Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

CJ Wilson?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EricAllen21

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:48 pm    Post subject: CJ Wilson? Reply with quote

who is that guy. says he was a packer since 2010. is he a scrub or decent depth. what can you guys say about him. PS I hope you guy knock take out chicago this year
spilltray

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's a decent enough rotational body. Not really a quality starter, and not much in the way of pass rush, but he's a solid wide body DL.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
packfan4

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solid rotational guy. Not much of a pass rusher but he's definitely a plus run defense and works his behind off. Nice signing.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good run stopper, but offers little when it comes to rushing the passer. He's been one of our more consistent defenders against the run.
PossibleCabbage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Active in the run game, gets the most out of his natural talents, seems to be a good glue guy in the locker room, hell of a piano player.
DavidatMIZZOU

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going to echo. Good in the run game. Not a pass rusher. You can certainly do worse than CJ Wilson. We had a very deep line in camp last season, and even into the regular season. CJ kinda got lost in the shuffle.

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs
svp

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Piano player too.

jbeltmann

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he offers value as a LE in a 43 and can get snaps inside as well. Won't wow you with a pass rush but is stout enough in the run game to get you by. Solid player but deff upgradeable. Hope he works out for you guys. Blue collar type that has a lot of pride
AlexGreen#20

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jbeltmann wrote:
I think he offers value as a LE in a 43 and can get snaps inside as well. Won't wow you with a pass rush but is stout enough in the run game to get you by. Solid player but deff upgradeable. Hope he works out for you guys. Blue collar type that has a lot of pride

He's not a LE in a 4-3. He's a 1-tech. Confused
jbeltmann

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlexGreen#20 wrote:
jbeltmann wrote:

He played le in college
AlexGreen#20

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jbeltmann wrote:
AlexGreen#20 wrote:
jbeltmann wrote:

He played le in college

At 280 pounds, he's now 305.
BartStarving

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with the previous sentiments. CJ's an overachiever who will earn his pay. Good signing.
jbeltmann

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Idk what's up with your elitist attitude Alex 20 but it's getting a little old. Not everyone on here is dumber than you and if you were actually right half the times you think you were you actually just might have something to stand on. Shedding 20 pounds to be scheme diverse is not a challenge. Why you're assuming I'm a troll or an idiot is just getting annoying. You don't know everything. Stop acting like you do. Congrats on having the internet savvyness to post gifs about how intelligent you are, or at least that's what you want people to think...it's schit like this and Aaron Charles that makes people just leave. Now I know why waldo left
seanjoneslocker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jbeltmann wrote:
Idk what's up with your elitist attitude Alex 20 but it's getting a little old. Not everyone on here is dumber than you and if you were actually right half the times you think you were you actually just might have something to stand on. Shedding 20 pounds to be scheme diverse is not a challenge. Why you're assuming I'm a troll or an idiot is just getting annoying. You don't know everything. Stop acting like you do. Congrats on having the internet savvyness to post gifs about how intelligent you are, or at least that's what you want people to think...it's schit like this and Aaron Charles that makes people just leave. Now I know why waldo left

You mad bro?!?!

everyone on here thinks they know everything. this is a bit much though don't you think? over what position cj wilson is going to play for oakland? that's a little inconsequential.

at any rate, CJ wilson is a very well respected guy who will bust [inappropriate/removed]. definitely mckenzie coming back for home cooking, we're a good team to steal players from right now if you're rebuilding.

jbeltmann

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seanjoneslocker wrote:
jbeltmann wrote:

You mad bro?!?!

everyone on here thinks they know everything. this is a bit much though don't you think? over what position cj wilson is going to play for oakland? that's a little inconsequential.

at any rate, CJ wilson is a very well respected guy who will bust [inappropriate/removed]. definitely mckenzie coming back for home cooking, we're a good team to steal players from right now if you're rebuilding.

It just gets old thinking everyone knows everything and every retort has to basically pick apart every little opinion with insults. To me this place is somewhere where great football minds can share opinions with each other in a respectful manner. The last couple years it has def fallen off. Yes he did play LE, just not for us bc of scheme. He can easily lose a couple pounds and play LE again, possibly even see snaps inside on some packages even at a lighter weight. If I wanted to read crappy analysis and insult ridden posts I'd go to espn

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: