Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Spilltray's 2007 Mock Draft Version 2.3 (3rd rounds)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stchamp98

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I never fully explain my comments on the 1st post because a large number of the people who make these things never check the comments or fail to log in again, it's a waste of time. Since your obviously checking your mock, I'll explain.

1. Patrick Willis at 4?? Nevermind the fact that he's a GIGANTIC reach(and I do stress gigantic) he wouldn't be used here. Our MLB, Gerald Hayes, has been one of the very few bright spots on this entire team and is the numero uno reason we're very good at defending the run. You have us reaching 10-20 spots for a guy we don't need or would be able to use.
2. Young pick is perfect. OC is our largest o-line need.
3. CB?? How does that help?? Antrel Rolle's not leaving and neither is Eric Green(if I hear another person say we need a CB opposite Rolle I'll flip my lid. Eric Green! If you didn't know before Monday Night, now you do.) Nevermind the fact that our biggest overall position need of free safety goes ignored throughout the entire 1st day, please explain how a CB helps?? We need starters at tackle, free safety and weakside linebacker and you give us a guy who would battle to play the nickel spot??

Again, besides the Young pick this draft is a Cardinals nightmare.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well then thank you for the helpful advice. I think Willis is one of the best defensive players myself. I think he could play any of the 3 LB positions, so don't get hung up on MLB. I can see why you may consider that pick a reach. I'll adjust it. Shortly after I finish this, I'll update it to 2.1

As far as Tarrell Brown, fine pass defense is a problem but S not CB. I understand.

So I will make some adjustments to the initial post
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
stchamp98

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spilltray wrote:
Well then thank you for the helpful advice. I think Willis is one of the best defensive players myself. I think he could play any of the 3 LB positions, so don't get hung up on MLB. I can see why you may consider that pick a reach. I'll adjust it. Shortly after I finish this, I'll update it to 2.1

As far as Tarrell Brown, fine pass defense is a problem but S not CB. I understand.

So I will make some adjustments to the initial post

I don't see Willis playing anything other than the MIKE in the NFL for a large number or reasons.

No problem then, thanks for taking the time to put out a quality product, very few of the people who post these mocks do.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: