Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

My first UPDATED mock draft (w/ explanation as best I can)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djvenditti274

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Putting thoughts into these might help with feedback Wink

regarding Cleveland though, um yeah AP is good, I'd have to think if him or CJ were on the board then we'd take em

but load up on the lines in the next rounds...for future reference
Calvert28

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I drafted yall Blalock because even if yall have already drafted yalls future O-Linemen Blalock is just to good to pass up here for such a versitle lineman. He would give yall a high profile lineman that could come in and be starter to a rushing offense thats near the bottem of the league right now. I know yall have some guys out right now but thats exactly why I drafted him for yall hes one of the most durable and dependable lineman to come out of college in quite some time if you look at history and the fact that hes been starting all 4 years at Texas solidifies him as a cant miss prospect. He could help keep Leftwich healthier if he was there and could also lay down some lanes with his dominance.

And djvenditti274 I thought I did put some feedback in there? Ok maybe I was talking a little bit more then I was explaining but with the free agency who has a bunch of talented linemen coming in it the Browns can defenitly wait on upgrading their line in the draft if at all. But I'll try to explain more and talk less if thats what you mean. Thanks for the advice!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: