Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

1 Round 2007 NFL Mock Draft
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
True_2_Blue


Joined: 06 Sep 2006
Posts: 231
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: 1 Round 2007 NFL Mock Draft Reply with quote

Note: Footballs Future week 7 power rankings were used to determine the order of this mock draft, if explanations are needed please ask, all forms of criticism is accepted but expect something in return. Enjoy!

1.) Miami Dolphins: Calvin Johnson WR Georgia Tech
2.) Oakland Raiders: Adrian Peterson RB Oaklahoma
3.) Arizona Cardinals: Joe Thomas OT Wisconson
4.) Detroit Lions: Brady Quinn QB Notre Dame
5.) Cleveland Browns: Jared Gaither OT Maryland
6.) Tennessee Titans: Gaines Adams DE/OLB Clemson
7.) Buffalo Bills: Ted Ginn Jr. WR Ohio State
8.) Washington Redskins: Quentin Moses DE/OLB Georgia
9.) Green Bay Packers: Marshawn Lynch RB California
10.) San Fransisco 49ers: Laron Landry S LSU
11.) Houston Texans: Paul Pusloszny OLB Penn State
12.) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Levi Brown OT Pen State
13.) Pittsburgh Steelers: Michael Bush RB Louisville
14.) Kansas City Chiefs: Jeff Samardzija WR Notre Dame
15.) Dallas Cowboys: Sam Baker OT USC
16.) New York Jets: Alan Branch DT Michigan
17.) Jacksonville Jaguars: Patrick Willis OLB/MLB Ole Miss
18.) Philadelphia Eagles: Michael Griffen S Texas
19.) Minnesota Vikings: Sidney Rice WR South Carolina
20.) New England: Lamar Woodley DE/OLB Michigan
21.) St. Louis Rams: Drew Stanton QB Michigan State
22.) Baltimore Ravens: Brian Brohm QB Louisville
23.) Carolina Panthers: Brandon Meriweather S Miami University
24.) Cincinnati Bengals: H.B. Blades OLB/MLB Pittsburgh
25.) Atlanta Falcons: Dwayne Jarret WR USC
26.) San Diego Chargers: Tom Zbikowski S Notre Dame
27.) New York Giants: Damion Hughes CB California
28.) New Orleans Saints: Rufus Alexander OLB Oaklahoma
29.) New England Patriots: Leon Hall CB Michigan
30.) Denver Broncos: Lawrence Jackson DE USC
31.) Indianapolis Colts: Frank Oakam DT Texas
32.) Chicago Bears: Ryan Harris OT Notre Dame
_________________
Giants over Bucs 17-3!!!!!! 4 IN A ROW!!!! BALLIN!!! Note to other teams: the Ballin dance is OURS get your own!


Last edited by True_2_Blue on Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TTitanFAN32


FF Fanatic
Joined: 13 Jan 2006
Posts: 12944
Location: 6*1*8, Illinois
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
6.) Tennessee Titans: Quentin Moses DE/OLB Georgia


Decent pick for the Titans.

Moses will be a good pass rusher for us on the other side from Kyle Vanden Bosch but I think that Adams is another step up from Moses and I would rather have him if we went with the DE position in the first round...

Another possible selection there would be Laron Landry.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ensman13


Joined: 13 Feb 2005
Posts: 1396
Location: Austinburg, OH
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would really like , but the best thing that could happen would be to trade down with New England and then get Pitcock and maybe Leon Hall
_________________

Thomas Jefferson wrote:
The Declaration of Independence
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
True_2_Blue


Joined: 06 Sep 2006
Posts: 231
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TTitanFAN32 wrote:
Quote:
6.) Tennessee Titans: Quentin Moses DE/OLB Georgia


Decent pick for the Titans.

Moses will be a good pass rusher for us on the other side from Kyle Vanden Bosch but I think that Adams is another step up from Moses and I would rather have him if we went with the DE position in the first round...

Another possible selection there would be Laron Landry.


I defidently think Adams is better but I dont think he'll be able to play DE in the NFL, hes most likely gonna be an OLB which IMO is something you guys dont need.
_________________
Giants over Bucs 17-3!!!!!! 4 IN A ROW!!!! BALLIN!!! Note to other teams: the Ballin dance is OURS get your own!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TTitanFAN32


FF Fanatic
Joined: 13 Jan 2006
Posts: 12944
Location: 6*1*8, Illinois
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True_2_Blue wrote:
TTitanFAN32 wrote:
Quote:
6.) Tennessee Titans: Quentin Moses DE/OLB Georgia


Decent pick for the Titans.

Moses will be a good pass rusher for us on the other side from Kyle Vanden Bosch but I think that Adams is another step up from Moses and I would rather have him if we went with the DE position in the first round...

Another possible selection there would be Laron Landry.


I defidently think Adams is better but I dont think he'll be able to play DE in the NFL, hes most likely gonna be an OLB which IMO is something you guys dont need.


I really think that Moses is more of an OLB then Adams is.

Gaines Adams weighs 5 pounds more and resembles a defensive end in the NFL more then Moses does in my opinion...

Anyway about it, they will both be very good players in the NFL.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
True_2_Blue


Joined: 06 Sep 2006
Posts: 231
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TTitanFAN32 wrote:
True_2_Blue wrote:
TTitanFAN32 wrote:
Quote:
6.) Tennessee Titans: Quentin Moses DE/OLB Georgia


Decent pick for the Titans.

Moses will be a good pass rusher for us on the other side from Kyle Vanden Bosch but I think that Adams is another step up from Moses and I would rather have him if we went with the DE position in the first round...

Another possible selection there would be Laron Landry.


I defidently think Adams is better but I dont think he'll be able to play DE in the NFL, hes most likely gonna be an OLB which IMO is something you guys dont need.


I really think that Moses is more of an OLB then Adams is.

Gaines Adams weighs 5 pounds more and resembles a defensive end in the NFL more then Moses does in my opinion...

Anyway about it, they will both be very good players in the NFL.


Really? my bad I though Moses was heavier.
_________________
Giants over Bucs 17-3!!!!!! 4 IN A ROW!!!! BALLIN!!! Note to other teams: the Ballin dance is OURS get your own!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Patsfan01


Joined: 21 Feb 2005
Posts: 9127
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the pick of Leon Hall for the Pats, but we have Seattle's first rounder.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
True_2_Blue


Joined: 06 Sep 2006
Posts: 231
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patsfan01 wrote:
Love the pick of Leon Hall for the Pats, but we have Seattle's first rounder.


Whoops! Sorry....I always seem to forget that in my mock drafts! Embarassed
_________________
Giants over Bucs 17-3!!!!!! 4 IN A ROW!!!! BALLIN!!! Note to other teams: the Ballin dance is OURS get your own!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Patsfan01


Joined: 21 Feb 2005
Posts: 9127
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah don't worry about it. It is just a simple mistake a lot of people make. You are not the only one.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
mksadng


Joined: 10 Oct 2006
Posts: 2198
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pats definetly dont need a TE we have 1 of the best in the league
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
trueblue


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 1244
Location: California
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Landry is a great pick, but how does Jarrett fall all the way to Atlanta?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
True_2_Blue


Joined: 06 Sep 2006
Posts: 231
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mksadng wrote:
pats definetly dont need a TE we have 1 of the best in the league


Yeah I know originally I had the Sehawks picking there but then I had to change it, who would you suggest the Pats take?
_________________
Giants over Bucs 17-3!!!!!! 4 IN A ROW!!!! BALLIN!!! Note to other teams: the Ballin dance is OURS get your own!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
True_2_Blue


Joined: 06 Sep 2006
Posts: 231
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trueblue wrote:
Landry is a great pick, but how does Jarrett fall all the way to Atlanta?


Deep WR class and although Im a big fan of Jarret, I think hes probly the worst of the big 5(which is still great!)
_________________
Giants over Bucs 17-3!!!!!! 4 IN A ROW!!!! BALLIN!!! Note to other teams: the Ballin dance is OURS get your own!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Vikings101


Joined: 29 Jul 2006
Posts: 3372
Location: AZ
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way we take Sidney Rice over Dwayne Jarrett, but either would be an excellent pick.
_________________

Sig by chief_fan822003
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scar988


FF Fanatic
Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 29499
Location: Marietta, GA
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
25.) Atlanta Falcons: Dwayne Jarret WR USC

WE DO NOT NEED A WR! We will geta DE, NT or S here.
_________________

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group