will go as high as he could have and the chiefs could easily grab him 8 picks down or so. fortunately for Stanton he is a workout king and will be hyped so much (think Cutler) during the pre draft circuit that the chiefs might get itchy fingers here and pull the trigger. but regardless stanton and the chiefs seem like a perfect match, whereever they draft
Lois must die

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheRealMishemu wrote:
wr is not a need

so you really believe that the eagles could go anywhere if they picked up a sloid DE or two without addressing the WR position?
TheRealMishemu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lois must die wrote:
TheRealMishemu wrote:
wr is not a need

so you really believe that the eagles could go anywhere if they picked up a sloid DE or two without addressing the WR position?

picking up a DE and S, yes, we dont need to address the WR position, what makes you think WR is a need for us, let me guess cuz we dont have a name?

do you think i lied when i said WR isnt a need
Lois must die

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheRealMishemu wrote:
Lois must die wrote:
TheRealMishemu wrote:
wr is not a need

picking up a DE and S, yes, we dont need to address the WR position, what makes you think WR is a need for us, let me guess cuz we dont have a name?

do you think i lied when i said WR isnt a need

i agree you guys could probably use a S and DE since your safeties are growing old and Kearse has gotten hurt a decent amount the past few years. i don't think that you need a WR because of lack of depth i think you need one because lack of talent. especially since i don't see donte reupping
TheRealMishemu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lois must die wrote:
i agree you guys could probably use a S and DE since your safeties are growing old and Kearse has gotten hurt a decent amount the past few years. i don't think that you need a WR because of lack of depth i think you need one because lack of talent. especially since i don't see donte reupping

i highly highly doubt we wont resign stallworth, and besides stallworth, Browns emerging, avant and baskett are rookies but getting better and lewis is really good in his role, were fine

so we got our game breaker in brown
we got another game breaker and our deep threat in stallworth
and 2 possesion WR in avant and baskett
and lewis fits his role when we have 3 or more WR on the field

one of the reasons we traded for stallworth was cuz of his speed since pinky couldnt play anymore, Reid wouldnt waste a 4th rounder on a 1 year thing

people think Stallworth is our best WR, i still think its Brown
crazyman33

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've seen a couple mocks with the charges taking a hybrid DE/LB. They DO NOT need another one. Shaun Phillips and Shawne Merriman are top 5 in nfl in sacks. they could use a ILB though. godfrey and edwards are old.

Kerry Neal- Remember the Name

ziggy19 wrote:
micheal turner is the chargers starting rb next yr and lt will have a new address. remember you heard it here first.
Lois must die

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crazyman33 wrote:
i've seen a couple mocks with the charges taking a hybrid DE/LB. They DO NOT need another one. Shaun Phillips and Shawne Merriman are top 5 in nfl in sacks. they could use a ILB though. godfrey and edwards are old.

i agree with you, the Chargers have 3 really good OLBs and DEs that shouldn't be overlooked. unfortunately i didn't really see a need position (MLB and maybe CB depth) with enough talent to make them the pick here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: