Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

LITC's Spectacular 2-Rounds: explanations! [bonus top 10 FA]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ensman13

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know..I guess Johnson could be good, but it definitely isn't really a need. In the second, I like Doug Free over Brown, but either is fine with me

Thomas Jefferson wrote:
The Declaration of Independence
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
HFAStud

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like your Titans pick, but the dig at Pacman is just stupid. Pacman is already a near-shutdown corner. Just cuz he has had less than nice outside actions doesnt mean he isnt a demon on the field.
JFect

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would hate for the browns to pick that early, although it now is highly likely we will. I do love the picks. Calvin Johnson, Braylon Edwards and Winslow on the field. Damn! Then throw Jurevicius in the slot. That is scary.

Levi Brown is also a great pick there. I would love that draft. And since our season is practically over, all i can look forward to is the draft.

Go Browns!
DerrickJohnson#11

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

terrible bucs pick we wont go QB in round 1 when we have so many other needs i would be very suprised if we went offense in round 1 unless Joe Thomas or Calvin Johnson are avaliable its time to draft some defense we need some youth on that side of the ball...pick here would be griffin, landry, or moses...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kazkal wrote:
1.)Mkristo Bruce -Postion good like his size but first time I think I've even heard him mentioned in rnd 1...
2.)Zach Miller - If Bengaks take a TE this is the TE I want...but hard see em taking a TE with need at WLB,DE and DT.

::TOP TEN FREE AGENTS:::
11.)Daniel Graham too the bengals =)

lol everyone likes to leave the patriots Wink

FF Member #67
TheRealMishemu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont need a RB or a OLB that high, reid doesnt run the ball that much no matter who he has

WE DONT NEED A RB!
ToastedOats

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that were to happen for the Broncos I would be estatic!! Signing Dwight Freeny and then addressing the 2 biggest needs on the Defense excellent job of doing your homework.
khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1: Im not sure LD will leave and even if he did he wont go to the texans coz they use the ZBS and Davis will not fit into that ever even if he really wanted to.

2: Don't like the 1st rounder our Lione is [inappropriate/removed] yes yes it is but Denny has always picked BPA at a need and if he continues to do that (if he is the coach) we will take Landry. IMO i would take Gaither there if he declares. he is perfect to play Blindside RT.

3: I really like Rufus Alexander as a player but not as the pick for the cards. there are many better options there namely a FS if we dont get landry in the 1st. Or Kyle Young the C from Fresno. We dont have a C on our team, well not a real one anyway.

Overall nice mock, FA im just curious as to who if anybody you have coming to the cards?????

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
chri70877

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you have givin me hope as a broncos fan that we will finnaly have a true de
The first round pick is soild but i could see the broncos taking a bluechip de or offensive player here
I like the 2nd round pick
RockRaider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Raiders will not take an Offensive that high. Robert Gallery although not great is improving and is in only his 3rd year and was the #2 overall pick a few years ago, Al isnt going to give up on him that quickly. The Raiders should grab A. Peterson at that pick.
49er4life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the only way we would go offense at that pick is either a) our drafting department is completely stoned, or b) we upgrade our defense through FA. And since you don't have us picking up any of the top 10 FAs i would assume option a) must have happened. I would much rather get Cason in the first, and i like Buster in the second, but if Carriker is there i would find it hard to pass on him.

everyone's doing it...
cew28315039

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AWSOME ram draft with Poz and Zb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not Yelling at you, but I doubt we go after Cato june, he isn't really what we need.

Also Denver can't jump up from 30 to 13. The Picks are more then 290 points apart(on that draft chart)
Broncos_fan_from_UK wrote:

more has come out about the trade since then. aparently it is the first trade ever based strictly on draft value points. the trade is for the equivalent of a late 2nd-early 3rd (250-275 points) so if the broncos win the superbowl the highest they could trade up in the 1st is the 20th over all pick. conversly if the broncos get the 22nd pick and the skins get the 19th pick then the trade would be swapping firsts (95 points) and the redskins third (175) for a total of 270 points get it. apparently there are like 994 different scenarios for this thing but the important thing to remember is that the broncos will be reciving a series of draft picks worth 250-275 points on a tradde value chart.

Cardsfan7

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we would take landry their for the cardinals

and in the second rd we would take Jake long

that would be awesome if it happened that way !

GO CARDS !!!!!
VTViking56

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not really sure why you have the Vikings picking up Chris Simms. And CB is not a concern right now, Tomlin's defense is still in need of playmaking LB.... secondary is fine. 2nd round pick is great.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: