Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Too good to be true..

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gwtaylor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:22 am    Post subject: Too good to be true.. Reply with quote

Matt Jones...lets not kid ourselves...this kid is too true to kid ourselves..If someone taks a gamble on him...they deserve him...if not..then itll be just like Moss when everyone wanted to take him, but wouldnt. I used to think he was very overrrated, but after studying his game film and highlight reel...this kid definately has an advantage...take him as soon as possible and he will find a spot on the field...I promise..hell..if he cant make it as a WR-TE...who knows if he can be a LB..he seems tough enough. Wink
Big7BenMVP

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he doesn't make it as a WR or TE, he might try his luck at either CB or FS. Hell, he could do it.

as11osu wrote:
You want to own a Hummer, go for it I guess. It's a selfish decision and a true reflection of character IMO.
^^^ The reason assumptions are dumb. ^^^
gwtaylor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:29 am    Post subject: sure... Reply with quote

And thats because you are an avid fan of his no matter when take Pitts takes him. Wink
Big7BenMVP

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's right. I'm going to follow a couple players throughout their NFL careers from this draft alone, and he is one of them. No matter where he ends up. Although Pittsburgh would be a nice destination.

as11osu wrote:
You want to own a Hummer, go for it I guess. It's a selfish decision and a true reflection of character IMO.
^^^ The reason assumptions are dumb. ^^^
gwtaylor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:35 am    Post subject: honestly...i agree... Reply with quote

I will be honest with you and I hope ends up in my (closest town) which is Morgantwon, WV. They will take Blackstock in Rd. 1, they will trade up for Jones in Rd. 2 and will take Chris Henry in Rd 3 who is full of potential. Atleast, thats how I hope it will go. Gnight guys.
BigRich3113

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big7BenROY wrote:
If he doesn't make it as a WR or TE, he might try his luck at either CB or FS. Hell, he could do it.

LOL a 6'6 CB..... that would be beastly lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: