You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jamaal Anderson or Partick Willis
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oostorm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Jamaal Anderson or Partick Willis Reply with quote

One of those two players has to be our pick (Of course that's ruling out drafting Calvin Johnson, who is by far the best player in the draft)

Picking one of thos two players, either preferably trading down like to 4-8, or even standing at #2 and taking either of them is the best possible scenerio for the team.
Harrington is da man

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I absolutely know nothing about Jamaal Anderson right now and I need to scout him heavily.

I really like Pat Willis, but we need to trade down if that were to happen. Maybe around 5-9 range

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harrington is da man wrote:
I absolutely know nothing about Jamaal Anderson right now and I need to scout him heavily.

I really like Pat Willis, but we need to trade down if that were to happen. Maybe around 5-9 range

I would not select Patrick Willis at #2, it's just not going to happen.

Jamaal Anderson will most likely be the #1 DE in this draft once combine is over. He's got the size and speed that a every down DE needs.

I'm all for selecting him #2 overall in this draft.

O o
/Ż________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!
\_ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
Harrington is da man

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barry Sanders wrote:

Jamaal Anderson will most likely be the #1 DE in this draft once combine is over. He's got the size and speed that a every down DE needs.

I didn't say Pat Willis is worth the #2. Pay attention!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamaal Freaking Anderson thats my pick and I've said it for the last week that if he came out he would be my pick. Lions will take him number 2
Jamaal Anderson #2
Bucky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shagg wrote:
Jamaal Freaking Anderson thats my pick and I've said it for the last week that if he came out he would be my pick. Lions will take him number 2

Since you can predict the future, what are the lottery numbers?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

look man u been flaming all my posts on Jamaal Anderson and I'm telling you that you have your guy and I have mine and imo Jamaal Anderson will be the pick here. Thats my opinion you like Willis who is a good player but who will not be selected by Detroit, again my opinion.

So we like the same team but if you want to be an [EDIT] then buzz off dude seeing as you flame everyone's posts.
Jamaal Anderson #2
Shagg

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamaal Anderson Video Interview. http://www.todaysthv.com/video/sports/player.aspx?aid=38198&bw=
Jamaal Anderson #2
diezjabronie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barry Sanders wrote:

I didn't say Pat Willis is worth the #2. Pay attention!

Easy there killer.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets all breath. Relax people, this is just an Online Forum.

I think there is a huge chance of Anderson being the pick. But I still have a feeling the lions are gonna sign Simeon Rice. Before people kill me for saying that hear me out. Obviously I'd rather have the 21 year old Anderson over the 32 year old Rice. BUT with Rice on the roster, DE is not a huge need for 2007 and can be addressed in the 2008 offseason. I don't see that kind of option at MLB. IF we stay at #2 the pick will probably be Anderson. BUT I'd rather trade down and have Rice + Willis + extra pick(s)
Bucky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shagg wrote:
look man u been flaming all my posts on Jamaal Anderson and I'm telling you that you have your guy and I have mine and imo Jamaal Anderson will be the pick here. Thats my opinion you like Willis who is a good player but who will not be selected by Detroit, again my opinion.

So we like the same team but if you want to be an a$$ then buzz off dude seeing as you flame everyone's posts.

Dude, when did i ever knock Anderson? You simply said "The Lions Will Take Him" and i was wondering if your psychic, no need to start cussing.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shagg wrote:

I just found it funny that you've been saying it for the last week and only joined up 2 days ago. But I'm not gonna argue with your pick, he could be the guy. I don't know tho. But Kalimba's down year could have something to do with the cover 2 defense. It's a new system to learn and a guy in his 5th year who is going on his 3rd coach and 3rd system can't be expected to learn and execute it overnight. Things like that take time.

I won't say it's a bad choice tho, Hall is 30-31 years old, and they really haven't got a lot of good depth on the D-Line. Might work out that way.
Shagg

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bucky wrote:
Shagg wrote:

So we like the same team but if you want to be an a$$ then buzz off dude seeing as you flame everyone's posts.

Dude, when did i ever knock Anderson? You simply said "The Lions Will Take Him" and i was wondering if your psychic, no need to start cussing.

Cool on the cussing just my opinion and I stand by it yeah Lions will take him
Jamaal Anderson #2
Shagg

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dionosys wrote:
Shagg wrote:

I just found it funny that you've been saying it for the last week and only joined up 2 days ago. But I'm not gonna argue with your pick, he could be the guy. I don't know tho. But Kalimba's down year could have something to do with the cover 2 defense. It's a new system to learn and a guy in his 5th year who is going on his 3rd coach and 3rd system can't be expected to learn and execute it overnight. Things like that take time.

I won't say it's a bad choice tho, Hall is 30-31 years old, and they really haven't got a lot of good depth on the D-Line. Might work out that way.

Joined forum this week but not new to forums in general. And I've been a lions fan for alot of years just thought I'd check this out as I am very active during the offseason as that is the only thing we have to look forward too.
Jamaal Anderson #2
qball8001

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calm down and get back on topic.

I would rather have Willis at Two.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: